Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nobody22

Flower Power

6 posts in this topic

Carla Bruni said recently that she took a shine to Nicolas Sarkozy because he could talk to her about flowers. Are such men just pansies, ladies, or do you enjoy the chance to talk about unusual things? How much is that a perk of punting, on both sides? It seems to me that we're all outside the norm, and that maybe that makes our conversations when we meet more interesting.

I love to discuss a persons hobbies, pastimes, etc but only just so long as they are happy to do so themselves as I would hate them to think I was on a mission to elicit personal details about them they later regret revealing !

One of the things I enjoy is meeting people with random interests and hobbies or someone who I share knowledge with and can have a good natter. One of the sexiest things about a man can sometimes be his passion, whether it his job or hobby- genuine love or enthusiasm for something is really engaging in a person.

Carla Bruni said recently that she took a shine to Nicolas Sarkozy because he could talk to her about flowers. Are such men just pansies, ladies, or do you enjoy the chance to talk about unusual things? How much is that a perk of punting, on both sides? It seems to me that we're all outside the norm, and that maybe that makes our conversations when we meet more interesting.

Its always good to talk about sex while punting then other things in the breaks. I have certainly had very interesting conversations particularly at parties. I dont know if we are outside the norm though, what is the norm, guys that have affairs, women that have affairs, i have no idea but am glad i am like i am. :)

I have genuinely become more interested in football because of a certain regular client.

I have genuinely become more interested in football because of a certain regular client.

*sits back to appreciate a sensible person explaining this mysterious 'offside rule' of which I have heard*