jamessmith1990

Need Some Advice - Saw A Picture Of A Friend On The Other Site

47 posts in this topic

I need some advice, I saw a picture of a friend on the other site. I have always wanted to have sex with her and am very tempted to book her.

Her picture if from Facebook and her feedback makes me think it is really her and not a fake setup by an enemy.

I have not seen or spoken to her in about 5-6 years but we used to be good friends.

Do you think it would be a problem if i booked her?

I would tread very carefully. Try to find out through mutual friends what she has been up to these last few years. Has she married/split up/ got money problems/ fallen in with a strange crowd/developed a craving for random sex etc. I don't mean to imply that any WG necessarily does any of the above but the OP really needs to find out what this lady's circumstances are before jumping into her life as a "Former" friend.

And if it happens to be her finally. Don't book her. She's going to freak out as -most probably- she's keeping it a secret.

Of course it would be a problem.

Think about it from her point of view.

As a WG I would be horrified to open the door and see someone I knew standing there, whether it was someone I liked or not. She may feel so uncomfortable that she won't go ahead with the booking anyway. You would be putting her in a horrible situation, and if you both have mutual friends, she may well always worry that one day you may tell them what she is doing.

I need some advice, I saw a picture of a friend on the other site. I have always wanted to have sex with her and am very tempted to book her.

Her picture if from Facebook and her feedback makes me think it is really her and not a fake setup by an enemy.

I have not seen or spoken to her in about 5-6 years but we used to be good friends.

It might be a problem for her. If your intent on this i assume you would tell her when you speak to her or email her that its you. If so then its in her hands what she does, but you might really freak her out as has been mentioned. :)

tell us who it is, we'll go and see her and let you know if it was any good..... :-)

personally no matter how much i wanted to see a "friend" it would completely ruin the friendship if you approached her of a professional level.

BOnfire night is coming and the fireworks all have the same advice "Light blue paper and retire immediately". Like the other reoplies, I can only see a messy, freaky meeting. Plus even if you have researched it, don't mean it ain't a malicious fake and that is even messier.

Lessingham's firework analogy is good advice.

Hmmmm I bet you'd like to be a firework and explode in her face, mmmm wouldn't you just.

And if it happens to be her finally. Don't book her. She's going to freak out as -most probably- she's keeping it a secret.

She's keeping it a secret?

Using pics from her facebook page!

Chances are she will freak out if you turn up without revealing who you really are and the brown sticky stuff will hit the whirly thing.

If you insist on seeing her then e mail her, tell her who you are and suggest sitting down having a coffee and chat about old times and catching up rather than having sex, if you used to be that good friends then she may appreciate this rather than you randomly turning up and ruining the friendship.

Thanks for the advice. Interestingly this morning she has removed her profile picture.

If I saw it wouldn't be in my interest to expose her as we would each have a secret about each other that is potentially very damaging.

I will definitely email her first and she if she is willing to discuss it rather than just turning up.

Hi James, I hope your surname isn't Smith ?

Didn't you post her profile name when this thread first went up, or is my memory seeing things wrong ?

If so and it's been removed, I'd say someone decent has already mailed her

And you've kinda given enough clues for her to work out who you are

I've used enough memory and imagination in this post.... wonder what happens next....

Keep us updated please :)

Edited by Lilly B

Yes I did originally post her profile name but it was suggested to be a bad idea so I asked for it to be removed and I reposted it.

I was thinking maybe someone has emailed her.

My name isn't james or smith so I doubt very much she would be able to figure out who I am just based on this.

I will certainly let people know who it goes.

Yes I did originally post her profile name but it was suggested to be a bad idea so I asked for it to be removed and I reposted it.

I was thinking maybe someone has emailed her.

My name isn't james or smith so I doubt very much she would be able to figure out who I am just based on this.

I will certainly let people know who it goes.

Hey darling. It's a very awkward situation.

First point, DON'T punt with her. I guarantee that it will taint your whole friendship. I expect lots of people here have witnessed friends who have been in the situation of having crushes on a mate of theirs, declared their feelings for said mate, and been turned down making the friendship awkward for both parties.

Now add money into the mix. Awkward turtle to the max...

Secondly, if someone HAS warned her that a friend of her has recognised her profile... that's another situation right there. If someone off the Internet emailed me today to warn me that a friend of mine had recognised my profile I'd be worried sick right now... Who is it? How did they find me?? Are they going to out me to everyone I know??? Etc etc. You're a lovey person and I'm sure you'd never tell anyone about her secret but she isn't to know that. You're lucky in that your anonymity is intact throughout this but alas she isn't quote so fortunate in that respect... :/

Of course it would be a problem.

Think about it from her point of view.

As a WG I would be horrified to open the door and see someone I knew standing there, whether it was someone I liked or not. She may feel so uncomfortable that she won't go ahead with the booking anyway. You would be putting her in a horrible situation, and if you both have mutual friends, she may well always worry that one day you may tell them what she is doing.

Hello, Turandot. Interesting name you've chosen. Do you find it's good for business?

Thanks for the advice. Interestingly this morning she has removed her profile picture.

If I saw it wouldn't be in my interest to expose her as we would each have a secret about each other that is potentially very damaging.

I will definitely email her first and she if she is willing to discuss it rather than just turning up.

Sometimes, when you feel you're old enough and wise enough to have seen it all, something happens which still has the capacity to shock. Your behaviour - firstly in even thinking about springing such a surprise, and secondly in originally posting the woman in question's details on here - are so reprehensible as to take the breath away.

Sit down and have a proper think about the implications of your original post. "I have always wanted to have sex with her and am tempted to book her"?? She's a fucking human being FFS, if she'd wanted to have sex with you when she knew you, I'm sure she'd have made that clear - do you honestly think that because circumstances have led to her now selling sex she is somehow 'fair game'??

Unless you are 1) a child or 2) have severe mental difficulties, you really should be ashamed of yourself.

The mods come in for stick from time to time for being over zealous in their policing, but persoanlly if I had anything to do with it you would be asked to leave this forum.

Edited by Orblover

You haven't seen her in five or six years, when she was jail-bait, but you've always wanted her?

If she knows who her stalker is, she can take precautions, do a little research, with a view to a pre-emptive strike.

If, however, she is unable to figure out who you are, then is not the sickening feeling so much worse? Every man or boy she's ever known could be the one who might, on a whim, or through a repeated careless revelation of her workname, destroy her life?

Is there an exit? Can you make it better?

I don't know!

If I were in your shoes, I think I'd send her one e-mail from your persona down there saying:

You have probably been warned by someone that I think I know you. Whether I am right or not, please be assured that I will not make any further attempt to contact you, ever, nor will I reveal my suspicion as to your identity to anyone. If we should meet socially, I will neither say nor do anything to identify myself to you, nor to indicate, in any way, that I think you might be Alexis.

I would then stick, rigidly, and for life, to the terms of that unilateral declaration. I think I'd terminate my persona on that site.

I have clearly upset people with this topic and for that I am very sorry.

I think you are all right that I should leave her alone/in peace. I have decided to forget about this as upon reflection it would be a foolish thing to do.

It was just one of those impulse thoughts and I should have known better.

If the mods would like to delete this thread/ask me to leave I completely understand.

I have clearly upset people with this topic and for that I am very sorry. I think you are all right that I should leave her alone/in peace. I have decided to forget about this as upon reflection it would be a foolish thing to do. It was just one of those impulse thoughts and I should have known better. If the mods would like to delete this thread/ask me to leave I completely understand.

Why ever would a mod ask you to leave. You havent broken any rules, just asked posters opinions on a matter. You have clearly come to a definitive decision so the thread helped you reach it. Thats a good thing. :)

I think you are all right that I should leave her alone/in peace. I have decided to forget about this as upon reflection it would be a foolish thing to do.

It was just one of those impulse thoughts and I should have known better.

If the mods would like to delete this thread/ask me to leave I completely understand.

Why don't you just call her up (use a pay as you go mobile if she knows your number), just to satisfy your (maybe my :D) curiosity that it is her? That way you'll know for certain. My skepticism is due to the fact that she's (supposedly on the purple site) using her Facebook pic - to me that's silly, and that's why I'd be suspicious that it was a fake.

If you call her up and she answers then you'll know for certain if it's your friend. I would also concur with other replies here though, that no good can come of you seeing her professionally if she is indeed your friend.

Don't worry James, you were using this forum to get advice, which you got and made the right decision by asking to have the original post removed. It was foolish to post her name but you know that and I don't think you deserve the vitriol slung at you.

We live and learn.

For the record, I do think you should do nothing now, don't contact her either as a mate or a punter.

I think you are all right that I should leave her alone/in peace.

My advice would be to crawl off into a dark peace for a week or two and have a period of reflection, before even thinking about posting again.

Then you should be welcomed back as one who has considered the error of his ways, and learned something.

Don't worry James, you were using this forum to get advice, which you got and made the right decision by asking to have the original post removed. It was foolish to post her name but you know that and I don't think you deserve the vitriol slung at you.

We live and learn.

For the record, I do think you should do nothing now, don't contact her either as a mate or a punter.

Why ever would a mod ask you to leave. You havent broken any rules, just asked posters opinions on a matter. You have clearly come to a definitive decision so the thread helped you reach it. Thats a good thing. :)

We live and learn.

Yes, on reflection perhaps calling for a straight red was a bit harsh. My point was that what the OP was proposing seemed in my view slightly immoral. But then I suddenly realised that I was posting on a sex industry forum, not mumsnet or netmums or whatever it's called, so understandably the definitions of what is and isn't considered moral behaviour are a little less rigidly applied here than elsewhere.

*Dismounts from high horse, comes down from moral high ground, puts soap box back in shed* etc etc

Yes, on reflection perhaps calling for a straight red was a bit harsh. My point was that what the OP was proposing seemed in my view slightly immoral. But then I suddenly realised that I was posting on a sex industry forum, not mumsnet or netmums or whatever it's called, so understandably the definitions of what is and isn't considered moral behaviour are a little less rigidly applied here than elsewhere.

*Dismounts from high horse, comes down from moral high ground, puts soap box back in shed* etc etc

Plus as a pretty good rule of thumb, you can assume when almost any guy on this board (certainly including me) starts a thread here "Should I do X??"... then he's nearly always hoping for immoral support to do something undoubtedly daft, and creative ideas on how to get away with it, rather than reasons (however sensible) not to proceed.

Plus as a pretty good rule of thumb, you can assume when almost any guy on this board (certainly including me) starts a thread here "Should I do X??"... then he's nearly always hoping for immoral support to do something undoubtedly daft, and creative ideas on how to get away with it, rather than reasons (however sensible) not to proceed.

Don't overlook the fact that all the moral dilemmas posed on Pnet make excellent sermon material ;)