Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sarah Summers

When You Stop Seeing A Lady Would You Tell Her

54 posts in this topic

I saw a regular client today. A lovely man. Recently we celebrated his seventieth birthday with lunch out at a nearby restaurant. I do not do dinner dates but I make an exception for this man. I have known him for a long time. As we were eating our lunch today we got to talking about when this fun would stop because of course - one day it will. He said will probably lose the urge or even move on. Who knows what is around the corner?

I asked him what he would do when he finally decided to stop seeing me and he said he would email to let me know.

That seems fair and decent. I would rather he did that than just stop and at least I would know that he was well and had not died.. You know?

And I know this sounds awful, but if he did stop seeing me and there was no contact, then I would have an inkling that something might have happened.

If you saw a lady for a long time - I am talking about five or six years and every month at least if not more frequently, and then you lost interest in her, or decided to stop altogether, what would you do?

I saw a regular client today. A lovely man. Recently we celebrated his seventieth birthday with lunch out at a nearby restaurant. I do not do dinner dates but I make an exception for this man. I have known him for a long time. As we were eating our lunch today we got to talking about when this fun would stop because of course - one day it will. He said will probably lose the urge or even move on. Who knows what is around the corner?

I asked him what he would do when he finally decided to stop seeing me and he said he would email to let me know.

That seems fair and decent. I would rather he did that than just stop and at least I would know that he was well and had not died.. You know?

And I know this sounds awful, but if he did stop seeing me and there was no contact, then I would have an inkling that something might have happened.

If you saw a lady for a long time - I am talking about five or six years and every month at least if not more frequently, and then you lost interest in her, or decided to stop altogether, what would you do?

I can't see how anyone would ever get tired of you Sarah xoxo

If i had my way I would book you in advance as long as I can...

If I have seen a regular I would keep in touch and be honest with her, usually down to budget issues otherwise party on...

Five or six years IS a long time. Most ladies don’t last that long! But if it was because I’d decided to give up punting then I’d tell her – probably with one last fling. If it was because I felt I was becoming too close then again I’d probably tell her (but I can’t imagine any circumstances where that would happen). If I just decided to move on then I think I’d do just that, but would not be averse to sending her an email explaining my decision if I thought she’d want to know.

But to put the boot on the other foot, Sarah, what would you do?

I’ve seen 4 ladies on a regular basis over the last 9 years. (By regular I mean once every 4 to 6 weeks). The first just announced her sudden retirement (on this board) and I’d have liked to have seen her one last time and was a bit miffed that she hadn't told me. The second told me and we had one last – and very raunchy – session before she retired. The third just ‘disappeared’ – but she was always a bit flaky and the fourth goes on, although she did tell me recently that she was thinking of moving (adding some 30 miles each way to see her) and would I still visit her. (It hasn’t happened yet!)

I have learned, mainly from these broads that men move on for various reasons. I have had regs who suddenly vanish but discretion stops me from contacting them to ask if they are OK. If I knew a guy I had seen regularly was seeing me for the last time I would love to sat goodbye properly and with a bang but hey, I have learned in this game to expect nothing.

Of course I would tell her/them. I think I am a decent person and only see ladies whom I get on with and I hope that they see that I am decent as well.

One of the ladies that I referred to in the thread about punting going down hill was happy to see me both for coffee and for sex, but I told I wouldn't be seeing her for sex as she had a new partner and respected this; she was going to going to give up in any case, so I sort of moved the date forward.

Of course I would tell her/them. I think I am a decent person and only see ladies whom I get on with and I hope that they see that I am decent as well.

One of the ladies that I referred to in the thread about punting going down hill was happy to see me both for coffee and for sex, but I told I wouldn't be seeing her for sex as she had a new partner and respected this; she was going to going to give up in any case, so I sort of moved the date forward.

The old timer was probably being polite to Sarah.

But it is a sex/ rmoney relationship ....purely business.....so why would the man say goodbye?

He owes you nothing.

In my experience, its the girls who dissappear, without a good bye, there is the exception. Both parties should say good-bye, its only manners

But it is a sex/ rmoney relationship ....purely business.....so why would the man say goodbye?

He owes you nothing.

That pretty much sums up the state of business ethics in this country now - and the poorer we are for it!

I have never had the opportunity to say goodbye to a girl who I have enjoyed enough to be really friendly with, they have all just melted away. When the time comes for me to retire I think I will post something on here.

That pretty much sums up the state of business ethics in this country now - and the poorer we are for it!

Agreed.

I've been to lunch/coffee with a few of my ladies, we go Dutch usually and we talk about like outside of punting, that's not just business, nor is the OP going for dinner.

Au contraire!

He owes you nothing.

Didn't you read my post carefully? If you did you would know why I wrote it. if a girl has been seeing a man for a long time and then there is nothing................................ it is a strange feelijg not knowing if he is okay or not, especially if he has aches and pains or similar to start with. If he decided to stop then I would like to know - even if he has moved on - he does not need to go into specifics. You are right - he owes me nothing but the mere fact that he sees me and continues to see me shows he at least likes me and it was he himself who said he would let me know.

I'm not talking about every punter here - just those over thirty :)

Didn't you read my post carefully? If you did you would know why I wrote it. if a girl has been seeing a man for a long time and then there is nothing................................ it is a strange feelijg not knowing if he is okay or not, especially if he has aches and pains or similar to start with. If he decided to stop then I would like to know - even if he has moved on - he does not need to go into specifics. You are right - he owes me nothing but the mere fact that he sees me and continues to see me shows he at least likes me and it was he himself who said he would let me know.

I'm not talking about every punter here - just those over thirty :)

If you care so much ask him to see you, with full service and all, for nothing.

Surely, that's what friends are for.

If you care so much ask him to see you, with full service and all, for nothing.

Surely, that's what friends are for.

He makes the move to see me by email. He asks to see me when it is convenient to him not the other way around. You are just being obtuse now

I would almost certainly say something about it being a final visit during the booking process. Then the lady had the chance, if she wishes, to make the punt a bit special. Even if she just carried on as usual I would be happier for having told her.

I have never had the opportunity to say goodbye to a girl who I have enjoyed enough to be really friendly with, they have all just melted away. When the time comes for me to retire I think I will post something on here.

I have experienced similar many times over the years. Literally overnight WGs disappearing presumably to a new life which for their safey and security they didnt wish to mention which i understand.

I have told some regulars i wont be back in the foreseeable future but i prefer to keep things open-ended as i might be back quite soon, it depends and i wont know that till i wake up one day thinking i fancy a punt with her. So open-ended is preferable to me. :)

Au contraire!

Pourquoi? After all it was you who said "....purely business.....so why would the man say goodbye?"

I would almost certainly say something about it being a final visit during the booking process. Then the lady had the chance, if she wishes, to make the punt a bit special. Even if she just carried on as usual I would be happier for having told her.

But you might end up with bromide in your tea ...... or a poker up your bum! :eek:

I have learned, mainly from these broads that men move on for various reasons.

Now, that's no way to refer to your colleagues on this forum!....

She is funny :) I smiled when I read that too

Oh goodness! Serves me right for tipsy posting!

But you might end up with bromide in your tea ...... or a poker up your bum! :eek:

Is that an extra you have to pay for?

Of course but much the same I would hope she would tell me if she were retiring, albeit I know shit happens and sometimes this sort of thing is not possible.

Pourquoi? After all it was you who said "....purely business.....so why would the man say goodbye?"

Oh my deary, deary me.

Business and 'ethics'.

They don't go hand in hand.

Honest.