cumm1ng

The End Of A Beautiful Affair

65 posts in this topic

This post is going to attract a lot of ridicules - but it is something I need to share.

I met my first "regular" a few months ago, prior to that I've never returned to the same WG after the first punt for well over a decade. This girl has a very special charisma that instantly attracted me, and we clicked immediately after the first visit. Over the next few weeks, we became friends - sharing emails and discussing mutual interests. Without me realising, I lost interests in all other girls, and I am seeing her exclusively. I never quite realise how affection can grow so quickly and despite me being with my long-term partner of 5 years and we were at the brink of discussing getting married and me already having had one failed marriage of 10 years duration before, I had secretly fallen head over toes over her.

I kept this to myself, and pretended that friendship was all I was after. I continued emailing her from time to time and seeing her on a weekly basis and whenever we meet, I could feel the palpable mutual affection. She became very comfortable and relaxed in my presence and after the first couple of visits, I experienced the first real orgasm from a WG (having seen too many faked ones from others previously and I am an expert in human physiology). I changed from wanting to receive pleasure to simply wanting to treat this girl well. I even reached a point I was considering if I should leave my long-term partner for her...to be really honest, this girl was everything I have ever wanted in a girl but never had the courage to approach before...

Then...how God plays tricks on us all...:-) She went away for a week long holiday for her birthday and when she returned, everything changed...in a very palpable way. To cut a long story short, she has now got a boyfriend, and does not want to exchange email anymore. When I went to see her for the last time today, I saw tears in her eyes, and she wanted to cut all ties. Respectfully, I said my goodbye and left. The tears brought it all back to reality - it wasn't all WG's acting that I saw, the affection and fondness was really mutual.

My emotion is mixed - on the one hand, I felt an enormous sense of happiness for her as she has found someone whom she loves and hopefully will look after her and she seems to want to leave this industry (which I always feel she does not belong to) very soon; on the other hand, I felt the loss, I felt the grief, of not ever being able to see her again. Now that she has gone, my emotion starts bursting out - I can't help but asked myself what if I have the courage to tell her I was in love with her before she met her now boyfriend? Would things turn out differently? In my younger days, I would just go ahead and tell her the truth and try to win her over and, truth be told, I have had more successes than failures in the past. But this time part of me just want to leave her alone with her new found love and be happy - afterall I really care for her and want to treat her well.

Having known this amazing woman has burnt an unforgettable mark in my life - and I left her house today with nothing but the fondest memory of this beautiful affair.

Singing off, with love x

How sad. If there is something there between you it won't ever go away. Bite the bullet and go for it. No time for regrets later on.

You'll get no riddicule here. We are all human, sloppy, irregular and full of wild emotions. And sometimes things like this happen, with no reason or intention. I hope when the hurtful emotions fade you remember the crazy madness with pleasure.

Tell her how you feel. Better to regret something you have done than something you haven't.

If however it goes no further after you have told her, then respect her new found love and move on. You sound like an caring, intelligent gentleman so this should not be a problem.

Have you once considered the feelings and emotions of your present partner? Not only are you cheating on her with a prostitute you are leading her up the garden path!

Are you going to stay with her now that your dream girl has gone? Or are you going to be honest with her - and youself!?

P

Tell her how you feel. Better to regret something you have done than something you haven't.

If however it goes no further after you have told her, then respect her new found love and move on. You sound like an caring, intelligent gentleman so this should not be a problem.

Seconded!

No. DONT tell her how you feel!

I think we all know what the answers going to be. And its not gunna be answer you want.

Sounds like she wants to break all ties from her WG life cos she wants to forget that she was a WG and move on. Having a boyfriend who she met via that life is just going to remind her so doesnt matter whether she has feelings for you or not, she doesnt want a client boyfriend. Sorry mate but you've got to move on....

Sad I know that after all the meetings and good times that youve had over the years, the only thing your going to end up with is just some happy memories and a lighter wallet.

This post is going to attract a lot of ridicules - but it is something I need to share.

I met my first "regular" a few months ago, prior to that I've never returned to the same WG after the first punt for well over a decade. This girl has a very special charisma that instantly attracted me, and we clicked immediately after the first visit. Over the next few weeks, we became friends - sharing emails and discussing mutual interests. Without me realising, I lost interests in all other girls, and I am seeing her exclusively. I never quite realise how affection can grow so quickly and despite me being with my long-term partner of 5 years and we were at the brink of discussing getting married and me already having had one failed marriage of 10 years duration before, I had secretly fallen head over toes over her.

I kept this to myself, and pretended that friendship was all I was after. I continued emailing her from time to time and seeing her on a weekly basis and whenever we meet, I could feel the palpable mutual affection. She became very comfortable and relaxed in my presence and after the first couple of visits, I experienced the first real orgasm from a WG (having seen too many faked ones from others previously and I am an expert in human physiology). I changed from wanting to receive pleasure to simply wanting to treat this girl well. I even reached a point I was considering if I should leave my long-term partner for her...to be really honest, this girl was everything I have ever wanted in a girl but never had the courage to approach before...

Then...how God plays tricks on us all...:-) She went away for a week long holiday for her birthday and when she returned, everything changed...in a very palpable way. To cut a long story short, she has now got a boyfriend, and does not want to exchange email anymore. When I went to see her for the last time today, I saw tears in her eyes, and she wanted to cut all ties. Respectfully, I said my goodbye and left. The tears brought it all back to reality - it wasn't all WG's acting that I saw, the affection and fondness was really mutual.

My emotion is mixed - on the one hand, I felt an enormous sense of happiness for her as she has found someone whom she loves and hopefully will look after her and she seems to want to leave this industry (which I always feel she does not belong to) very soon; on the other hand, I felt the loss, I felt the grief, of not ever being able to see her again. Now that she has gone, my emotion starts bursting out - I can't help but asked myself what if I have the courage to tell her I was in love with her before she met her now boyfriend? Would things turn out differently? In my younger days, I would just go ahead and tell her the truth and try to win her over and, truth be told, I have had more successes than failures in the past. But this time part of me just want to leave her alone with her new found love and be happy - afterall I really care for her and want to treat her well.

Having known this amazing woman has burnt an unforgettable mark in my life - and I left her house today with nothing but the fondest memory of this beautiful affair.

Singing off, with love x

Mr C, the only people who would ridicule, are people who have never felt anything like you have experienced, with a WG or even a Non WG.

Singing off, with love x

I have read your post several times. First of all, the thing that annoyed me was your remark that Working Girls are acting but this one was not. I am sure there are some ladies who do put on an act, but I for one do not, so that rankles a bit to be honest.

Secondly, has it occurred to you that she may have thought you were falling for her and has told you this so you will back off. I am sorry for pouring water on your fire but I wonder if you were driving the poor girl barmy and she didn't know how to deal with you?

Just because she has a boyfriend does not mean she will stop working. Time will tell. There is a lesson to be learned here, and that is the girl was lovely, and sounds slightly vulnerable, and did not know how to deal with a punter who crossed the line. She may not have a boyfriend at all, and invented him to make you see sense?

I feel sorry for your partner in all of this. Don't marry her please. She deserves better.

I have read your post several times. First of all, the thing that annoyed me was your remark that Working Girls are acting but this one was not. I am sure there are some ladies who do put on an act, but I for one do not, so that rankles a bit to be honest.

Secondly, has it occurred to you that she may have thought you were falling for her and has told you this so you will back off. I am sorry for pouring water on your fire but I wonder if you were driving the poor girl barmy and she didn't know how to deal with you?

Just because she has a boyfriend does not mean she will stop working. Time will tell. There is a lesson to be learned here, and that is the girl was lovely, and sounds slightly vulnerable, and did not know how to deal with a punter who crossed the line. She may not have a boyfriend at all, and invented him to make you see sense?

I feel sorry for your partner in all of this. Don't marry her please. She deserves better.

Sarah, surley if the girl did not want to see him anymore all she had to do was not accept a booking from him ?

Sarah, surley if the girl did not want to see him anymore all she had to do was not accept a booking from him ?

It's not always as cut and dried as that. He might have been spending a lot of money on her for one thing, or she might not have known how to let him down, knowing he had fallen for her and felt totally inadequate. She could have taken a week off to have a rest and think about how to handle this situation which has clearly got out of hand, and then come back to him with a nice story - let him down gently and then no-one is hurt.......... too much. It might well be her fault for allowing him to cross those boundaries in the first place, but you know what - when a punter does fall for you, it is hard to swim against the tide.

It's not always as cut and dried as that. He might have been spending a lot of money on her for one thing, or she might not have known how to let him down, knowing he had fallen for her and felt totally inadequate. She could have taken a week off to have a rest and think about how to handle this situation which has clearly got out of hand, and then come back to him with a nice story - let him down gently and then no-one is hurt.......... too much. It might well be her fault for allowing him to cross those boundaries in the first place, but you know what - when a punter does fall for you, it is hard to swim against the tide.

fair comment.

fair comment.

And don't forget, this is punting. There should be boundaries in place so the guy does not get to the stage where he falls for you, only when the girl is younger and perhaps newish to this, it can come as something of a suprise when a punter declares undying love for you, or tells you if his wife died he would be asking you out.............. EEEK !

On the other hand *removes sensible head and puts fluffy one back on* if this is all true to the letter, I still feel sorry for his partner. All of this been going on for ages and she has no idea. Glad it's not me.

I am with you on this.

@ OP

Did you ever book social dates with her? Have you dined together? Spent nights together? Done other social activities?

To think about leaving your partner would mean you got on well both inside AND outside the boudoir.

There is a fine line between love and lust.

This post is going to attract a lot of ridicules - but it is something I need to share. I met my first "regular" a few months ago, prior to that I've never returned to the same WG after the first punt for well over a decade. This girl has a very special charisma that instantly attracted me, and we clicked immediately after the first visit. Over the next few weeks, we became friends - sharing emails and discussing mutual interests. Without me realising, I lost interests in all other girls, and I am seeing her exclusively. I never quite realise how affection can grow so quickly and despite me being with my long-term partner of 5 years and we were at the brink of discussing getting married and me already having had one failed marriage of 10 years duration before, I had secretly fallen head over toes over her. I kept this to myself, and pretended that friendship was all I was after. I continued emailing her from time to time and seeing her on a weekly basis and whenever we meet, I could feel the palpable mutual affection. She became very comfortable and relaxed in my presence and after the first couple of visits, I experienced the first real orgasm from a WG (having seen too many faked ones from others previously and I am an expert in human physiology). I changed from wanting to receive pleasure to simply wanting to treat this girl well. I even reached a point I was considering if I should leave my long-term partner for her...to be really honest, this girl was everything I have ever wanted in a girl but never had the courage to approach before... Then...how God plays tricks on us all...:-) She went away for a week long holiday for her birthday and when she returned, everything changed...in a very palpable way. To cut a long story short, she has now got a boyfriend, and does not want to exchange email anymore. When I went to see her for the last time today, I saw tears in her eyes, and she wanted to cut all ties. Respectfully, I said my goodbye and left. The tears brought it all back to reality - it wasn't all WG's acting that I saw, the affection and fondness was really mutual. My emotion is mixed - on the one hand, I felt an enormous sense of happiness for her as she has found someone whom she loves and hopefully will look after her and she seems to want to leave this industry (which I always feel she does not belong to) very soon; on the other hand, I felt the loss, I felt the grief, of not ever being able to see her again. Now that she has gone, my emotion starts bursting out - I can't help but asked myself what if I have the courage to tell her I was in love with her before she met her now boyfriend? Would things turn out differently? In my younger days, I would just go ahead and tell her the truth and try to win her over and, truth be told, I have had more successes than failures in the past. But this time part of me just want to leave her alone with her new found love and be happy - afterall I really care for her and want to treat her well. Having known this amazing woman has burnt an unforgettable mark in my life - and I left her house today with nothing but the fondest memory of this beautiful affair. Singing off, with love x

Certainly no ridicule from me. It shows your human, these things can easily happen in punting . I have felt the same in my younger days on occassion. I didnt pursue things and that was the right decision for me. Nowadays i punt for sex only and dont want entanglements just fun.

Only you can decide whether to tell her or not, if your heart is saying yes go for it is my advice but be prepared for a knockback but hoping for a positive response. Good luck whatever you decide. :)

Mr C, I think the overiding issue is, do you want to stay with your current partner or not ? What would you do if you asked this WG to move in with you for instance and she said yes ? would you then break up with your current partner ? If this is the case then maybe you should walk away from current partner anyway to be fair to them. A dilema only you can resolve. Good Luck

We can all speculate on what the WG was really like and how she felt but none of us will ever know so we may as well take what the OP was saying on face value. Sometimes we fall for the wrong people or a relationship fails for a whole host of reasons whether circumstances or the feelings were not mutual. Whatever the situation our real life human hearts get hurt which whilst sad will get mended.

Sarah- Really, you never act? Never had a boring client who you have to pretend to look interested in?

Edited by LondonLydia

Singing off, with love x

No ridicule from me either. Apart from maybe your spelling at the very end.

On a serious note, this is an interesting thread, on which I can see both sides of the argument. I was just about to weigh in with an agreement with those who said 'tell her how you feel, at least then you'll know' when Sarah S put the counter argument - that you should leave her be, it's not fair of you to blur the lines like this - so convincingly that I am now not so sure.

Add in those who make the valid point that perhaps your current partner is getting a bit of a bum deal out of her prospective husband and you have a complex brew to say the least.

If it were me, I think I would probably have told her (or possibly tell her now, if it's not too late) how I feel, if for no other reason than to flush out the depth of her true feelings for you. If it turned out that she was less mutually enamoured than you had hoped, and than you yourself, I would absolutely 100% break contact, in order to respect her wishes and allow her to move on.

I have read all of the responses and thanks for all the support.

I will have to respond very directly to Sarah in particular - I appreciate you are trying to help and analyse the situation for me but you have made the encounters far too clinical and detached from human emotion. I am a well trained physician and I see life and death in hospital on a daily basis. I also see the emotions associated with these major life events frequently. One thing to be certain is that doesn't matter how good an actor or actress you are, genuine affection shows through, in the smallest gestures usually.

Now the specifics, first of all, she told me because of her new love, she will not be in the industry for long - I didn't infer that. Second, I have never driven her "balmy" - I have done nothing but be respectful - I do mean it when I say all I wanted for her is her happiness. I still maintain that she does not belong to this industry and deserves a much better life - the only boundary I have crossed is an emotional boundary. I have never intruded her personal life, never stalked her, I refrained from even making any contact on social networking site for God's sake! She genuinely went on holiday for her birthday with a birthday present I bought her, and I am certain she didn't lie when she said she now has a boyfriend. Also, I have never declared undying love for her as I kept this emotion to myself, although as I said earlier she will no doubt feel the fondness and affection.

To see tears in her eyes really broke my heart - she said she can't and won't cope with the situation and I totally understand that. Sarah, love or affection cannot be judged logically or materially even to scientists like me - I am confident to say I have many better qualities than a lot of the men she will meet, or even her new found boyfriend, but at the end of the day, I met her in a less than honourable situation and I guiltily admit I feel ashamed towards my long term partner and more importantly to myself. I always thought I could separate love and lust, and have done so exceedingly well for well over a decade, but it shocked me to the bone to learn how fragile my own emotion really is. Moreover, to now go and declare myself to her and challenge her boyfriend will only add to her heartache and confusion. I will not do that as I really can't bear to see tears in her eyes...

This is a huge life lesson for me - I have shed tears even in front of my partner (she still has no idea why), my heart is aching, I tried to work through it but flashbacks of the most beautiful memory keep haunting me...but I will endure this as the price I have to pay to keep her happy. All I hope for is for her to leave this industry as soon as possible and never looking back. May her new boyfriend be a better man than me and live up to her expectation - she deserves it.

Sad it may seem, some of the most beautiful stories are best left untouched - Romeo and Juliet will not be a classic if they live happily ever after:-)

And don't forget, this is punting. There should be boundaries in place so the guy does not get to the stage where he falls for you, only when the girl is younger and perhaps newish to this, it can come as something of a suprise when a punter declares undying love for you, or tells you if his wife died he would be asking you out.............. EEEK ! On the other hand *removes sensible head and puts fluffy one back on* if this is all true to the letter, I still feel sorry for his partner. All of this been going on for ages and she has no idea. Glad it's not me.

There arent any boundaries in place though, it depends on the individual involved. I punt for sex so am clear but its understandable to me that some will fall for WGs, its an inevitable consequence of punting that it will occur. Some guys read more into what a good WG offers, she is so good that she convinces him without saying anything that there is more to it than there is, he may be deluded or wishing it were more. The point is its not easy for some to know where the boundary is. :)

As a dispassionate observer, my feelings are for the OP's lady friend, the one he was considering marrying. She has been very badly treated and if she knew the truth I guess she would be out of this relationship like a shot.

Her feelings must be considered. The OP must decide if he wishes to pursue his dream with the WG, or settle for the lady he is with now. Once that decision is made there can be no going back.

Either break off your intended engagement, tell her the truth, break her heart and have nothing else to do with her as she leaves you to start her new life

or

Forget the WG and make a proper effort with your long term relationship.

You cannot try to have the best of both worlds.

Whatever you do I wish your long term friend good luck. I feel she deserves better than you.

I have read all of the responses and thanks for all the support.

I will have to respond very directly to Sarah in particular - I appreciate you are trying to help and analyse the situation for me but you have made the encounters far too clinical and detached from human emotion. I am a well trained physician and I see life and death in hospital on a daily basis. I also see the emotions associated with these major life events frequently. One thing to be certain is that doesn't matter how good an actor or actress you are, genuine affection shows through, in the smallest gestures usually.

Now the specifics, first of all, she told me because of her new love, she will not be in the industry for long - I didn't infer that. Second, I have never driven her "balmy" - I have done nothing but be respectful - I do mean it when I say all I wanted for her is her happiness. I still maintain that she does not belong to this industry and deserves a much better life - the only boundary I have crossed is an emotional boundary. I have never intruded her personal life, never stalked her, I refrained from even making any contact on social networking site for God's sake! She genuinely went on holiday for her birthday with a birthday present I bought her, and I am certain she didn't lie when she said she now has a boyfriend. Also, I have never declared undying love for her as I kept this emotion to myself, although as I said earlier she will no doubt feel the fondness and affection.

To see tears in her eyes really broke my heart - she said she can't and won't cope with the situation and I totally understand that. Sarah, love or affection cannot be judged logically or materially even to scientists like me - I am confident to say I have many better qualities than a lot of the men she will meet, or even her new found boyfriend, but at the end of the day, I met her in a less than honourable situation and I guiltily admit I feel ashamed towards my long term partner and more importantly to myself. I always thought I could separate love and lust, and have done so exceedingly well for well over a decade, but it shocked me to the bone to learn how fragile my own emotion really is. Moreover, to now go and declare myself to her and challenge her boyfriend will only add to her heartache and confusion. I will not do that as I really can't bear to see tears in her eyes...

This is a huge life lesson for me - I have shed tears even in front of my partner (she still has no idea why), my heart is aching, I tried to work through it but flashbacks of the most beautiful memory keep haunting me...but I will endure this as the price I have to pay to keep her happy. All I hope for is for her to leave this industry as soon as possible and never looking back. May her new boyfriend be a better man than me and live up to her expectation - she deserves it.

Sad it may seem, some of the most beautiful stories are best left untouched - Romeo and Juliet will not be a classic if they live happily ever after:-)

Why do you think you have better qualities than most men ? You met this girl whilst punting behind the back of a women you love so much you are to marry her. You also fell in love with someone you have only ever paid for their company and shed tears over them in front of your partner. I don't think you are that much of a catch personally and I am betting the girl thought the same. She could have been the victim of your cheating and dumped by the wayside on a whim in 12 months time and was probably very much aware of that.

Did you ever date this women outside of the paid for situation ? Most Wg's are quite upfront if they fancy you they let you know and that usually involves entering their private life. If they don't but know you are a sucker they just suggest longer bookings and exploit you for not respecting the transaction for what it is.

As for not belonging in this Industry there is nothing stopping her getting out but perhaps like the rest of us here she likes the money too much. I am sure like 90% of the girls in the industry she doesn't fit the stereotype but it doesn't mean we want your pity just that we like shoes and handbags more than getting a 'proper' and 'respectful' job that you Richard Gere hero types crave for us.

Why do you think you have better qualities than most men ? You met this girl whilst punting behind the back of a women you love so much you are to marry her. You also fell in love with someone you have only ever paid for their company and shed tears over them in front of your partner. I don't think you are that much of a catch personally and I am betting the girl thought the same. She could have been the victim of your cheating and dumped by the wayside on a whim in 12 months time and was probably very much aware of that.

Did you ever date this women outside of the paid for situation ? Most Wg's are quite upfront if they fancy you they let you know and that usually involves entering their private life. If they don't but know you are a sucker they just suggest longer bookings and exploit you for not respecting the transaction for what it is.

As for not belonging in this Industry there is nothing stopping her getting out but perhaps like the rest of us here she likes the money too much. I am sure like 90% of the girls in the industry she doesn't fit the stereotype but it doesn't mean we want your pity just that we like shoes and handbags more than getting a 'proper' and 'respectful' job that you Richard Gere hero types crave for us.

You're quite harsh methinks! You're being too kind to the OP

The lad is not experienced, and thank God the lass in question was genuine or he could have been strung along, and emptied his bank balance.

To the physician......get the f*ck out of this fun...leave it...you won't be the first doctor (or professor) to be in a mess becasue of this game......

Get out and get on with your life.

Have you considered she may be saying what she is saying as she can sense how you feel and wants you to f*** off?

Harsh, but as above, you need a wak-up call.

Edited by 1234

Damned right!

......and for someone like me to say this hurts, but 'some punters are real ass-holes'.

What a tit! And he's a physician!

God help us all!