Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BOYABOUTTOWN

Good £60 Half Hour Service Central To East London..

5 posts in this topic

Hi, as the title suggests I'd appreciate any info on a good half hour service in Central to East London for £60. There used to be a few good ones around but I haven't been for a while and there has been a bit of a turn over in the girls.

Many thanks.

Hi, as the title suggests I'd appreciate any info on a good half hour service in Central to East London for £60. There used to be a few good ones around but I haven't been for a while and there has been a bit of a turn over in the girls. Many thanks.

Maybe too far west for you but HOD South Kensington charges that rate and has a number of highly rated WGs both by FRs and on here. I have punted with Jade who has been working their at parties so can recommend her as do others on the MK interest thread below and by many recent FRs. They dont open at weekends. Hope this helps. :)

Thanks, I'm a fan of there but was looking for something for the weekend as it were. I have to go and see Trinity at some point and hope Elise comes back soon as I missed her last week! Thanks.

Maybe too far west for you but HOD South Kensington charges that rate and has a number of highly rated WGs both by FRs and on here. I have punted with Jade who has been working their at parties so can recommend her as do others on the MK interest thread below and by many recent FRs. They dont open at weekends. Hope this helps. :)

Seconded, I've punted with a few of the House of Divine/ South Kensington girls as they also work days in Milton Keynes parlours, to my mind only the most promising and well-proven of the MK girls get to work at HoD, so you can pretty much close your eyes and pick any of them and get a guaranteed good service but by all means do your own research on the FRs in both locations.

House of Divine/ South Kensington

I'll give them my receommendation too,