Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe Kisses

Signature's

15 posts in this topic

Yet she increased her whorings, remembering the days of her youth, when she played the whore in the land of Egypt and lusted after her paramours whose members were like those of donkeys and whose emissions were like that of stallions

(Sometimes the bible's a downright good read ...)

Signature by Curiose Rose

I have to say this is the best signature I have read, it made me giggle so much. Have any of you spotted any tea spitting sigs on here too and if so what were they.x

[pedant] Signature's (sic) ? Why the genitive? [/pedant]

I personally like the clever dick who wrote his signature in 'white' so it could only be read by those in the know who could highlight it.

Very funny, very offensive and genius.

Not that I am going to say who it is.

I personally like the clever dick who wrote his signature in 'white' so it could only be read by those in the know who could highlight it.

My team were evaluating some text reading material once; this would take a text document and read it out in a variety of languages, speeds and accents.

I sent one my guys a short verse:

I'm not a Pheasant Plucker, I'm a Pheasant Pluckers mate, etc.

Underneath, in white on white, I put the other version.

I also included some control characters that would both raise the volume and repeat the second version, also disabling Crtl C (interrupt).

So, the guy opens the file, looks at it, sees the first version black on white and plays it, the first bit was fine, then it got to the second version and repeated and got louder and louder as it repeated.

"Very good", I announced to the startled room......

They don't show up on the mobile version. Am I being deprived of comedy signature gold?

My team were evaluating some text reading material once; this would take a text document and read it out in a variety of languages, speeds and accents.

I sent one my guys a short verse:

I'm not a Pheasant Plucker, I'm a Pheasant Pluckers mate, etc.

Underneath, in white on white, I put the other version.

I also included some control characters that would both raise the volume and repeat the second version, also disabling Crtl C (interrupt).

So, the guy opens the file, looks at it, sees the first version black on white and plays it, the first bit was fine, then it got to the second version and repeated and got louder and louder as it repeated.

"Very good", I announced to the startled room......

I wish I understood what any of this meant... :(

Yet she increased her whorings, remembering the days of her youth, when she played the whore in the land of Egypt and lusted after her paramours whose members were like those of donkeys and whose emissions were like that of stallions

(Sometimes the bible's a downright good read ...)

Signature by Curiose Rose

I have to say this is the best signature I have read, it made me giggle so much. Have any of you spotted any tea spitting sigs on here too and if so what were they.x

The English Standard Version of Ezekiel 23 is also a good read.

Someone did that??? Wow lol.x

The English Standard Version of Ezekiel 23 is also a good read.

Good grief, all that stress over what sounds like a decent bit of whoring... well I never xx

errr you seem to know your way around there rather well :o

You probably know my brother...

...Mr Google :D

Gosh, I'm thrilled you like it Chloe. It was a toss up (pun intended) between that and "“Whores. Necessary in the nineteenth century for the contraction of syphilis, without which no one could claim genius,” from Julian Barnes's Flaubert's Parrot. But I made an executive decision that I didn't want "syphilis" to be the first thing that popped into people's heads when they thought of me. Potentially undone my good work here, but at least it won't follow me around the board. :P

I remember seeing a programme about how the bible was created. The rabbis who decided what went in were perplexed by all those naughty bits and whether to leave then in or not. Eventually they decided the bible is a human book about the human condition and sex in all its messy forms is the ultimate human condition, so the naughty bits were left in.

Back on message my favoutite tag is the one about you do not pay for the sex, you pay for them to go away afterwards, or words to that effect.

'Ladies! Hang on to your merkins. We are about to hit a vortex!'

Highland Amanda's sig which creases me up everytime I see it.