Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pie Eater

First Impressions

3 posts in this topic

I was just wondering if the blokes on here have any concerns about how the lasses view you during the first five or ten minutes of the appointment.

I know I do. I only have outcalls to my house and although I am nowt to look at by any stretch of the imagination, I hope the lass can tell that I have high personal standards and my house is spick and span and hopefully this makes her feel comfortable. I also hope she thinks I am a decent bloke and feels comfortable in my company.

I was just wondering if the blokes on here have any concerns about how the lasses view you during the first five or ten minutes of the appointment. I know I do. I only have outcalls to my house and although I am nowt to look at by any stretch of the imagination, I hope the lass can tell that I have high personal standards and my house is spick and span and hopefully this makes her feel comfortable. I also hope she thinks I am a decent bloke and feels comfortable in my company.

I virtually only ever do Incalls but i ensure i am clean, polite and respectful having the correct agreed fee. Bearing that in mind i go into a punt positive and hope the WG is someone i will get on with enough to make it a good or better punt. I view all WGs as a gem till proved otherwise and treat them as a gem but i try not to worry about how they view me, i do the best i can to be friendly and put her at her ease with a complete stranger. :)

I'm with Smiths but TBH I am generally polite and courteous so I am not worried about being judged. I always turn up clean etc and have enough self confidence to not worry about physical appearance ie not having a cock the size of an anaconda!

I always say treat people how you expect to be treated.

Having said this I have experienced a few punts where the WG has shown only a cursory interest in making sure I am happy which hand on heart was nothing to do with my disposition, so it works both ways.