Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr Fox

When There Is Another Girl(s) In The Place...

31 posts in this topic

I had a session recently with a really nice girl and we had a great time but it was clear after the exchange of money there was another girl in the apartment. She was in the other room and didn't come out and I didn't mind but I was just wondering how un/common this is? It did make me slightly self conscious that there was another person in the place. Would you say anything to the girl if you knew there was someone else in the place?

It's not totally unusual. Some girls like to have a mate there for their security, and I don't blame them. If it is made obvious I generally say something and see what the reaction is.

I think it is pretty common and sometimes very obvious. If you are getting your "visit list" from the other place, a few phone calls can confirm which girls are working from the same place.

I had a session recently with a really nice girl and we had a great time but it was clear after the exchange of money there was another girl in the apartment. She was in the other room and didn't come out and I didn't mind but I was just wondering how un/common this is? It did make me slightly self conscious that there was another person in the place. Would you say anything to the girl if you knew there was someone else in the place?

I would ask who she is as its been the case a number of times in the past that the other woman is a WG too who i have fancied so arranged to punt with her. If the other WG is working in the premises its a brothel legally and even if she is just the maid or in any way helping or getting money from the actual WG its a brothel so technically could get raided but highly unlikely. Worth bearing in mind though. in my opinion. :)

... and even if she is just the maid or in any way helping or getting money from the actual WG its a brothel so technically could get raided but highly unlikely. Worth bearing in mind though. in my opinion.

Er, no! WG and maid, do NOT amount to a brothel!

CPS web-site says:

A brothel is defined as "a place where people of opposite sexes (but see paragraph below) are allowed to resort for illicit intercourse, whether the women are common prostitutes or not". It is not essential to show that the premises are in fact used for the purposes of prostitution (which involves payment for services rendered); a brothel exists where women offer sexual intercourse without charging (Winter v Woolfe [1931] KB 549).

It is not illegal to sell sex at a brothel provided the sex worker is not involved in management or control of the brothel. A house occupied by one woman and used by her alone for prostitution, is not a brothel (Gorman v Standen, Palace Clarke v Standen (1964) 48 Cr App R 30).

Er, no! WG and maid, do NOT amount to a brothel! CPS web-site says:

Apoligies, you are of course correct. :)

Edited by smiths

Early in my punting career, I had a booking with a lovely MILF from the other site. From the pre-text punts, it was obvious that she was also driving to the address that she had directed me to and when I arrived, it was only a couple of minutes after she had got there. Anyway, the punt progressed, with her making it clear we were restricted to the living room only. Between rounds 1 and 2, I asked her why we weren't using one of the bedrooms upstairs. She replied (and I'll remember this to my dying day) that she wasn't allowed to as it wasn't her house, she simply borrowed it from a female friend and anyway, said friend was upstairs in said bedroom waiting for us to finish!!!!!!!!!!!

I did suggest that she invite the friend down to join us, but the suggestion wasn't met with much enthusiasm lol.

Round 2 felt a bit more tense than round 1 as I had visions of this friend sat upstairs tapping her foot waiting for us to finish..

I always tell new clients there is another girl in the flat, sometimes there is sometimes there is not, makes me feel safer

I've found this firly common in London, amd in my experience, particularly with EE, agency girls. However, there is one place I've been too that was a little strange. I usally use a fairly well known London agency, and their girls tend to have a place (seem's to vary whether its theirs or an agency one, or work from large hotels. However, they have one venue in victoria, that seems a little different. I turned up there one night, was told the lady i was meeting was running a bit late, was offered drinks, and TV to watch whilst i waited. To this day i have no idea who the person was that greeted me. It was also a different getting to the venue before the working girl and greeting her! Anothe time at the same venue but with a different girl, was met in the lounge which was basically at the top of the stairs, as i was welcomed in, I caught a glimps through some doors to what looked like a dining room, where there were at least 2 hot girls and one guy (might have been more people but couldn't see!). The door quickly shut and i was then taken upstairs to the bedroom, but i was very interested in what was going on downstairs although wasn't told!

I always tell new clients there is another girl in the flat, sometimes there is sometimes there is not, makes me feel safer

This backs up my original post.

The first agency punt I ever did was with a girl called Focus from Oriental gems (Shame they folded) in Paddington, there was another girl in the flat but she never showed herself.

The next was a booking from "the other site", student accommodation in Bow, another Oriental girl,Lilly, I turned up at the flat and a girl let me in, I saw another girl in what looked like the main room with a large TV in it, it looked like all the girls who lived there sat in this main room to watch tv? she showed me to the room and asked me to wait and Lilly would be along soon, she came in and we did the business,I always felt that I was being watch,I wouldn't be surprised if they had a camera on us, I heard some chit chat in the other room and no doubt they heard the bed squeaking and the fact that the headboard was banging on the wall of that room where they all were, it kind of turned me on to think that they could hear the headboard banging against the wall whilst I banged Lilly in the missionary position very hard!!

I suppose it was a few girls sharing student accommodation and trying to make some money, all nice girls though smiling and giggling so no harm done,I felt very safe there.

I once went on an incall appointment, and after I had rung the doorbell, a man looked down at me from a first floor window. The WG let me in and took me to a flat on the first floor : it was obviously the flat that the man had looked down from. I found that whole appointment very uncomfortable, knowing there was a man in the flat, it was far worse than if there had been another female there.

The first agency punt I ever did was with a girl called Focus from Oriental gems (Shame they folded) in Paddington, there was another girl in the flat but she never showed herself.

The next was a booking from "the other site", student accommodation in Bow, another Oriental girl,Lilly, I turned up at the flat and a girl let me in, I saw another girl in what looked like the main room with a large TV in it, it looked like all the girls who lived there sat in this main room to watch tv? she showed me to the room and asked me to wait and Lilly would be along soon, she came in and we did the business,I always felt that I was being watch,I wouldn't be surprised if they had a camera on us, I heard some chit chat in the other room and no doubt they heard the bed squeaking and the fact that the headboard was banging on the wall of that room where they all were, it kind of turned me on to think that they could hear the headboard banging against the wall whilst I banged Lilly in the missionary position very hard!!

I suppose it was a few girls sharing student accommodation and trying to make some money, all nice girls though smiling and giggling so no harm done,I felt very safe there.

Hey vtr, This is my local, and believe me non of the girls are students. There are no cameras in the rooms only a camera on the street door to monitor customers. I have some great times in this flat and have also seen Liily. This is one happy house.

Hi Mr Fox,

It is not uncommon for a girl to share a flat to keep down costs and for security. Sometimes they are just there for securityand companionship when things are quiet. I agree with others, another female there is not too off putting but a man is.

If there is another girl there, then it is often worth asking to meet her as it gives you first hand knowledge of another lady. I have sucesssfully followed up on these encounters a few times. It just gets a little embarassing if you keep bumping into the first lady you met!

Regards,

davidgood

Hey vtr, This is my local, and believe me non of the girls are students. There are no cameras in the rooms only a camera on the street door to monitor customers. I have some great times in this flat and have also seen Liily. This is one happy house.

Don't know if we're talking about the same place ,the place I'm on about is a big block directly behind a college, it's not a "happy house" because it's not a house it's a large block of flats.

The girls don't seem to advertise anymore, if you can recommend this happy house to me I'd love to visit it, is it on the other site,sounds good from what you say.

I once went on an incall appointment, and after I had rung the doorbell, a man looked down at me from a first floor window. The WG let me in and took me to a flat on the first floor : it was obviously the flat that the man had looked down from. I found that whole appointment very uncomfortable, knowing there was a man in the flat, it was far worse than if there had been another female there.

Yes,I once went to a place in Plaistow, after a lot of messing around,a man let me into the house and showed me to the room, I had to wait for the girl but, there was some delay, to cut a long story short, I told them I couldn't wait any longer ( I'd been waiting for around half an hour by this time) and left. I felt very uncomfortable about being let into the house by a man, all my contact had been by phone and it was always the girl I spoke to, then to turn up and be confronted by a man - well I wasn't happy, obviously had it been say, a parlour, then there will always be other men/punters around but a small house with the girl and a bloke (could be her pimp/boyfriend, who knows) I just didn't feel safe or comfortable at all,shame because I'd tried a few times to meet this girl,really fancied her, she's still advertising on the other site.

Yes,I once went to a place in Plaistow, after a lot of messing around,a man let me into the house and showed me to the room, I had to wait for the girl but, there was some delay, to cut a long story short, I told them I couldn't wait any longer ( I'd been waiting for around half an hour by this time) and left. I felt very uncomfortable about being let into the house by a man, all my contact had been by phone and it was always the girl I spoke to, then to turn up and be confronted by a man - well I wasn't happy, obviously had it been say, a parlour, then there will always be other men/punters around but a small house with the girl and a bloke (could be her pimp/boyfriend, who knows) I just didn't feel safe or comfortable at all,shame because I'd tried a few times to meet this girl,really fancied her, she's still advertising on the other site.

If it were a newbie WG to me i would walk in this scenario as like you i wouldnt feel comfortable, unless i had been told by a punter i trust and respect that the guys ok. :)

Don't know if we're talking about the same place ,the place I'm on about is a big block directly behind a college, it's not a "happy house" because it's not a house it's a large block of flats.

The girls don't seem to advertise anymore, if you can recommend this happy house to me I'd love to visit it, is it on the other site,sounds good from what you say.

Same place,vtr Yes it's a flat, I just used the word house. Ok it's a happy flat. All thai girls working, sometimes have an english girl in to answer calls . The mama you may know as Tina , she is thai. It may have been your posting a while back that led me to this place. Lilly and Ella was the purple site profile.

Safety in numbers, never a a bad thing, particularly in this industry.

worldpunter, I'd be very glad if it was me that tipped you to this place,I had a lovely time there.if it's the same place and I believe you that it is, where are they advertising now as I have lost the contact number that I had and would love to go there again,I mean I know where it is and I think I even remember the flat number but,I just couldn't turn up there, I don't see them advertising on there unless I just plain missed it!

Ta VTR.

worldpunter, I'd be very glad if it was me that tipped you to this place,I had a lovely time there.if it's the same place and I believe you that it is, where are they advertising now as I have lost the contact number that I had and would love to go there again,I mean I know where it is and I think I even remember the flat number but,I just couldn't turn up there, I don't see them advertising on there unless I just plain missed it!

Ta VTR.

vtr, There are a few numbers for these girls. The only one I have with me out here is , 07908 169431 This is the number they use to advertise on the purple haze site. If there is no advert at the moment ,I can tell you they are still in operation . Ask to speak to Tina , she is the mama and has worked that area for a long time.

Girls to recomend, Nicole, or Jennie, but names change . { as you know you can choose a girl when arriving. ]

vtr, There are a few numbers for these girls. The only one I have with me out here is , 07908 169431 This is the number they use to advertise on the purple haze site. If there is no advert at the moment ,I can tell you they are still in operation . Ask to speak to Tina , she is the mama and has worked that area for a long time.

Girls to recomend, Nicole, or Jennie, but names change . { as you know you can choose a girl when arriving. ]

Thanks for that.

Vtr

This is very common,more often then not there's two or three working girls working in the same apartment..safety in numbers must come into it too.I've caught glimpse's of blokes in the same apartment as the WG before....could be the boyfriend.

I had a startling one last year, where I was met at an indies door by a bloke. Turned out to be the husband !!! It seems he wanted to collect the money from me prior to me even meeting the lady, who apparently was ensconced in her boudoir, "ready and waiting for me". Astonished, we had a short conversation where I explained I wasn't born yesterday and that if the lady was any good, she'd be happy to meet with me before I handed over any money. He declined to let me meet her. I therefore declined to go on with the punt. I would probably have walked anyway. No way was I up to doing the business with hubbie sat a few feet the other side of the bedroom door (it was a VERY small flat).

Northwind, that is utterly incredible. Did you feel intimidated or was he pleasant enough?