Regent

Do You Ever Make Up Excuses To Go For A Punt?

29 posts in this topic

I'm absolutely fucking gagging to get some action right now...... Been away on holiday with mates, used an excuse twice to get away and head to red light districts! First time I 'got lost', second time I was getting food as I didn't fancy the same as everyone else was getting.

But each time I failed!!! The first area I went to had been completely cleared of all prostitution, and the brothel I tried today was shut because it was sunday! Arghhh!

Will be having a cheeky wank soon, but its just not the same!!

I'm absolutely fucking gagging to get some action right now...... Been away on holiday with mates, used an excuse twice to get away and head to red light districts! First time I 'got lost', second time I was getting food as I didn't fancy the same as everyone else was getting.

But each time I failed!!! The first area I went to had been completely cleared of all prostitution, and the brothel I tried today was shut because it was sunday! Arghhh!

I dont need to nowadays but i have made all sorts of excuses over the years. Car broken down, at hospital with work colleague who has had an accident and mobile will be off as its a hospital being a couple. Keep it simple is best in my experience. :)

That's a first! How do you wank with your cheeks?

Success! Managed to get away and cram two blowjob sessions into one day.

First was a gothic looking Thai girl with some extreme makeup, piercings and high heels. The second was a Bulgarian/Italian girl who gave the best deepthroat.

Amazing. Now I need to make more excuses to get away today though, lol

That's a first! How do you wank with your cheeks?

I push my cock back between my arse cheeks and slide back and forth :P

As I suggested to someone else, go out at lunchtime and then call in and say that the fuzz have asked you to take part in an ID parade. They take about an hour or so.

I truly love all your excuses to see a WG. GREAT

I've used fictitious Doctor's/Dentist appointments to get out of after work, office do's to punt, far more enjoybale that standing around small talking.

Edited by COLL

I've used fictitious Doctor's/Dentist appointments to get out of after work, office do's to punt, far more enjoybale that standing around small talking.

I have used car problems to go missing for an hour or so. The most recent excuse was about one of my tyres. It was slowly "going down" on me. :)

Success! Managed to get away and cram two blowjob sessions into one day.

First was a gothic looking Thai girl with some extreme makeup, piercings and high heels. The second was a Bulgarian/Italian girl who gave the best deepthroat.

Amazing. Now I need to make more excuses to get away today though, lol

You will like Dr. BJ bar in Bangkok. It is a kind of a come and go place with some 20-30 women standing around trying to entice you and and licking their lips. In Dr. BJ you can choose to have a nurse or a consultant attend to you depending on how sever your condition is.

I say I'm off to the gym. I'm going to the gym again on Wednesday! :P

I say I'm off to the gym. I'm going to the gym again on Wednesday! :P

I've used 'going to the Gym' in the past, also playing Golf is a good one - it is really important to get your story straight, avoid regular partners who can be checked up on etc etc

The same excuses every time, I want excitement, sex and the company of a sexy attactive female. I make these excuses to myself and no-one else.

I don't make excuses now, I build potential punting time into my weekly routine. Excuses are for things out of the routine that can cause suspicion.

Yes. Today is the saint's day for St. Aldegunais, the patron saint of satin-clad Eastern European ladies. So if anyone needs me, I'll be in church doing my religious duty....

Yes. Today is the saint's day for St. Aldegunais, the patron saint of satin-clad Eastern European ladies. So if anyone needs me, I'll be in church doing my religious duty....

I'll be giving out the hymn books then.

I'll be giving out the hymn books then.

Well, I'm expecting some noise from the choir

... playing Golf is a good one - it is really important to get your story straight, avoid regular partners who can be checked up on etc etc

Golf is very good but you need to do it properly. Pop into the pro's shop of the club where you are meant to be playing and pick up a score card (they're free) and fill in plausible score for each hole and crumple it a bit so that it looks as though it has been in your hip pocket for a while. Then leave it lying around when you get home. Playing a distant course too far away to get to on the morning of your round is good cover for an overnight or dinner date in the area. You can also do this with real golf days but I find it doesn't do much for the quality of my golf!

I don't make excuses now, I build potential punting time into my weekly routine. Excuses are for things out of the routine that can cause suspicion.

x2 Place the punt within your standard day to day or weekly life and it can be done without the need of excuses.

Golf is very good but you need to do it properly. Pop into the pro's shop of the club where you are meant to be playing and pick up a score card (they're free) and fill in plausible score for each hole and crumple it a bit so that it looks as though it has been in your hip pocket for a while. Then leave it lying around when you get home. Playing a distant course too far away to get to on the morning of your round is good cover for an overnight or dinner date in the area. You can also do this with real golf days but I find it doesn't do much for the quality of my golf!

It has helped my Golf on occassion. I have said this before on here that Golf has been very good cover over the years. As i actually play no questions were asked, my phone was off because i was concentrating on my game and i used various courses. ;)

Golf is very good but you need to do it properly.

I'm a bit snookered since my past time is sailing offshore. Not many WG's afloat. Actually, I have never invited one on board since I sail with a crew, not all of whom I necessarily know very well. Smuggling a WG on board would be tough, and would she want to stay for the entire voyage, which can last 6 or 8 weeks, if we are crossing the pond.

x2 Place the punt within your standard day to day or weekly life and it can be done without the need of excuses.

I subscribe to this philosophy, but always make sure I have a cover story for any trips out of the ordinairy. A visit to Hemel Hempstead doesn't need an excuse, but it does need a reason (usually a business trip) if I am unexpectedly snapped by a speed camera. Therefore I always announce when leaving the house where I am planning to be that day, just in case.

A visit to Hemel Hempstead doesn't need an excuse, but it does need a reason (usually a business trip) if I am unexpectedly snapped by a speed camera.

Surely you just get someone else to take the penalty points?

Love the reasons some of the posters have given- fortunately I've never been in the position to need the 'excuses'.

I have gone to bell ringing practice.