Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zan2161

Misunderstanding Meant My Punt Didn't Happen

15 posts in this topic

Had a punt booked today through the other site for a threesome in Southampton (both ladies Russian). Got to the apartment ok and called the wg - at this point she hadn't given me the apartment number. While I was chatting to her via mobile to confirm my presence and was just about to get the apartment number another man appeared at the lobby to get access into the block - but the wg who was observing via the video entry system thought this man was with me. I was then immediately cut off to my bemusement and any further calls I made went unanswered - I tried several times. At the time my initial thought was that as I am of asian origin this was the reason for the wg's refusing to see me.

The duo in question have now given me negative feedback (well I gave the negative feedback first) but it was only via this exchange of negative feedback I realised they thought the other man was with me. Now they have probably blacklisted me so any emails i send to offer an explanation are automatically deleted.

Is it me or do other people think that at least they should've answered my call to clarify the situation. Also being an entrance to 20 apartments or so surely this method of verification is not completely foolproof - various other people were entering / exiting the apartment while I was stood there. I'd love to see them but what can I do to win them round?

Had a punt booked today through the other site for a threesome in Southampton (both ladies Russian). Got to the apartment ok and called the wg - at this point she hadn't given me the apartment number. While I was chatting to her via mobile to confirm my presence and was just about to get the apartment number another man appeared at the lobby to get access into the block - but the wg who was observing via the video entry system thought this man was with me. I was then immediately cut off to my bemusement and any further calls I made went unanswered - I tried several times. At the time my initial thought was that as I am of asian origin this was the reason for the wg's refusing to see me.

The duo in question have now given me negative feedback (well I gave the negative feedback first) but it was only via this exchange of negative feedback I realised they thought the other man was with me. Now they have probably blacklisted me so any emails i send to offer an explanation are automatically deleted.

Is it me or do other people think that at least they should've answered my call to clarify the situation. Also being an entrance to 20 apartments or so surely this method of verification is not completely foolproof - various other people were entering / exiting the apartment while I was stood there. I'd love to see them but what can I do to win them round?

Am confused- so did other man see them and behave badly therefore warranting bad feedback or was he going somewhere else and they thought you had run away?

I suspect they were dodgy cos they would have answered your follow up calls I would have assumed. What feedback was left and given?

Had a punt booked today through the other site for a threesome in Southampton (both ladies Russian). Got to the apartment ok and called the wg - at this point she hadn't given me the apartment number. While I was chatting to her via mobile to confirm my presence and was just about to get the apartment number another man appeared at the lobby to get access into the block - but the wg who was observing via the video entry system thought this man was with me. I was then immediately cut off to my bemusement and any further calls I made went unanswered - I tried several times. At the time my initial thought was that as I am of asian origin this was the reason for the wg's refusing to see me. The duo in question have now given me negative feedback (well I gave the negative feedback first) but it was only via this exchange of negative feedback I realised they thought the other man was with me. Now they have probably blacklisted me so any emails i send to offer an explanation are automatically deleted. Is it me or do other people think that at least they should've answered my call to clarify the situation. Also being an entrance to 20 apartments or so surely this method of verification is not completely foolproof - various other people were entering / exiting the apartment while I was stood there. I'd love to see them but what can I do to win them round?

So as its a block this scenario must happen a bit i would imagine, they must of lost punters before but they are i daresay putting safety first from their point of view, i wouldnt be happy if this occured to me obviously. As to what you can do to assure them you were actually on your own i doubt you can, the negative feedback you gave will have pissed them off. Move on is my advice, disappointing though it is and understandably so. :)

I do not blame them for feeling spooked. It reads like a huge misunderstanding to me and you have to realise that they were simply being cautious

Surely, you could have emailed them first, (if you could not get them on the phone at the time), to clarify what is exactly hapenned, before rushing to submit negative feedback?

In my experience, if you do just one thing to upset a wg or she upsets you, she'll not take a risk in seeing you again. I can understand this, as you could say you're cool with what happened and then take your revenge the next time you see her.

I was 15 mins late for a half hour appt once. I got stuck in stop start traffic, not safe to text or call (no bluetooth on my punting phone). Got a shitty rude text from the wg. I offered to pay for the hour, she thanked me but couldn't do it. My number has been on her blacklist ever since.

The good old 'misunderstanding' problem. Quite likely you got usurped by a better offer and they needed you out of the way to get another guy inside, or maybe he was already doing the business.

On many occasions I've read of girls on here getting the run around from punters, but in my experience it works both ways. It's advisable for a punter to have a plan B to turn to, albeit I do realise it's not always possible.

Better luck next time.

Arranging to see an unknown, new client can be stressful for both parties. Does appear they did assume you were two together, and quite rightly declined. Not your fault though and often misunderstandings can be cleared up by a quick email, before any harm is done.

Late by 15 minutes, most ladies will wait that time but may or may not be able to still fit you in depending upon how close they run their appointments. Interesting you mention safety re the phone, when I've had quite a few texters will say "can't phone am driving, but can you answer the next 5 questions for me?".

The OP situation is also one drawback of using a flat in a block.

Edited by Strawberry

Mis understandings are so easy to fall into. We had an Italian guy call to make a booking for "a 2 girl" so I booked it, he confirmed the "2 girl" then when he called for directions he kept saying the word we..it took a while to get out of him but it turned out him and his freind thought they had booked a girl each??? It was soon sorted but if we had had one client more booked in at that time it would have been a right old cock up. Lost in translation...dontcha just love it.

Mis understandings are so easy to fall into. We had an Italian guy call to make a booking for "a 2 girl" so I booked it, he confirmed the "2 girl" then when he called for directions he kept saying the word we..it took a while to get out of him but it turned out him and his freind thought they had booked a girl each??? It was soon sorted but if we had had one client more booked in at that time it would have been a right old cock up. Lost in translation...dontcha just love it.

I had a misunderstanding over an appointment with a guy who kept on texting when I'd requested a phone call to confirm, something about credit and a foreign mobile. Went round in circles, he thought I was going to phone him, I thought he was going to tell me when it was ok to phone because he'd said he was in a meeting. He contacted me next 45 minutes after the agreed appointment time to say had now managed to top up his credit, was it too late to get my address..........

Appreciate all the comments.

Just to clarify, the other guy was probably visiting a mate. He forgot the apt no and was phoning to verify - nothing to do with my planned punt but it was just an unfortunate coincidence that was mis-construed.

Maybe I was hasty in giving negative feedback but the wg's were hasty in dismissing me - there was no scope for recourse.

The good old 'misunderstanding' problem. Quite likely you got usurped by a better offer and they needed you out of the way to get another guy inside, or maybe he was already doing the business. On many occasions I've read of girls on here getting the run around from punters, but in my experience it works both ways. It's advisable for a punter to have a plan B to turn to, albeit I do realise it's not always possible. Better luck next time.

You never know. The other guy in the lift could of been the usurper, ;) but i agree with punters having a plan B as i virtually always have. It makes it far easier not to consider thinking with your dick in my experience. :)

Arranging to see an unknown, new client can be stressful for both parties. Does appear they did assume you were two together, and quite rightly declined. Not your fault though and often misunderstandings can be cleared up by a quick email, before any harm is done. Late by 15 minutes, most ladies will wait that time but may or may not be able to still fit you in depending upon how close they run their appointments. Interesting you mention safety re the phone, when I've had quite a few texters will say "can't phone am driving, but can you answer the next 5 questions for me?". The OP situation is also one drawback of using a flat in a block.

I havent knowingly had the OPs scenario and most WGs i punt with work out of flats so the discretion aspect of them outweighs the likelihood of this scenario hugely for me. I am not that bothered personally for myself but realize the WG more than likely doesnt want her neighbours getting suspicious. :)

In my experience, if you do just one thing to upset a wg or she upsets you, she'll not take a risk in seeing you again. I can understand this, as you could say you're cool with what happened and then take your revenge the next time you see her.

I was 15 mins late for a half hour appt once. I got stuck in stop start traffic, not safe to text or call (no bluetooth on my punting phone). Got a shitty rude text from the wg. I offered to pay for the hour, she thanked me but couldn't do it. My number has been on her blacklist ever since.

I would say this is a fair comment.

I had a similar thing happen at the end of last year - had a punt booked near Heathrow Airport at 09:30 on my return after a business trip to the USA (thought that would be a nice way to refresh myself before facing the M25, especially if I hadn't slept much on the plane).

Whilst at baggage reclaim I texted to confirm my arrival (I had warned her that as I was flying in that morning there was an outside chance I could be delayed) - no response. Drove to the hotel where she was working and scoped out the parking situation. At 9:00 called her, and said "Hi, it's xxxx, I'm your 09:30. At this point she said she "doesn't do appointments at 09:30". I tried to explain further, but she shortly hung up. No Plan B.

Two hours later I get a texted apology - apparently I had the same first name as another punter who had been messing her around, changing bookings. What are the chances of that happening, eh?