jones the butcher

Internet Explorer 8

4 posts in this topic

At present i have internet explorer 7.I keep getting messages saying i should download 8.as this is more up to date.I'm not very techy with computers,and get worried if i change things it will all go wrong,and i won't know how to put it right.I just need assurance that its ok to download.Would hate to loose access to P/N,and other site.

Thanks folks.

Should all go smoothly, just make sure you have the latest Microsoft updates first.

I'm running IE9, rather dam good.

At present i have internet explorer 7.I keep getting messages saying i should download 8.as this is more up to date.I'm not very techy with computers,and get worried if i change things it will all go wrong,and i won't know how to put it right.I just need assurance that its ok to download.Would hate to loose access to P/N,and other site.

Thanks folks.

You could always set a restore point, before you installing it, then if any problems you can go put your computer back to where it was before, always best to set restore points before making any changes with your computer, then you can always go back if things don’t work out !

You could always set a restore point, before you installing it, then if any problems you can go put your computer back to where it was before, always best to set restore points before making any changes with your computer, then you can always go back if things don’t work out !

Thanks mate ,and J Kay.