Tiger33

Best Of Hounslow

10 posts in this topic

Any good recommendations for the hounslow area

Seems like all the threads and reviews always have negative thongs to say on girls in this area.

Would be great to find a local

Any good recommendations for the hounslow area

Seems like all the threads and reviews always have negative thongs to say on girls in this area.

Would be great to find a local

Hanworth Road has some good girls. There is a thread on them under Osterley or West London Heathrow.

Have fun

Any experience with full contact on the other site?

Best of Hounslow could be one of the shortest lists ever!It's always been full of scammers. London English Girl/ Mynx Lydia who posts on this site has good reports but I have no personal experence.

At least it's not only me that has trouble in hounslow :)

I'm willing to travel out a little up to Ealing... If there's any good recommendations

Hi. I've seen full contact from the other site twice. First time just because the two regulars i book (had wanted a massage with HE that day) were all booked. The girls at passionate encounters were also all busy. Two others i wanted to try were busy.

One of those times where you are all set with nowhere to go! So i took a risk and went to see full contact. Surpassed all my expectations. You park at the large supermarket and her block of flats is modern and safe. Her newer photos are very accurate. Great looking, short ish italian girl. Very eager to please, really couldnt do enough for me. I indulge in bj with only, no fs. And she worked very hard. Lapdancing, massage, long slow bj really very good.

Kareena on the other site is also good if you like inidan girls - Bath rd hotel.

Further afield although not that far is passionate encounters in chiswick where Rachel is a total star, not seen any others there yet.

There used to be a place Aphrodites on osterley road but their adverts have disappeared last few weeks. I used to go there a lot and there were some good girls there.

For sensual massage, there's the massageinlondon.net place in west acton which is gr8 too.

Pls feedback any experiences would be good to expand horizons.

Best of Hounslow could be one of the shortest lists ever!It's always been full of scammers. London English Girl/ Mynx Lydia who posts on this site has good reports but I have no personal experence.

Shame on you! ;)

And it's MinxyLydia!

Thanks nadhia - I think I'll give full contact a call when I'm next free

Looks like hounslow does have some hidden gems

At least it's not only me that has trouble in hounslow :)

I'm willing to travel out a little up to Ealing... If there's any good recommendations

You have 3 tube stations, 4 if you count Osterley, 2 train stations if you count Isleworth and a bus station at Hounslow East. Broaden your horizons a bit.

Anyone else have experiences with kareena? Does she have field reports?

Hi. I've seen full contact from the other site twice. First time just because the two regulars i book (had wanted a massage with HE that day) were all booked. The girls at passionate encounters were also all busy. Two others i wanted to try were busy.

One of those times where you are all set with nowhere to go! So i took a risk and went to see full contact. Surpassed all my expectations. You park at the large supermarket and her block of flats is modern and safe. Her newer photos are very accurate. Great looking, short ish italian girl. Very eager to please, really couldnt do enough for me. I indulge in bj with only, no fs. And she worked very hard. Lapdancing, massage, long slow bj really very good.

Kareena on the other site is also good if you like inidan girls - Bath rd hotel.

Further afield although not that far is passionate encounters in chiswick where Rachel is a total star, not seen any others there yet.

There used to be a place Aphrodites on osterley road but their adverts have disappeared last few weeks. I used to go there a lot and there were some good girls there.

For sensual massage, there's the massageinlondon.net place in west acton which is gr8 too.

Pls feedback any experiences would be good to expand horizons.