punterKIng

Jade Of Hod

5 posts in this topic

Hi just wondering if any of you gents out there have had an experiences with Jade of HOD?? Am looking forward to booking her for weds, seem's to have good reviews.

In addition to the above question, does she look just like her pics on the site?? Thanks in advance :)

Yep, seen her a few times in MK, lovely sweet and sexy girl, if you treat her with respect she will reward you with a great service. She's a little pocket rocket, about 5 feet tall, but wears big heels as in the pics, she looks just as smooth and curvy as her pics, but her superb bubble-butt and enhanced boobs look even better in 3D, I don't think you'll come away anything other than totally besotted!

Hi just wondering if any of you gents out there have had an experiences with Jade of HOD?? Am looking forward to booking her for weds, seem's to have good reviews.

In addition to the above question, does she look just like her pics on the site?? Thanks in advance :)

Yes i can definitely say i know Jade after punting with her around 60-70 times i estimate at Parties over the last 3 years. She does look like her pictures on HODs site. IMO she is an excellent WG but i have never punted with her 121. :)