ladiesman020

Wg's In East London/essex

47 posts in this topic

peaches massage also -- although none of the ladies there are to my liking .

Depends what you're after. There's loads of parlours around there, although I wouldn't particularly recommend them. When I first started punting I used to get the train to Ilford/Romford from Liv St cos there was so much choice. Sensations in Romford, the place next door whose name escapes me, Dames in Seven Kings High Road, Varieties in Dagenham. Having since become more experienced and punted further afield, on reflection the standard was generally crap by comparison to elsewhere.

Very few English girls work around there. Peaches is good if you like mature, and very busty.

hey there tbh looking for any good places in and around esswex area that are gvfm cheers

extremes in hornchurch is GVFM prices start at £40

they don't have any web presence but advertise in the local press, 01708 441023, located about one of the pubs in the high street.

Or Lips massage in Romford, same prices, (do a web search)

For what my humble opinion is worth I'd avoid Lips at all costs. They the same group that used to be in Woodford and I had possibly my worst experience there (see my field report from the time). Can't imagine too much has changed.

Peaches has been mentioned a few times here. Are they back? I know they were in Barkingside for a while but I thought they'd long since closed?

For what my humble opinion is worth I'd avoid Lips at all costs. They the same group that used to be in Woodford and I had possibly my worst experience there (see my field report from the time). Can't imagine too much has changed.

Peaches has been mentioned a few times here. Are they back? I know they were in Barkingside for a while but I thought they'd long since closed?

peaches reopened. profile was on **.

East London is where my punting experiences first started - it was by chance coming across a copy of the East London Advertiser - the classifieds were packed with adverts of parlours and wg's. My regular parlours were Le Chateau in Seven Kings and one (can't remember the name) in Dames rd in Leytonstone. Don't know if either of these places still function. Wg's from the classifieds were relatively cheap and a bit hit n miss but that added to the excitement.

peaches reopened. profile was on **.

Has anyone got a number for Peaches?

re peaches: i did have the profile hot-listed in my profile -- seems to have gone . will do another search .

does anyone know of brothels, Massage, or wg's in the ilford,dagenham,barking & romford area, as i dont wanna keep on goin into soho every time

i do know of this one, its 15mins walk from me but ive never been in as im not sure wht it offers http://www.allinlond...1319/115210.php

this is 4 mins walk from my house haah... ill check it out later

I live by goodmayes park

There is a nice brothel at 118 meads lane, seven kings IG3

And I've been told there's a brothel full of Indian girls in the area but I don't know where, help please???

try lips massage by romford station 140A south street RM1 been there a few times

could someone give me the addresses & number to thoes parlors stated : Sensations in Romford, Dames in Seven Kings High Road, Varieties in Dagenham, Le Chateau in Seven Kings, peaches in barkingside?

i need more place to try as i only know of 2 ATM and there getting boring already

Check the field reports mate, I'm sure they're listed. Assuming they're still there - I haven't been round there for 4-5 years.

East London is where my punting experiences first started - it was by chance coming across a copy of the East London Advertiser - the classifieds were packed with adverts of parlours and wg's. My regular parlours were Le Chateau in Seven Kings and one (can't remember the name) in Dames rd in Leytonstone. Don't know if either of these places still function. Wg's from the classifieds were relatively cheap and a bit hit n miss but that added to the excitement.

Thanks Zan2161 Le Chateau was mine till September 2000 (when I left London to return to Australia). I created and opened it.

It was the most classy Massage Parlour in the area. On a return visit to London in 2008 I was offered it back. When I went to have a look at any improvements I was very disappointed not one thing had been done since I left and all furniture and fittings were what I had installed only the water bed had been removed. The spa didn't work one shower not in use and the central Heating needed looking at if not replacing all in all it had become just another sleazy Parlour.

I offered silly money for it knowing to return it to my standard I would have to close it and gut it starting a fresh...my offer was refused.

I also owned Dames Rd Forest Gate, Bubbles and Essex Girls Romford, Cat House Eastern Avenue all these have since closed but my Parlours had the reputation of being clean with reasonable prices and top girls........How I miss London

I dont remember if its called Le Chateau or Dames but ive previously used a place in seven kings which is above a car garage behind the shops? All my experiences were positive for the prices paid. In fact one of my best punts ever was with a curvy mixed race lady there, she had tatoos.Not sure where she is now but if anyone else remembers her, is she still working?! I havent used the place in a while...too many people know what it is and can be quite busy in the garage etc

I dont remember if its called Le Chateau or Dames but ive previously used a place in seven kings which is above a car garage behind the shops? All my experiences were positive for the prices paid. In fact one of my best punts ever was with a curvy mixed race lady there, she had tatoos.Not sure where she is now but if anyone else remembers her, is she still working?! I havent used the place in a while...too many people know what it is and can be quite busy in the garage etc

East London/Essex/dagenham/Upminster...etc used to be a paradise for orientalfanciers around 10 or so years ago.

Central London agency calibre girls and services at incredible prices

Sadly the scene isnt even a shadow of its former self

Gone massively downhill since those halcyon days.

Wow Hi Sandy hope you are well I always enjoyed my times with you.

Le Chateau and Dames were two flats next door to each other on Seven Kings High Road with Dames being the 'mature' flat their number is 0208 597 1512

Wow Hi Sandy hope you are well I always enjoyed my times with you.

Le Chateau and Dames were two flats next door to each other on Seven Kings High Road with Dames being the 'mature' flat their number is 0208 597 1512

It was Le Chateau I used then, the leftside door at the time. I also remember seeing a brunette once,not mature but not very young either, quite busty and I believe she is Turkish? she was another winner! :)

i had many fantastic 2 girl sessions with Christine and sindy at le chateau and also a couple of other flats they worked. very much a pse experience.. ahhh the memories. if only they were both still around.

Ok so any new establishment anyone can recommend ? Was one on the Eastern Avenue I used to visit at top of Ley Street and one in a house in Perth Road , some very nice young eastern European girls ( I remember one that gave me hand relief so hard she gotta free facial ) .

Would love any of those establishments to still be around , any reccomnds please ?