Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smiths

geordies in london

24 posts in this topic

can anyone recommend a geordie wg based in london please? they must have a strong geordie accent and be under 40 and not fat.

You may struggle to find such an angel, why'yi.

can anyone recommend a geordie wg based in london please? they must have a strong geordie accent and be under 40 and not fat.

Linzi who tours to Cambridge is probably the closest, look at the Members list to find her web site.

no one else know of any geordie women in london? not 1 wg has contacted me. surely in a city of this size there must be geordies who work and look at the forum? thanks to those who did post and send pms.

I have resurrected this thread in the hope that since i posted a month or so ago someone new on the forum may know of a Geordie Wg in the London area. Anywhere in Herts, Beds and Bucks is also fine. They must have a strong Geordie accent like Cheryl Cole or Jill Halfpenny. Feel free to PM me if you wish. Thanks.

i went to this costume shop the other day and they had all sorts

geordie wigs, scottish wigs, irish wigs

ohhh, WGs - lol

sorry dude

A couple of Geordies used to tour down to London, that be your best bet, to look on a Geordie's website and see if they tour.

You need to come North.

Regular trains from KX to Newcastle...

Many Quayside flats in comfortable walking distance of Newcastle central station. And some excellent hotels too.

The difference in rates between London and the NE warrant the journey, and the service in Newcastle is just MINT.

Enjoy.

(this message is not sponsored by northern-pleasures.com ...)

Think they were arrested in the last Op. Parameter. The Met Police didn't understand a word they were saying, presuming they were foreigners they sent them back across the channel with the other 200 trafficked girls out of the 80,000 WG's in the country!!!!

There is now a enclave of Geordie Girls living in the Balkans. They're easy to spot on a Friday night wearing next to nothing out on the 'toon' or with a black and white striped shirt with 'Shearer' written on the back.

Think they were arrested in the last Op. Parameter. The Met Police didn't understand a word they were saying, presuming they were foreigners they sent them back across the channel with the other 200 trafficked girls out of the 80,000 WG's in the country!!!!

There is now a enclave of Geordie Girls living in the Balkans. They're easy to spot on a Friday night wearing next to nothing out on the 'toon' or with a black and white striped shirt with 'Shearer' written on the back.

Soooo True.

You need to come North.

Regular trains from KX to Newcastle...

Many Quayside flats in comfortable walking distance of Newcastle central station. And some excellent hotels too.

The difference in rates between London and the NE warrant the journey, and the service in Newcastle is just MINT.

Enjoy.

(this message is not sponsored by northern-pleasures.com ...)

I appreciate the info but i only punt in the London area, so will have to get by without. Thanks though.

A couple of Geordies used to tour down to London, that be your best bet, to look on a Geordie's website and see if they tour.

Thanks for that. I will keep an eye on the Announcements Board and Tour Calender.

honey from mk & northampton is a geordie,but rather a posh one,i think she tries to keep it secret!oops!

honey from mk & northampton is a geordie,but rather a posh one,i think she tries to keep it secret!oops!

Thanks for the info. The Wg i want must have a strong Geordie accent. I have come to the conclusion i am not going to find one in London unfortunately, but thanks, i do appreciate your info on this and very good info on my Herts thread. Cheers.

Smiths, Linzie has a gorgeous Geordie accent, and you can see from her pics she fits all your other requirements :eek: Loads of good FRs too.

Not London-based, but visits Cambridge and Stevenage.

http://www.linziemae.co.uk/#

Smiths, Linzie has a gorgeous Geordie accent, and you can see from her pics she fits all your other requirements :eek: Loads of good FRs too.

Not London-based, but visits Cambridge and Stevenage.

http://www.linziemae.co.uk/#

Thanks for the info. Ragout also mentioned Linzie. She is exactly my type so a trip to Cambridge is definately on the cards. Cheers LiverpoolJenny.

How `bout two Geordies..Kit & Kat?

Thanks for the info and i will follow it up.

Ragout also mentioned Linzie.

Oops, sorry - should've read the previous posts :rolleyes:

Well anyway, I've spoken to her, and I'd shag her for her accent alone :eek:

Oops, sorry - should've read the previous posts :rolleyes:

Well anyway, I've spoken to her, and I'd shag her for her accent alone :eek:

No need to say sorry, its always good to hear from more than one person about a Wg, as this gives me more confidence in her. In Linzies case her frs are good and she looks super sizzling. Thanks.:D

This may seem improbable, but Viola Von Vild, on the London Seduction site, has quite a strong Geordie accent, which is very strange because she is Swedish. She lived in Newcastle for about a year, knowing no English before she came, so naturally picked it up. You can check this out on the Real Punting web site, and marvel at her accent.

This may seem improbable, but Viola Von Vild, on the London Seduction site, has quite a strong Geordie accent, which is very strange because she is Swedish. She lived in Newcastle for about a year, knowing no English before she came, so naturally picked it up. You can check this out on the Real Punting web site, and marvel at her accent.

Interesting info. Thanks, i will check that out.

Violet of Bunnies of London> strong recommendation