mikef2008

Bbbj/cim Recommendations London

8 posts in this topic

for years I've been playing it very safe but with a milestone birthday coming up, thought I would take a risk. Anyone out there could recommend me a very sexy, seductive BBBJ/CIM in London? Preferably with a early-mid 20s good-looker. Price range: could go up to 250 for the hour.

cheers, Mike

I could recommend an excellent BBBJ/CIM provider but she is a mature lady, not in her 20s.

Try ~~sexy shell~~ on the other site. I have seen her and can vouch for her. Good looking polish girl who does CIM for £70 based in Fulham.

Jenny of The Bunny Lounge is one of the best at OWO to completion that I've had the pleasure of punting with. I've not seen her in London but it was her feedback at that establishment which persuaded me to punt with her when I saw that she was available in the Home Counties.

I can also heartily recommend Laura at House of Divine in Kensington. I've only seen her in Milton Keynes (where she has a string of glowing Field Reports you can find) but imagine she'll be just as good at OWO to completion in London.

Anabelharvey is definitely to be recommended.

Try ~~sexy shell~~ on the other site. I have seen her and can vouch for her. Good looking polish girl who does CIM for £70 based in Fulham.

I can't find her on the purple site. What's her ID number on that site please?

Shakira or Andrea of various Asian agencies are absolutely superb owo providers, although theyre probably older than what youre looking for

Anyone got ~~sexy shell~~ id number for the other site?