VivaLasWatford

Heidelberg, Germany.

8 posts in this topic

Has anyone every been to Heidelberg? If so does anyone know of any establishments? Or where I amy find them on the net???

Thanks in advance

If you put FKK and the name of your town into google that usually points in the right direction.

This is very useful http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=112127550579963948884.00045d515d0f87adf527e&z=5 I think this is Jerboa's map

My favourite in that area is pirates-park in Bruchsal, but my last visit was very average. It was during the day on a Monday and there werent many girls working. I think Mondays are always slower days, and at these smaller clubs I think they are better during late afternoon/evenings when there are more girls working, but then there are also more punters. There was a thread discussing the club at Sinsheim on here last year which received favourable reports.

No that's not my map, just one I've added to my Favs, It's a good map, been recently updated which shows the author Is still making changes. My Hesse, Rhineland, Baden-Württemberg map needs more work doing to It, will update this weekend.

As for Heidelberg not been there myself, Viva are you going there on business or tourist? will you have a car? Most large German cities you'll find eros centres and a few clubs, but many of the fkk's are located outside the city centres or In the countryside.

Here Is a german site that has adds of clubs, and a few are around Heidelberg. http://www.erosgirls24.com/Club/Heidelberg/

Thanks very much for that map. I spent an intense period of training in Germany a few years ago, and that map would have certainly made life more bearable if I'd had it - although it would undoubtedly have lightened my pockets!

I did spend a bit in the Eros Centres, but I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. Not been to an FKK club myself, and work has changed these days so that I don't foresee any trips to Germany on the horizon unfortunately - but at least now I have the map to do some research, should my fortunes change...

Edited by Kayak

I would suggest you pass on Heidelberg ( unless you can find some interesting looking ads in the local papers for Orientals, always worth a look, but beware of very high prices and shit service.............. ) and make a trip to Frankfurt. Try the FKK Palace at your own ( financial ! ) risk after reading ISG ! The F'furt red light districts ( Bahnhof and Breite Gasse ) are not so bad, there are many good VFM Orientals there. Beware of the EE and Central Americans ..............................

Use this link http://ffm-forum.com/forum/index.php with Google Translate to get a current idea of who's hot , who's not. Also read the ISG F'furt threads.

I would suggest you pass on Heidelberg ( unless you can find some interesting looking ads in the local papers for Orientals, always worth a look, but beware of very high prices and shit service.............. ) and make a trip to Frankfurt. Try the FKK Palace at your own ( financial ! ) risk after reading ISG ! The F'furt red light districts ( Bahnhof and Breite Gasse ) are not so bad, there are many good VFM Orientals there. Beware of the EE and Central Americans ..............................

Use this link http://ffm-forum.com/forum/index.php with Google Translate to get a current idea of who's hot , who's not. Also read the ISG F'furt threads.

Well all depends If the OP has a fixed trip to Heidelberg, he might be doing business there, and can't easily travel to F'furt.

If he has a car then the options are wide though.

You can always try the website ladies.de - in german though :mellow: and you need to know the province you are in (or travelling to) (Heidelberg = Baden-Württemberg) ... then go to "Anzeigen" (advertisements) (highlighted in yellow) and look from there. You will find independents, clubs and the like. Frankfurt however seems indeed to be a better choice (less than an hour by car).

Good luck!