Sarah Summers

I Do Not Mind Discussing The Mechanics Of My Job On Here

8 posts in this topic

Where else is your newbie going to find out the rights and wrongs of punting etiquette?

Provided my posts do not make the more seasoned punter/WG inclined to reach for the sick bucket.. and to be honest I don't really care what others think, then I will join in on any subject if i think it's gonna help someone to enjoy his new found hobby, and not piss off the girls he sees.

The most important thing you can take to a punt is the respect for the other person and an awareness of boundaries. No matter how many times a subject crops up on this message forum it will always be worth a word or two or how will people learn .........is what I think.

As a working girl, I get accused of marketing when I post. I'll hold my hands up to that one, but if I didn't post you guys would be ignorant of so many things. Ignorance might be bliss but not in this case.

That is dreadful. Has someone said something to upset you Sarah?

That is dreadful. Has someone said something to upset you Sarah?

No....lol... I was knee jerk reacting to something I read elswhere where the writer accuses the sex message forum of being pointless and not informative of the very reason we are posting. I don't do sarcasm very well, and there is a time and place for it, when threads get silly, but I do think you have to be mindful of the reader who may never post ever, who is not a seasoned punter and just wants info you know?

Punting 101

Use the form of contact preferred by your chosen WG.

Be polite and let your hooker know if there is anything specific you require

You don't need to take anything but the fee, however you can buy a gift if you REALLY want to.

Wash. Be prepared to wash again

Try to be on time, let her know if you're delayed

Be nice (No I don't mean let some bitch walk all over you and take the piss, unless that was the something specific you required)

Don't take the piss

Job's a good 'un

Where else is your newbie going to find out the rights and wrongs of punting etiquette?

You don't actually have to do this single handed. You know that right?

Provided my posts do not make the more seasoned punter/WG inclined to reach for the sick bucket.. and to be honest I don't really care what others think, then I will join in on any subject if i think it's gonna help someone to enjoy his new found hobby, and not piss off the girls he sees.

The most important thing you can take to a punt is the respect for the other person and an awareness of boundaries. No matter how many times a subject crops up on this message forum it will always be worth a word or two or how will people learn .........is what I think.

As a working girl, I get accused of marketing when I post. I'll hold my hands up to that one, but if I didn't post you guys would be ignorant of so many things. Ignorance might be bliss but not in this case.

THis seems reasonable to me, to share what,how,when and when to act/do something that is appropriate during, before or after a post.

Then I saw that you now think its a knee jerk reaction! Is it?

I have a lady who tell me these things on messenger. So far I have learnt that it is possible to swallow with your mouth open or with something in it, what A is like from a ladies perspective.

There are so many things your newbie is completely in the dark about such as............ the incall. How many times have you read that some guys will not even leave home without an address to go to? And how many times have you read that we don't give out addresses ! That sort of thing... the newbie needs to know that there is a reason for the apparent 'cloak and dagger' stuff, which is not at all, it's simply common sense, and no - I know I don't have to do this single handed which is why I posted it on here.............

I remember my first time. I nearly didn't do it I was so scared. if I had known about this place I would have been more informed and perhaps more relaxed.. ? I don't know.

If your post is a knee jerk reaction to something you read elsewhere on this forum, the correct place to add your reply is TO THE EXISTING THREAD. Please stop opening a new thread every time you have an opinion on an existing one. It is creating a lot of work for those who have to merge the threads all the time.

Ta.