Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
popon

Cheapest Place In Europe For Punting

9 posts in this topic

What's everybodys thoughts on the cheapest/best places in Europe for punting?

I've checked the forums and found no dedicated thread to this so I thought I'd start one.

I've heard Eastern Europe is good and used to be cheap until all the stag parties started showing up, especially prague.

Cyprus is cheap I hear, lots of Russian girls but strangely I've been doing searches online for this and Cyprus doesn't seem to be mentioned much at all!

I know people are going to say it's cheaper just doing it locally given the cost of the airfare and such but I'm talking from the perspective of a bunch of lads going away on a short break somewhere close to ol' blighty. Personally I'd like a girl for a few hours giving the GFE rather than the mechanical no-kissing "charge by the 5 minute" approach you get in Amsterdam.

You must of missed the thread on Cheapest places further down this section.

Yes East Euro Is cheap but not as cheap as It once was, If your just going for cheap hookers then you are going to still be paying travel costs etc. Poland can be cheap, but the service level from the girls can be not so good.

Try reading the International forums for a lot more info on Europe.

The cheapest countries in general in Europe are Moldavia and Albania but that doesnt mean they are the cheapest for punting. Nor does it mean those destinations are the best for a group of lads...

Availability, English skills and level of service are much more important factors. Maybe Prague would do it?

Edited by MMM

Any chance you could post the URL to that thread? Can't find it

Thanks for the replies guys

I think jerboa was refering to the "cheapest places to visit" thread here:

However, worldwide threads almost invariably quote thailand or costa rica - not surprising, they're cheap with lots of women!

Done a bit more research and it seems Prague, hungary and cyprus are top choices at the moment.

Northern Cyprus I hear can be as cheap as 10+ euros an hour - anyone have any thoughts on this?

I'm going to do more reading and keep you guys posted.

The point Is you will have to pay travel costs before you even get there, so unless you can find a deal with a budget airline getting to your destination for example flying to Moldova and other eastern countries Isn't cheap, so unless your going there already on business or a holiday It will cost you. So paying 60 quid to a eastern hooker In London will work out cheaper than flying to her country of origin usually.

Going to these further a field places a good grasp of Russian or Romanian will be helpful. Try reading up on forums like WSG & ISG, many experts on certain countries there.

I've been told there is a £25 offer in Sheffield. Will hopefully be trying it out this Saturday or Sunday

Thanks for the replies guys

I think jerboa was refering to the "cheapest places to visit" thread here: http://www.punternet...place-to-visit/

However, worldwide threads almost invariably quote thailand or costa rica - not surprising, they're cheap with lots of women!

Done a bit more research and it seems Prague, hungary and cyprus are top choices at the moment.

Northern Cyprus I hear can be as cheap as 10+ euros an hour - anyone have any thoughts on this?

I'm going to do more reading and keep you guys posted.

I haven't come across 10 Euro punts here,the night clubs charge from 120-150 Turkish Lira (£42-£53.00 approx) for an hour,mostly young EE girls,nice places though,no pressure or hassle. I sometimes go with a Cypriot mate who knows the people,so we get a better deal.

I prefer older women and have a regular lady in the South for 70 Euros for a good hour,no clock watching and a very sexy GFE...