berksboy

latest field reports

60 posts in this topic

just had a look at the latest FRs to go up , yep i am that sad on a sat nit :) and of the 10 not recommend 8 were over at or over £100 in fact one is for £200 and a other £250 :D

so why do guys pay more then £60-80 for a shag :eek:

i can well see why a WG would like to get as much as poss as we all hate work but why do guys pay it ?

Because we are gullable and easily fooled, but always hopeful.

i can well see why a WG would like to get as much as poss as we all hate work but why do guys pay it ?

!. Punternet reports are not typical of the punting scene. I would hazard that the punters who post are 'better off' than the majority of punters.

2. Punters who post are interested in sharing knowledge - and can afford computers etc.

3. There are many punters who have no concept of the value of money. To misquote ' A fuck is a fuck is a fuck.' And a fuck is usually available all over the UK for under £100. Anymore money is apparently for conversation and cups of tea but these cost £50 and upwards. (I can chat to my mates for the price of a pint and get many cups of tea for less than a fiver)

Maybe it's because PN posters are more demanding. They have a greater understanding first or second hand of the benchmark for an acceptable punt and more likely to be dissatisfied with mediocrity.

Maybe it's because PN posters are more demanding. They have a greater understanding first or second hand of the benchmark for an acceptable punt and more likely to be dissatisfied with mediocrity.

Yes, without a computer and punternet it would be nigh on impossible to find and locate the best girls. I did a lot of research before my first punt, found HOD, which got me hooked on beautiful girls. Even so I nearly packed it in after 6 months after a series of ok, mediocre punts. Then I hit my first "jackpot" and havent looked back since. Once you meet one of those girls who is utterly brilliant in the bedroom you realise a punt can be fantastic, which then makes you even less tolerant on the mediocre girls with their list of "dont dos" and "no's".:eek:

I would add though, despite my moans the standards have really improved. My last year in punting has far exceeded previous years. Many, many girls have given me a great time for my money!:D

so why do guys pay more then £60-80 for a shag :eek:

Like most things on this board, its all about people wanting different things from visiting thier ladies. Maybe its because some of us (myself included) want more than just "a shag". I want a complete sensual seduction experience. 2-3 hours of TLC + intimacy where I can lose myself in the moment and nothing else in the world matters except the lady in question.

I couldnt get what I wanted from a £80 "quicky". I understand and accept that I am going to be paying around the £300 mark for those hours, and am happy to do so because the ladies I have visited always take great care of me, and when I leave, I am floating on a cloud.

Different strokes for different folks.

The majority of my punts have been in the £60-£70 region - quite a few have been cheaper still - but the ones I still remember did cost more, and were well worth it (none of those more than £130/hr though).

just had a look at the latest FRs to go up , yep i am that sad on a sat nit :) and of the 10 not recommend 8 were over at or over £100 in fact one is for £200 and a other £250 :D

It really is very simple.. If you look in the field report statistics you will see that the average cost of a visit is £125 per visit so of course you would find that 8 out of 10 not recommended is over £100.. Likewise you will probably also find that 8 out of 10 recommeded visits are over £100..

Glad to be of help on a Sunday morning :eek:

I dont usually pay more than £140/hr, but have seen ladies who only charge £100/hr

To be brutally honest, the level of service is no reflection of the price.

I just go to see particular girls cos of their feedback and FR's and the fact I like their pictures. whether the price is £100 or £130 doesnt really matter to me.

You do seem to pay a helathy premuim for London, so I avoid that mostly!

(Actually, I have been doing more 30 minuters recently cos of lower punting budget and lack of opportunity)

It really is very simple.. If you look in the field report statistics you will see that the average cost of a visit is £125 per visit so of course you would find that 8 out of 10 not recommended is over £100.. Likewise you will probably also find that 8 out of 10 recommeded visits are over £100..

Glad to be of help on a Sunday morning :eek:

There does seem to be a preponderance of bad punts in London. Couple this with dodgy London agencies and it seems a recipe for a bad punt.

Kelly - London Agency

Eva - London rogue female

Perla - London agency bait n switch

Aleska - London Agency

Kelly - London Agency

Alexandra - rogue female

Chloe - bait n switch

Jenny - rogue female

Alice - London Agency

Mimi - London Agency possible bait n switch

Interesting one this. Please don't overlook the fact that from the girl's perspective it may be that by ramping up the rate she will be able to exclude the 'lower end' of the market and only see a better class of punter. Equally valid is the restaurant analogy whereby if you become very popular because word spreads that your cuisine is exquisite, you gradually ramp-up the prices in order to avoid having to manage a waiting list several months long.

To make this work you must also be prepared to ignore negative criticism unless it triggers a reduced footfall. At the end of the day it's all about striking a balance.A bit like life itself I suppose......

There does seem to be a preponderance of bad punts in London. Couple this with dodgy London agencies and it seems a recipe for a bad punt.

Kelly - London Agency

Eva - London rogue female

Perla - London agency bait n switch

Aleska - London Agency

Kelly - London Agency

Alexandra - rogue female

Chloe - bait n switch

Jenny - rogue female

Alice - London Agency

Mimi - London Agency possible bait n switch

Completely agree, it is a shame.. Bait n switch is particular unacceptable but unfortunately not many men are going to walk out when they really should.

Perhaps people who pay £20 for a five minute fumble aren't literate enough to write reports.

Take that how you want, it's bound to be offensive to someone.

If you don't get any takers by this time tomorrow then you can consider that I am offended, I think that is a fair offer.

Perhaps people who pay £20 for a five minute fumble aren't literate enough to write reports.

That comment is certainly not offensive but grossly unfair to punters who are sensible with their money.

I believe in getting value but my normal punts are in the £70 region and many of those have been excellent ---------- there is simply no need to pay stupid amounts of money for sex.

I have always maintained there is no correlation between the fee paid and the service you receive --------- and those latests FR's prove my point.

Nobody mentioned you by name, sir.

I never suggested that you were referring to me. :eek:

Nobody mentioned you by name, sir.
That comment is certainly not offensive

Admittedly it is not a very large sample as we post and of course it is early days, but I think you may have been wise in accepting my offer.

Like most things on this board, its all about people wanting different things from visiting thier ladies. Maybe its because some of us (myself included) want more than just "a shag". I want a complete sensual seduction experience. 2-3 hours of TLC + intimacy where I can lose myself in the moment and nothing else in the world matters except the lady in question.

I couldnt get what I wanted from a £80 "quicky". I understand and accept that I am going to be paying around the £300 mark for those hours, and am happy to do so because the ladies I have visited always take great care of me, and when I leave, I am floating on a cloud.

Different strokes for different folks.

Couldnt put it better myself. Exactly why I pay that much and look for girls around that rate.

I go for around the 200 - 350 mark for my punts. My best punt ever was at a 350 mark. All my expensive punts have been fantastic. Shes a dropdead gorgeous stunner that I would never have the courage to chat up in a bar, she enjoys the services I like, shes not tired from any previous appointments, shes not pushing you out the door 5mins from end, and most importantly Ive enjoyed my time with her. For me it a true GFE which is what I want rather than a quick "fire and forget" punt.

Unfortuantly this situation usually means travelling down to london. I've just noticed the bad reviews around this mark recently. Also noticed the same a few months ago. Hard to find the roses amongst the thorns these days.

But Ive tried the same locally or at the 120-150 mark but very rarely to you get the same experience.

More often than not, she doesnt turn up or leaves you on the doorstep, cant get the time to see her (usually incalls only Monday-friday 10-5, err bit of a problem if I work!), doesn't look like her photos or certainly isnt the stunning model you thought she was, doesnt provide the services, shes knackereed from the 6 other guys she saw that day, shes squeezing you in between about 10 other punters that day so she cant do longer than an hour, or shes overbooked so you turn up with 6 other punters at the same time.

I know that this could happen with the more pricey girls but in my experience it hasnt happened so far <touch wood>. but has happened ALOT with those at the lower rate.

There was a time when I was actively looking for a local regular around the 120-150 mark but with so many disappointments I gave up. Some of the girls at 200-350 mark in London I would easily have become a regular without a second thought. Some I did see more than once. Because to me it was worth the money.

I have always maintained there is no correlation between the fee paid and the service you receive --------- and those latests FR's prove my point.

Theres quite a few reports around the 100 pounds less mark that proves the opposite.

Theres quite a few reports around the 100 pounds less mark that proves the opposite.

There are good and bad reports in every price range --------- I would rather have a bad punt for £70 than £200. :eek::rolleyes::D

I sometimes visit a girl from Adultw0rk, very pretty, nice trim body and excellent GFE ---------- £70 for 30 minutes, why pay more. ??????????

There are good and bad reports in every price range --------- I would rather have a bad punt for £70 than £200. :eek::rolleyes::D

I sometimes visit a girl from Adultw0rk, very pretty, nice trim body and excellent GFE ---------- £70 for 30 minutes, why pay more. ??????????

Really? Who?

Or are you worried she my get swamped with requests.

Or that she might not fit what I look for.

I have only rarely found what I look for at that mark but more often than not they either retire or move to London and then charge the higher rate.

Really? Who?

Or are you worried she my get swamped with requests.

Or that she might not fit what I look for.

I have only rarely found what I look for at that mark but more often than not they either retire or move to London and then charge the higher rate.

There's one who I see the odd time from there who's £70 for a hour and she's no clock watcher either.