Rimalot

The Perfect Woman

29 posts in this topic

I have the formula for my perfect woman:

The perfect woman is a lady in public, and a tart in private; she is a whore when her man is horny, and a slut when she is.

If you agree, disagree, or simply want to insult me, please feel free to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the formula for my perfect woman:

The perfect woman is a lady in public, and a tart in private; she is a whore when her man is horny, and a slut when she is.

If you agree, disagree, or simply want to insult me, please feel free to do so.

My perfect woman is the one i love. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A lady on the street and a slut in the bedroom. Absolutely agree.

As Chris Rock said "Half the women in the audience don't swallow cum. The other half are happily married!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My perfect woman is the one i love. :)

Aren't we the romantic lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the formula for my perfect woman:

The perfect woman is a lady in public, and a tart in private; she is a whore when her man is horny, and a slut when she is.

If you agree, disagree, or simply want to insult me, please feel free to do so.

Yeah, I reckon!

Obviously there are more things that a woman needs to be to be 'perfect'- although I don't believe in 'perfect', more like being perfect for someone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aren't we the romantic lol!

Till my selfishness and lying and cheating kicks in, yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No such thing as perfection, just a best fit. Love them warts and all that's perfect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All women are as perfect as evolution can make them and amazingly beautiful thanks to men being so shallow and picking the most sexy looking ones to shag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the formula for my perfect woman:

The perfect woman is a lady in public, and a tart in private; she is a whore when her man is horny, and a slut when she is.

If you agree, disagree, or simply want to insult me, please feel free to do so.

Ah.. bless.. you want a Stepford Wife :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surely the most perfect woman is the happy one? I think I'm losing the plot here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All women are as perfect as evolution can make them and amazingly beautiful thanks to men being so shallow and picking the most sexy looking ones to shag

AnthG, multiple profiles aren't allowed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AnthG, multiple profiles aren't allowed.

I think we are in danger of getting AnthGitis!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the formula for my perfect woman:

The perfect woman is a lady in public, and a tart in private; she is a whore when her man is horny, and a slut when she is.

If you agree, disagree, or simply want to insult me, please feel free to do so.

Would many men would have careers if that was the case ? She's lying there looking all slutty and horny, begging you not to turn into work - would you stay, or go ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would many men would have careers if that was the case ? She's lying there looking all slutty and horny, begging you not to turn into work - would you stay, or go ?

Can I answer on his behalf please.......... no doubt he will correct me if I am wrong and slap me down like the horny bitch I am..

*cough*

Only when it suits him :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I answer on his behalf please.......... no doubt he will correct me if I am wrong and slap me down like the horny bitch I am..

*cough*

Only when it suits him :)

If it's only when it suits him, and being naturally slutty she will of course have her own needs and desires to be fulfilled, how long before he starts stressing and losing sleep about her finding someone more handsome, virile and rich to serve ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it's only when it suits him, and being naturally slutty she will of course have her own needs and desires to be fulfilled, how long before he starts stressing and losing sleep about her finding someone more handsome, virile and rich to serve ?

A whore serves a man, a slut serves herself.

Most men are sluts, only a few are whores, and usually only then for other men. I speak in the literal sense of course, not the metaphorical one, here. Both sexes are equally capable of bending over at work, or prostituting their talents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it's only when it suits him, and being naturally slutty she will of course have her own needs and desires to be fulfilled, how long before he starts stressing and losing sleep about her finding someone more handsome, virile and rich to serve ?

Where's Anth when you need him :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah.. bless.. you want a Stepford Wife :)

No I don't, I simply want a highly sexual one.

In fact I have one (a girlfriend, not a wife) who is remarkably close to that description. She is not without her faults (and, hard as I know it is to believe, neither am I), but she does lie back willingly when I want it, and come on strong when she does.

In addition, she doesn't look like the sort of girl who would do the dirty things she does, or who would think or say the filth that comes out of her mouth (or goes in it too!), when she being given, or is giving me, a damn good seeing to.

Edited by Rimalot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The perfect women.

Redhead. 5'10". 36D-24-35. GSOH. Complicated. very educated. Whore in bed. Kate Middleton in public. Margaret Thatcher in the office. Multi-millionairess.

I'll have two please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The perfect women.

Redhead. 5'10". 36D-24-35. GSOH. Complicated. very educated. Whore in bed. Kate Middleton in public. Margaret Thatcher in the office. Multi-millionairess.

I'll have two please.

Damn, I only score on three points. *slinks off*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who actually tells you she wants sex NOW !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn, I only score on three points. *slinks off*

3/10 isn't that bad - its all compromise isn't it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oriental

Beautiful sultry dark looks with full ripe lips and sparkling eyes

BIG (E cup or thereabouts) full, firm and natural, gravity defying breasts

Slim waist

Round firm ass with a prominent shelf and not a hint of cellulite

Flawless and smooth golden tanned skin with a texture like satin

Petite

Smart, self sufficient, strong, independent, yet warm, loving, caring, highly affectionate and with a soft feminine side

Loves to cook and is damn good at it

A tireless sex bunny, expert at administering pleasure, with an astounding deepthroat technique

Often horny, multi-orgasmic and easily aroused

Loves to swallow

Stylish with great dress sense

Rich

Wonderful company whatever the occasion or situation

Madly in love with me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I'm easily satisfied - my longterm girlfriend scored at least 90% of my ideal list and my regular WG scored the other 10%. I'm a happy man:-) To ask one woman to score it 100% is never going to happen IMHO - I took comfort in this as otherwise I will never settle down with any one girl and keep hunting for the 'perfect woman'.

I guess this is not unlike people who keep a secret long term mistress but the cost and implication being significantly less with a regular friendly WG.

Edited by cumm1ng

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I'm easily satisfied - my longterm girlfriend scored at least 90% of my ideal list and my regular WG scored the other 10%. I'm a happy man:-) To ask one woman to score it 100% is never going to happen IMHO - I took comfort in this as otherwise I will never settle down with any one girl and keep hunting for the 'perfect woman'.

I guess this is not unlike people who keep a secret long term mistress but the cost and implication being significantly less with a regular friendly WG.

Obviously its a total fantasy and just a bit of fun ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now