MrUU

Where Do You Put Your Head And Mirrors

18 posts in this topic

OK two questions/threads in one.

First question and this one is for the working girl:

So you're on the job and the punter/client/guy is on top of you doing the business. Where do you put your head. Do you keep your eyes closed, head straight. Do you turn your head to one side or do you ever look straight at him with the sex face?

Is this at all a conscious decision?

The reason I ask is that all my punts the lady has kept her eyes closed with most turning their heads to one side. Why? Have to say sometimes it gives the impression that they hate what they do....

Second question

Couple of places I've been have full length or nearly full wall mirrors, very few working girls look at themselves in the mirror, even when they can't see me. Why? If there is a mirror at your place/establishment would you use it/look at it while with a guy?

1) I'm usually looking straight at him, or snogging him, or if close to orgasm, eyes screwed shut with a god-awful expression on my face - have been told I look like I'm in agony!

2) I don't look at myself in the mirror, I KNOW what I look like. I'm there to focus on the guy, and focus on the feeling.

OK two questions/threads in one. First question and this one is for the working girl: So you're on the job and the punter/client/guy is on top of you doing the business. Where do you put your head. Do you keep your eyes closed, head straight. Do you turn your head to one side or do you ever look straight at him with the sex face? Is this at all a conscious decision? The reason I ask is that all my punts the lady has kept her eyes closed with most turning their heads to one side. Why? Have to say sometimes it gives the impression that they hate what they do.... Second question Couple of places I've been have full length or nearly full wall mirrors, very few working girls look at themselves in the mirror, even when they can't see me. Why? If there is a mirror at your place/establishment would you use it/look at it while with a guy?

As a punter i like eye contact so looking at my face is best for me where possible. I dont like seeing myself punting in a mirror, an horrific sight so avoid them but i know from reading posts on here some punters love to see themselves and/or the WG in mirrors. :)

The reason I ask is that all my punts the lady has kept her eyes closed with most turning their heads to one side.

I know your question was directed at the ladies, but this doesn't tally with my experience at all (outside of home at least haha). You seeing GFE providers?

some girls look at you, others don.t

always nice when you have one that watches you.

mirrors. not when actually shagging but nice for foreplay. he ceilingmirror at pump is excellentfor this.

or stand lady in front of mirror, you stand behind and let her watch you do what you do to her.

So you're on the job and the punter/client/guy is on top of you doing the business. Where do you put your head. Do you keep your eyes closed, head straight. Do you turn your head to one side or do you ever look straight at him with the sex face?

The reason I ask is that all my punts the lady has kept her eyes closed with most turning their heads to one side. Why? Have to say sometimes it gives the impression that they hate what they do....

Second question

Couple of places I've been have full length or nearly full wall mirrors, very few working girls look at themselves in the mirror, even when they can't see me. Why? If there is a mirror at your place/establishment would you use it/look at it while with a guy?

I'm similar to Claire with this one. I look at the guy or we will be kissing. I also like to watch his cock going in and out. I have a mirror positioned so the guy can watch himself shagging me from the rear (if he so wishes) but I don't like looking at myself in mirrors due to the fact that I am extremely old and plug ugly

I know your question was directed at the ladies, but this doesn't tally with my experience at all (outside of home at least haha). You seeing GFE providers?

Usually £60-£80 30mins, not really enough time for the girlfriend experience. I've never been snogged by a WG either. WTF.

I'm doing something wrong. :(

but I don't like looking at myself in mirrors due to the fact that I am extremely old and plug ugly

Quite understanderable, (I often feel like that).

Edited by Joanna Manchester

Quite understanderable, (I often feel like that).

At least I don't sell my smelly knickers on'Internet :)

At least I don't sell my smelly knickers on'Internet :)

Since I read Annabel Squires post I don't think I will be either ;)

Since I read Annabel Squires post I don't think I will be either ;)

Read my latest thread Joanna!

I'm similar to Claire with this one. I look at the guy or we will be kissing. I also like to watch his cock going in and out.

Well, that perked me up!

It's a shame you live so far away, Sarah, as I think we might get on. :)

I'm similar to Claire with this one. I look at the guy or we will be kissing. I also like to watch his cock going in and out. I have a mirror positioned so the guy can watch himself shagging me from the rear (if he so wishes) but I don't like looking at myself in mirrors due to the fact that I am extremely old and plug ugly

sarah if you think yourself plug ugly i suggest you go to specsavers.

and as for girl watching cock going in and out -i love it when a girl does that!

Second question

Personally I usually go for oral only sessions and I like the lady to look at me and, though this sounds difficult, to smile.

Wilst giving oral to a lady, I certainly like her to watch me in action.

As for mirrors, anything that give more views and angles, the better!

Closing your eyes (much like being blindfolded) can heighten sensation, but like Claire, I find I only do it when I'm in the pained throes of near-orgasm. I probably do turn my head from time to time as well, in between kissing -- I wouldn't take that as a bad thing unless it's persistent and it becomes clear that they're trying to avoid having their face near yours. :wacko:

Mirrors can be a lot of fun (though does anyone else find it a bit distracting? :P Trying to watch what's happening and trying to keep going so you can keep watching ... er!) I especially like the suggestion of being in front of the mirror and watching what's happening from behind. I had an ex who used to do that-- he'd wait till I was putting my make up on or doing my hair and just come up behind me and start caressing me, watching my reaction in the mirror. Phew.

If that were really true then there's no hope for the rest of us! ;)

Closing your eyes (much like being blindfolded) can heighten sensation, but like Claire, I find I only do it when I'm in the pained throes of near-orgasm. I probably do turn my head from time to time as well, in between kissing -- I wouldn't take that as a bad thing unless it's persistent and it becomes clear that they're trying to avoid having their face near yours. :wacko:

Mirrors can be a lot of fun (though does anyone else find it a bit distracting? :P Trying to watch what's happening and trying to keep going so you can keep watching ... er!) I especially like the suggestion of being in front of the mirror and watching what's happening from behind. I had an ex who used to do that-- he'd wait till I was putting my make up on or doing my hair and just come up behind me and start caressing me, watching my reaction in the mirror. Phew.

I certainly find them distracting as seeing myself in them puts me off my stroke. :eek::)

Wilst giving oral to a lady, I certainly like her to watch me in action.

I seuggest you find out her latest favourite book or such like and attach it to your head, it'll look like she's watching you and help her not get too bored.

Edited by mike52