Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
logyplot

Nuissance Calls

11 posts in this topic

Around a fortnight ago I made a booking with BLONDE BUSTY NIKITA. She was not at her flat when I arrived and I was walking back to the tube station when I saw her coming towards me. She was a lot podgier than I thought she would be and less attractive too. I rang her and explained that I no longer wished to see her. She went ballistic, accused me of being a time waster and said she would see I got no bookings with other girls and she would ring me a lot. She has continued to ring me on a regular basis on my punting 'phone: no problem because it is switched off most of the time, but registers missed calls when I switch it on. Quite why she is so vindictive I do not know. I should have been more wary when she ummed and arred about what counted as extras and how much she would charge.

If anyone wasted time it was me with this unproductive trip to Finchley. Funny thing is she lives virtually next door to where the notoriously unreliable Australian Stacy used to do incalls.

Anyone else experienced this sort of behaviour from a WG?

I am going through exactly the same thing, but with a client. I told him I no longer wished to see him and he is still constantly calling and sending malicious texts months later, saying he will make sure no other guys want to see me.

There are some very sad, unstable people in this world. :(

Around a fortnight ago I made a booking with BLONDE BUSTY NIKITA. She was not at her flat when I arrived and I was walking back to the tube station when I saw her coming towards me. She was a lot podgier than I thought she would be and less attractive too. I rang her and explained that I no longer wished to see her. She went ballistic, accused me of being a time waster and said she would see I got no bookings with other girls and she would ring me a lot. She has continued to ring me on a regular basis on my punting 'phone: no problem because it is switched off most of the time, but registers missed calls when I switch it on. Quite why she is so vindictive I do not know. I should have been more wary when she ummed and arred about what counted as extras and how much she would charge.

If anyone wasted time it was me with this unproductive trip to Finchley. Funny thing is she lives virtually next door to where the notoriously unreliable Australian Stacy used to do incalls.

Anyone else experienced this sort of behaviour from a WG?

At least you use a dedicated punting phone. When she says she will see you get no bookings with other WGs she is really over rating what she is able to do unless she means she will mess your other site feedback up. I only punt with WGs with phone numbers like you using a punting phone so such a threat would not work with me.

I have experienced similar with a couple of diabolical harridans, who rang me a few times chatting shit after i walked due to lies Assuming this WG had pictures that werent up to date which didnt match the real her you saw then its her fault for being dishonest. Dont lie and be honest and these things are less likely to happen is my advice to her. :)

People are horrid. Some are WG's and some are punters. Nothing more annoying, I've had a couple of nutjobs who have freaked me out, luckily only by text and not in person.

Sorry to hear you've had this trouble, I hope naming and shaming her will warm off other guys from here.

At least you use a dedicated punting phone. When she says she will see you get no bookings with other WGs she is really over rating what she is able to do unless she means she will mess your other site feedback up. I only punt with WGs with phone numbers like you using a punting phone so such a threat would not work with me.

I have experienced similar with a couple of diabolical harridans, who rang me a few times chatting shit after i walked due to lies Assuming this WG had pictures that werent up to date which didnt match the real her you saw then its her fault for being dishonest. Dont lie and be honest and these things are less likely to happen is my advice to her. :)

The only other thing she could do would be to post about you on certain forums like the LBB or Saafe to other women - whether that be the truth or not.

You can just block or bar them.. free and can do it over the internet these days.

Agree with everyones points. Sometimes I lose faith in the human race when I hear stories like this.

So F%^k em. I'm proud to say that at least my parents brought me up right so I know that Id never do something like that....

The problems with them and times too short to waste energy think about them...

or you can stick a picture of the punter on your gallery page, like Lou4fun

You can just block or bar them.. free and can do it over the internet these days.

And if you can't figure how to do that out, Samsung phones have an inbuilt "block caller" facility (so do Blackberry's I think).

If it's just a punting mobile, then it wouldn't be that much of a hassle just to get a new sim either.

just get another sim, they are free or a pound at the most.

If the OP is being geuinely harrassed, then the WG is committing an offence under the 2003 Communications Act. It's a fact of life that some people take criticism personally.

See: http://www.yourrights.org.uk/yourrights/privacy/harassment-unwanted-letters-and-telephone-calls/offensive-telephone-calls.shtml

The longer you do nothing, the more she will keep doing until she is bored. Complain to your provider too.

The alternative is to change your punting phone number. Simples.

It's another reason to have a cople of email addresses for punting too, especially if they have the facility to block senders.

Thanks for all the good advice. She seems to have stopped now.