Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kembo

What Do You Wear To A Punt?

54 posts in this topic

Just curious. I've only been on one punt and was dressed smart as I was on my way to a wedding. How about you guys, do you like to be smart for a punt or just go casual, jeans and a t-shirt? Part of me feels that if I'm paying so much for a punt, it's nice to just chuck on some clothes that make me feel relaxed, but at the same time, wearing something smart would probably make the whole experience feel more special.

From a working girl's perspective, do you prefer a guy to dress up a little for a punt or do you not really care?

I wear my superbly comfortable Sloggi Tangas ( which make my cock look even more massive than it is)

Otherwise I wear an invisibility cloak so the neighbours suspect nothing.

Uncle Pokey

I usually go after work so I'm in a skirt and heels

Pith helmet and tartan merkin.

Testicles, spectacles and wallet

Nice to know you're all so discreet! ;)

I don't mind what a man wears as long as he is clean (yes, I know...)

Wow. Sounds like I need to be a bit more imaginative with what I wear.

Frank Spencer beret, mac, hawaiian shirt, Rupert the Bear track suit bottoms and underwear and Simpsons trainers.

When i wake up its actually smart casual-casual or suit depending on the day. ;)

A pair of my highest fuck-me heels and a smile...

Suits are nice. I've had a thing for a good suit since the first time I watched Quadrophenia. Other than that no preferences :) As long as you don't turn up in a gorilla suit or other ensembles as likely to draw attention I don't mind at all.

I used not to bother, but recently I have decided to try to use the smart casual look. Clean smart trousers, open neck shirt and, definitely, clean shoes. that works for most of the ladies I meet in the summer. Later in the year, I shall wear a smart overcoat.

I'm one of nature's scruffs, so I usually try to get by on a friendly smile and an unintimidating manner.

I remember once arriving at a regular, unwontedly elegant (having an important do later in the evening) in pinstripe, cuff-links the lot. She didn't actually say anything, perhaps because she couldn't think of a polite way of saying "Why don't you look as if you've just tumbled out of bed?" but the astonishment on her face was palpable.

Edited by Mr. Bloom

well i'd never dream of taking off my gravy stained vest. on top of that? my bright orange jumpsuit. you know, discretion is key.

A full rubber enclosure suit and a gas mask.

I like to dress like Onslow (Geoffrey Hughes) on "Keeping up Appearances".

I'm tempted to pull a George Costanza and drape myself in velvet :ph34r:

Testicles, spectacles and wallet

No watch?

I've only been on one punt and was dressed smart as I was on my way to a wedding.

It wasn't your own , was it? :eek:

You guys crack me up, I do wish I had more gents in pin stripe suits, cuff links and waistcoats though... Maybe I should offer a pre wedding service for nervous grooms!

I like nice shoes on a man or even nice trainers. I think your shoes ssay a lot about you, that is if you have feet

I like nice shoes on a man or even nice trainers. I think your shoes ssay a lot about you, that is if you have feet

What about a mate who has only one leg?

Normally the attire I have worn to work so a open neck collar shirt and chinos, or a polo hirt and craghopper trousers

Normally jeans and t-shirt (but smart ones), last time I wore a shirt and trousers as if on a date - but during the encounter ended up in lingerie and heels, damn she was kinky!