Billionaire

Do Prostitutes Miss Sex When They Retire?

38 posts in this topic

I know working girls job is having sex with men for money so they aren't likely to have everyone they see blow them away.

But if you are having sex with different people everyday and then retire and have no sex at all do they miss it?

I know working girls job is having sex with men for money so they aren't likely to have everyone they see blow them away.

But if you are having sex with different people everyday and then retire and have no sex at all do they miss it?

Honeypie, you do realise that we have sex lives outside of work, right?

I have always assumed that the smartest ladies have a sex life away from punting, so retirement is no big deal. A bigger deal for some punters I suspect.

I know working girls job is having sex with men for money so they aren't likely to have everyone they see blow them away. But if you are having sex with different people everyday and then retire and have no sex at all do they miss it?

As others have said i imagine most WGs have sex outside of punting and if not they could if they wished to. If its the amount of sex you mean only they can answer that obviously. :)

I have always assumed that the smartest ladies have a sex life away from punting, so retirement is no big deal. A bigger deal for some punters I suspect.

I agree, when a great regular retires and tells me its a shame to me but good luck to her. :)

Honeypie, you do realise that we have sex lives outside of work, right?

you mean if you make cakes you eat cakes outside work?

you mean if you make cakes you eat cakes outside work?

Here's the thing. I love cakes. Cake in all different sizes, colours, flavours and toppings. I love making this almost infinite variety of cakes, and more often than not it's delicious because I've been instrumental in baking it.

However, the cake that I eat outside of work I get to make solely for myself, and I get to tailor it to suit my tastes down to a tee. When I bake outside of work I'm allowed to be selfish cause ultimately I'm doing it in my own time...

Cake, nomnomnom :D

Here's the thing. I love cakes. Cake in all different sizes, colours, flavours and toppings. I love making this almost infinite variety of cakes, and more often than not it's delicious because I've been instrumental in baking it.

However, the cake that I eat outside of work I get to make solely for myself, and I get to tailor it to suit my tastes down to a tee. When I bake outside of work I'm allowed to be selfish cause ultimately I'm doing it in my own time...

Cake, nomnomnom :D

Naughty but Nice! lol :D

Edited by LouisaPSUk

I've just had 5 days off and am gagging!

Seriously, I guess if a girl's giving up she's doing it for a reason so she probably has other things going on in her life. As the others have pointed out a WG will have her own sex life, let alone career, family and hobbies and if she wants sex with strangers she can go find them easily enough!

Edited by LondonLydia

Seriously, I guess if a girl's giving up she's doing it for a reason so she probably has other things going on in her life. As the others have pointed out a WG will have her own sex life, let alone career, family and hobbies and if she wants sex with strangers she can go find them easily enough!

Just proves you are enjoying the job. Good for you Lydia!

Can I be your first client? :D

I took the question to mean would they (wg's) miss not only the amount of sex but the variety. Of course, they can get that if they wish but if retirement involved a permanent partner would it be that feasible?

I recall one saying to me that one man for the rest of her life would be unacceptable, which suggests retirement for her would be impossible with a partner who didn't want to play second fiddle as and when she chose.

I know of a few who regularly attend swingers nights (talk about a busman's holiday) and I'd guess that might be a way of making up for the variety by getting a partner of similar persuasion - just a thought. :)

I guess a fair number of ladies retire as they have met someone and then decide to give up?

This has happened with three of my ladies. :-(

Sex must still go on then, but does it eventually turn out to be boring and without the variation of meeting different men?

I know working girls job is having sex with men for money so they aren't likely to have everyone they see blow them away. But if you are having sex with different people everyday and then retire and have no sex at all do they miss it?

Sex exists on a continuum and if I stop being a WG that means I would only stop having paid sex... not that I stop having all sex...

If you stopped visiting WGs would you stop having any sex ?

Sex exists on a continuum and if I stop being a WG that means I would only stop having paid sex... not that I stop having all sex...

If you stopped visiting WGs would you stop having any sex ?

Nowadays, probably yes. Sad.

Nowadays, probably yes. Sad.

Then come and visit me for tea, biscuits and everything else... free of charge... you deserve it... just PM me...

This is a one time offer... to someone I like... so no one should get any ideas...

Then come and visit me for tea, biscuits and everything else... free of charge... you deserve it... just PM me...

This is a one time offer... to someone I like... so no one should get any ideas...

Made my day reading this

:D

I think that is rather nice Inna.. after he has seen you, he can come to Leeds and see me. Let's see Mr. Bloom off on a sort of Busman's type holiday!

Sex exists on a continuum and if I stop being a WG that means I would only stop having paid sex... not that I stop having all sex... If you stopped visiting WGs would you stop having any sex ?

I certainly wouldnt.

I took the question to mean would they (wg's) miss not only the amount of sex but the variety. Of course, they can get that if they wish but if retirement involved a permanent partner would it be that feasible? I recall one saying to me that one man for the rest of her life would be unacceptable, which suggests retirement for her would be impossible with a partner who didn't want to play second fiddle as and when she chose. I know of a few who regularly attend swingers nights (talk about a busman's holiday) and I'd guess that might be a way of making up for the variety by getting a partner of similar persuasion - just a thought. :)

I wasnt sure what the OP meant but covered both scenarios. Who knows is my answer, as ever it depends on the WG individually. :)

Edited by smiths

Sex exists on a continuum and if I stop being a WG that means I would only stop having paid sex... not that I stop having all sex... If you stopped visiting WGs would you stop having any sex ?

I can't imagine stopping, that is until I am physically unable or too old for them to want to provide services for me. The idea of, at my age, putting myself in a sort of domestic prison with a circa sixty year old biddy is a thought that immediately provokes another thought, that of suicide!

I've done the monogamous bit, decades of it, yet even while serving the 'sentence' I often thought of freedom .... and lovely girls. I now have that freedom and also the lovely girls, to who I am ever grateful. :)

So I'll just have to make do with a J Arthur!

I wouldn't miss the sex but I'd certainly miss the games and the kinks and the andrenalin rush which comes from meeting strangers.

Is there a closing date for taking you up on this most generous offer? Because I can't see it happening any time soon.

(And I'm not quite sure what I've done to deserve it.)

I think that is rather nice Inna.. after he has seen you, he can come to Leeds and see me. Let's see Mr. Bloom off on a sort of Busman's type holiday!

And another! Right, sign up here, girls for Mr. Bloom's Grand Tour Freeby to take place at some unspecified time in the future...