jonboy211

How Many Times With The Same Lady?

82 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I haven't posted in a while but would like your opinions on something. I used to have a rule of never seeing the same lady twice but over the last year have seen the same lady as a regular, I'm now beginning to wonder if I have feelings for her which is making me act slightly 'uncool', the other day I asked if she minded whether I saw someone else, obviously a 'no' from her!

Just wondering if anyone else had the same 'never twice' rule and if they broke it how far did they go before taking action? Obviously I could just not see her again, but she's so lovely and great at her job!

All thoughts are welcome.

Jon

I guess the most times I have seen any one lady might be as many as 10 or 12, but that would have been spread over 5 or 6 years. During that time I was, by no means, "faithful" to her! I visited her when I found myself in her town and saw over an extended period because she was damn good at her job. Yes we got on well but I didn't develop any feelings for her other than a good level of respect.

Hi all,

I haven't posted in a while but would like your opinions on something. I used to have a rule of never seeing the same lady twice but over the last year have seen the same lady as a regular, I'm now beginning to wonder if I have feelings for her which is making me act slightly 'uncool', the other day I asked if she minded whether I saw someone else, obviously a 'no' from her!

Just wondering if anyone else had the same 'never twice' rule and if they broke it how far did they go before taking action? Obviously I could just not see her again, but she's so lovely and great at her job!

All thoughts are welcome.

Jon

Countless times i have punted with some regulars, if a WG is good or better i want to punt with her again personally. At parties i have punted with some WGs 50-80 times over the years. My ideal punting set-up is a mixture of newbies to me for the variety i require and regulars. :)

Crikey! I think it might be appropriate if i give some pointers.

I have regular clients whom I positively encourage to see other ladies. One client sees me every week, and then when I disappear for weeks on end he sees other ladies - usually the ones who are 'on tour' in my area. He tells me if they were good or bad. I am rather fond of him and he of me or he would not return again and again, but we both know the boundaries and stick to them. You have to set a boundary and stick to it. There is nothing wrong with having feelings for your lady - I think it's rather nice, but leave those feelings behind when the punt is over and pick them up again when you next see her.

The whole idea of seeing us is that you do not have to be faithful and I do not think any one of us would expect you to be so.

That's what I think anyway!

Same here mate:-) had the same 'one visit and never return' rule for over a decade. But found an absolute gem and have been seeing her once or twice a week for a few months. We are friends, but no boundaries crossed - yet! I went on sprees of hunting for a better girl several times but still came back to her at the end. I don't know how long this will last but I am enjoying it while it does:-)

I once allowed my "feelings" for a particular WG rule my head in my early punting career. The outcome (predictably) was messy. Since then I've been wary of breaking my one-shot rule. It has and does happen though in exceptional cases and only after a decent interval. Seems a shame at times as I've had some truly memorable sessions with some truly great girls but I just keep reminding myself that GFE doesnt mean and never will mean she's my girlfriend.

Same here mate:-) had the same 'one visit and never return' rule for over a decade. But found an absolute gem and have been seeing her once or twice a week for a few months. We are friends, but no boundaries crossed - yet! I went on sprees of hunting for a better girl several times but still came back to her at the end. I don't know how long this will last but I am enjoying it while it does:-)

Lap it up while you can is my advice which your clearly doing. ;) I have regretted not doing so in the past myself with many WGs only to find they have moved on. Nowadays i never make that mistake. :)

I once allowed my "feelings" for a particular WG rule my head in my early punting career. The outcome (predictably) was messy. Since then I've been wary of breaking my one-shot rule. It has and does happen though in exceptional cases and only after a decent interval. Seems a shame at times as I've had some truly memorable sessions with some truly great girls but I just keep reminding myself that GFE doesnt mean and never will mean she's my girlfriend.

I have done the same in my younger days, that was messy to. The GFE with its intimacy is a world away from my punting in the 80s into the 90s when kissing of any kind was rarely on offer, that was for the WGs partner only as they used to say, so i think for some its easier now to convince yourself its more than a punt than before. It shows that good WGs are good at being WGs in my opinion. :)

Edited by smiths

Just to share - I have this mental formula which helps clear my head when things get too intense.

First, with regular as often as once a week, it's unavoidable to get rather fond of or attracted to the lady concerned. BUT your logical mind needs to ask yourself one simple question first: are you capable of a real relationship with someone who sells their body and sometimes even emotion for money? It isn't fair to expect a WG to give up her job and the good money to have a relationship with you. And from experience, trying to 'change' someone never works anyways! For me, as selfish as it may sound, I cannot accept my partner to be shagged senseless by some other guys. So I know not to cross that boundary when it comes close.

I became good friend of my regular because 'friendship' will not cause jealousy and I can cope with having good sex with a friend - so far.

This may sound odd but it's the beat I can explain it.

Just to share - I have this mental formula which helps clear my head when things get too intense. First, with regular as often as once a week, it's unavoidable to get rather fond of or attracted to the lady concerned. BUT your logical mind needs to ask yourself one simple question first: are you capable of a real relationship with someone who sells their body and sometimes even emotion for money? It isn't fair to expect a WG to give up her job and the good money to have a relationship with you. And from experience, trying to 'change' someone never works anyways! For me, as selfish as it may sound, I cannot accept my partner to be shagged senseless by some other guys. So I know not to cross that boundary when it comes close. I became good friend of my regular because 'friendship' will not cause jealousy and I can cope with having good sex with a friend - so far. This may sound odd but it's the beat I can explain it.

A regular once asked me if she gave up being a WG would i be interested in seeing her outside of punting. I said you should do whatever YOU choose to do. She said wrong answer, i was hoping you were going to say yes. She got upset, i eventually left and never went back. :)

In my early years of punting, I saw the same lady in Sheffield 6 times, and on occasions did feel obsessed with her, even though we clicked. In more recent times, I have seen another lady from Coventry five times whom I got on really well with, but now she has become very difficult to get an appointment with due to academic studies and family life, so I have widened my net. The problem with that having had the familiarity with certain ladies, starting from square one with another can be a hard graft on the first meet, and when it doesnt pan out like you hope (ie: no charisma or she's not what you want), it's frustrating going back to the search again. I saw one lady in Nottingham in April and loved every minute with her, but she's gone awol...so back to square one again.

Maybe the answer is 2 or 3 regulars so as to get the variety?

A regular once asked me if she gave up being a WG would i be interested in seeing her outside of punting. I said you should do whatever YOU choose to do. She said wrong answer, i was hoping you were going to say yes. She got upset, i eventually left and never went back. :)

You should have phoned a friend for help on that one! :D

I once saw a girl every night of the one week that she was in town.

She was good and it was worth it.

But when she moved on, so did I.

In my early years of punting, I saw the same lady in Sheffield 6 times, and on occasions did feel obsessed with her, even though we clicked. In more recent times, I have seen another lady from Coventry five times whom I got on really well with, but now she has become very difficult to get an appointment with due to academic studies and family life, so I have widened my net. The problem with that having had the familiarity with certain ladies, starting from square one with another can be a hard graft on the first meet, and when it doesnt pan out like you hope (ie: no charisma or she's not what you want), it's frustrating going back to the search again. I saw one lady in Nottingham in April and loved every minute with her, but she's gone awol...so back to square one again. Maybe the answer is 2 or 3 regulars so as to get the variety?

For me the ideal is 2, 3 or 4 regulars, continuing to punt with newbies to me although if i find a real gem i will punt with her only for a while and Parties. I know exactly what you mean by starting from square one but that is something i also like as its a fresh challenge to find a new gem. :)

You should have phoned a friend for help on that one! :D

My punting was totally secret then. It was a shame as she was very good but i had a partner and did only want sex and some fun. ;)

I once saw a girl every night of the one week that she was in town. She was good and it was worth it. But when she moved on, so did I.

Making the most of the situation while you can, i like your logic. :D

I saw one 152 times over 10 years,and there`s been another dozen I`ve seen into double figures

I'm fearing that "back to square one feeling" also. I don't think I will get bored of my regular any time soon but sure enough she will retire and move on in her life at some point. That's also why I became a friend of hers so to 'damage control' my disappointment when the inevitable time comes.

Well it will be 6 times i've seen the same girl on Wednesday. My birthday :D

But after that, i'm gonna try with some civy girls til xmas and if i fail miserably then i'll try and punt with girls i haven't seen yet.

I've been punting on and off for 14 years,recently been back punting a lot again.I've just met a new girl to the industry and have seen her 4 times over a few weeks, we have definately clicked and get on great and think I may have strong feelings for her.I've never felt like this about a working girl before.She has said she would like to be friends even if I decided to stop seeing her as a working girl.Feelings are scary but I'm just going with the flow and seeing how we get on and enjoying it while it lasts

I've been punting on and off for 14 years,recently been back punting a lot again.I've just met a new girl to the industry and have seen her 4 times over a few weeks, we have definately clicked and get on great and think I may have strong feelings for her.I've never felt like this about a working girl before.She has said she would like to be friends even if I decided to stop seeing her as a working girl.Feelings are scary but I'm just going with the flow and seeing how we get on and enjoying it while it lasts

Welcome to the forum Billy. :) Sounds very sensible to go with the flow, who knows what might happen. ;)

Well it will be 6 times i've seen the same girl on Wednesday. My birthday :D But after that, i'm gonna try with some civy girls til xmas and if i fail miserably then i'll try and punt with girls i haven't seen yet.

I wish you a good one, birthday and punt. ;):D

The surge of feeling can sometimes be scary but they die away eventually. I for one cannot cope with a relationship with a WG. If she stops working completely ON HER OWN without coercion then it's a totally different ball game. In any case, often there is a huge difference in personal background and even culture that is not seen when you are attracted to somebody. Give it times, hold on, and your head will hopefully clear. If you still want to proceed at that point, then you have my full and unreserved blessings:-)

I have slept with 13 or 14 WGs, 3 of them were so good I would have preferred to see only them and nobody else for a while. Two of them didn't live in the UK and the third one has quit the business.

I wish you a good one, birthday and punt. ;):D

Cheers smiths! :D

It was a toss up (off) between LMP or a 121 but i feel like being pampered with a nice GFE :wub:

Part of the reason i enjoy going to see my reg so much is that she knows what i like and it's a 'guarenteed' good time.