Gregg1990

Can I Ask Questions To The Girls As They Introduce Themselves?

9 posts in this topic

Im 21, and new to punting. ive been to the same parlour called Studio 65 in Swansea 4 times now (first time back in May) and I wouldn't say I've been disappointed but it hasn't quite lived up to my expectations.

I would really like a girl that would give me a lapdance before getting down to business, but all four were reluctant once I asked them when we got in to the room. Is it 'out of the norm' to ask the girls questions about what they do as the introduce themselves one by one?

I cant see it worth finding a new parlour, because apparently Studio 65 is legendary in south Wales and its the best with the most girls, so how to i find the right girl. But if you do have any recommendation in parlours, please share.

(PS i don't book/phone in advance because it usually a spur of a moment decision when ive lose my mates on the town!)

Please help!

Gregg

Im 21, and new to punting. ive been to the same parlour called Studio 65 in Swansea 4 times now (first time back in May) and I wouldn't say I've been disappointed but it hasn't quite lived up to my expectations.

I would really like a girl that would give me a lapdance before getting down to business, but all four were reluctant once I asked them when we got in to the room. Is it 'out of the norm' to ask the girls questions about what they do as the introduce themselves one by one?

I cant see it worth finding a new parlour, because apparently Studio 65 is legendary in south Wales and its the best with the most girls, so how to i find the right girl. But if you do have any recommendation in parlours, please share.

(PS i don't book/phone in advance because it usually a spur of a moment decision when ive lose my mates on the town!)

Please help!

Gregg

Your paying Gregg so of course you can ask questions. That doesnt mean they will offer lap dancing though as thats up to the WGs. If they dont offer it go elsewhere or punt without it, you decide. I dont punt in your area so cant help with recommendations. Good luck. :)

I don't see why, if they do a line up, you can't ask a question of each or all of the ladies in the line to see if they offer what you are looking for. The only downside that I can see is that "peer pressure" my make them give the answers you want without meaning what they say.

If you are getting jaded with your parlour of choice try another, or think about visiting an indie.

I wouldn't say that Studio 95 is legendary. It's just the best of a very bad bunch. Poor service from miserable girls.

I gave up punting in Swansea a long time ago as being a complete waste of time and money. I'm not surprised that none of the Studio 95 girls were interested in giving you a lap dance. Try elsewhere. I wish that I could give some names but unfortunately I can't.

I don't see why, if they do a line up, you can't ask a question of each or all of the ladies in the line to see if they offer what you are looking for. The only downside that I can see is that "peer pressure" my make them give the answers you want without meaning what they say. If you are getting jaded with your parlour of choice try another, or think about visiting an indie.

The WGs shouldnt cave into peer pressure in my opinion Paul just be honest and professional. :)

Edited by smiths

The WGs shouldnt cave into peer pressure in my opinion Paul just be honest and professional. :)

I agree but we don't know what goes on behind the scenes.If you were the girl who was rarely picked you might say anything to get the nod.

I wouldn't say that Studio 95 is legendary. It's just the best of a very bad bunch. Poor service from miserable girls.

I gave up punting in Swansea a long time ago as being a complete waste of time and money. I'm not surprised that none of the Studio 95 girls were interested in giving you a lap dance. Try elsewhere. I wish that I could give some names but unfortunately I can't.

My experience too.

The introduction time is your chance to ask the lady personally any quick questions you have, alternately you could tell the receptionist that could she please only ask the ladies who are willing to perform a lapdance to come and say hello, that way you know you are safe to pick any that come into the room, also avoids the girls parading through who have no chance of a booking with you.x

Studio 95 is not a patch on what it once was.

You'll find none of the girls offer more than the standard hand job, blow job and protected sex. The last time I went the girl even refused to fully undress and told me I could leave at any time I wanted - had I been a pissed up up dribbling mess fair enough but I was sober as a judge!

It's legendary status is built on its central location and its ability for the easy late night shag for pissed up blokes who can't/haven't pulled while on a night out.

It isn't a punting experience.

All in my opinion of course!

Gregg you could try Bunnies in St Helens Road. You may find the girls a bit "hit and miss" but most of them at least try and please the bloke but will charge you extra. I used to see Kim there but she had a break and the 2/3 girls I saw during that time were a "miss" for me so I stopped going.