Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pollyp23

When You Are Being Intimate, How Would You Refer To It?

26 posts in this topic

During, what is correctly known as sexual intercourse, how would you refer to this act at the time, to your mates, to your SP, or in an FR?

I don't like the F word, I find it too coarse and would never say 'I fucked her'.

Nor is it making love.

Shagging, bonking, maybe.

Gave her one, tickled her belly button from the inside, don't seem appropriate.

So what respectful term do you guys use and what term would you ladies best like to describe the sex act?

To a Service Provider I quite like the expression "I enjoyed her" :)

you could try the saxon "swive"

you could try the saxon "swive"

Ah ha. Hilarious. You could also say 'I knew her in the biblical sense'?

Personally I used to find the word 'fuck' more shocking than I do now. I've grown to like it, in a way, because it doesn't sugar coat things. I definitely prefer it over 'making love' or any of that nonsense.

"Had sex" is pretty functional. Hard to go wrong there.

I like "bang". As in, "Well fuck me, I'd give my right nipple to bang him". Also, I'm a fan of "fucking", "shagging", and "having sexytimes". Elegant choices for a classy lady.

I think, to mates I would say that "I enjoyed her charms" as a way of telling them that we had engaged in intercourse. I would leave them to work out the intricacies of whether it may have been oral, mutual oral, anal, or any other combination of the term "enjoyment".

During, what is correctly known as sexual intercourse, how would you refer to this act at the time, to your mates, to your SP, or in an FR? I don't like the F word, I find it too coarse and would never say 'I fucked her'. Nor is it making love. Shagging, bonking, maybe. Gave her one, tickled her belly button from the inside, don't seem appropriate. So what respectful term do you guys use and what term would you ladies best like to describe the sex act?

I say shagging or shagged. I am sometimes asked to be extremely filthy in my verbal when shagging and i love dirty talk by the WG though. :)

I almost always say 'sessioned with' when referring to a punt. It's more than just the sex. It might include her wasting time getting undressed. ;)

i tend to say 'i was doing rudes...' or rude uzzies. :)

"to root" would be my preferred phrase.

Depends on the type of sex. But my terms can range from 'fuck', 'having sex', 'doing it' and 'shagging'. There are others.

In a punting context fucking is fine by me! I find it a bit icky when a client says he wants to make love to me. Cos it's not really is it?

During, what is correctly known as sexual intercourse, how would you refer to this act at the time, to your mates, to your SP, or in an FR?

I don't like the F word, I find it too coarse and would never say 'I fucked her'.

Nor is it making love.

Shagging, bonking, maybe.

Gave her one, tickled her belly button from the inside, don't seem appropriate.

So what respectful term do you guys use and what term would you ladies best like to describe the sex act?

very simple for me.... .... yes....yes....yes...yes....Yes....YES....!

Ah ha. Hilarious. You could also say 'I knew her in the biblical sense'?

Personally I used to find the word 'fuck' more shocking than I do now. I've grown to like it, in a way, because it doesn't sugar coat things. I definitely prefer it over 'making love' or any of that nonsense.

"Had sex" is pretty functional. Hard to go wrong there.

It's the kinda word I'd expect Roger Moore to use who allegedly always apologised to his co-stars before a bedroom scene in the event he had an erection.....and in the event he didn't

I don't think you heard me the first time America.. i DID have sexual relations, with that woman.

I used to write field reports, in my younger days, using language I'd now consider rather unflattering. I now use more delicate language to describe intimacy. I think it demonstrates my respect for the ladies and also indicates the ladies are of a certain class and social and professional level.

Just my take these days.

I knobbed her :lol: Haven't heard that for years!! :lol:

In a punting context fucking is fine by me! I find it a bit icky when a client says he wants to make love to me. Cos it's not really is it?

I used to see a girl that would say she looked forward to making love to me when I made an appointment. The first time she said this, it didn't sound right to me - like you said it's not really. I suppose it sounded more polite ;)

If i am talking about encounters with WGs, which I really only do on here, I come over all smiths-like and revert to "punted with".

In the bedroom, I'll happily adapt my lingo to match the ladies. There, I am comfortable with eveything from "lets fuck again" through to "shall we have some more fun".

I'd never use "make love" in a punting context though.

If i am talking about encounters with WGs, which I really only do on here, I come over all smiths-like and revert to "punted with".

In the bedroom, I'll happily adapt my lingo to match the ladies. There, I am comfortable with eveything from "lets fuck again" through to "shall we have some more fun".

I'd never use "make love" in a punting context though.

I also would NEVER use making love in a punting context as i am not doing that, i punt for sex and fun, making love is a copletely different thing or it is to me at least. ;):D