Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cokezero

Parlours like Annabellas in MK

13 posts in this topic

Never been to a parlour before so what happens? When i ring up and book a girl what do i do when i get there? Do i have to sit in a waiting room with other men? give my real name and real details? How discreet is it? Who do i pay ect

Sorry if thats too many questions but i'd like to know as i'm interested in visiting annabellas so if anyone who has been there can give me a description of what happens i would be truly grateful.

Thanks! :eek:

We put a bag over your head, after stuffing a cooking apple in your mouth then take turns to anally rape you with various food stuffs. On a whole it's very mind expanding experience.

If this is your cup of tea and or you think we maybe teasing you please PM us as this thread could be mistaken by the Horsemen of The Apocolypse (joke) as 'cheerleading'.

Edited by DivineMK
sunday morning hangover

We put a bag over your head, after stuffing a cooking apple in your mouth then take turns to anally rape you with various food stuffs. On a whole it's very mind expanding experience.

If this is your cup of tea and or you think we maybe teasing you please PM us as this thread could be mistaken by the Horsemen of The Apocolypse (joke) as 'cheerleading'.

Other equally inviting massage parlours are available in MK

Other equally inviting massage parlours are available in MK

But do they provide this 'vegetarian service' ?

Or

Have a sense of humour ?

Your right there are other parlours in MK but as the post referred to Annabellas we thought we'd answer it. I was tempted to point out the others but I resisted my cheer leading fluffy instincts. Stupid I know !

Never been to a parlour before so what happens? When i ring up and book a girl what do i do when i get there? Do i have to sit in a waiting room with other men? give my real name and real details? How discreet is it? Who do i pay ect

Sorry if thats too many questions but i'd like to know as i'm interested in visiting annabellas so if anyone who has been there can give me a description of what happens i would be truly grateful.

Thanks! :eek:

you select the girl you want off the internet, then ring up and book her, making sure you tell the receptionist how long. If you think you will need a shower when you get there (If you are going on from a bog diving session or suchlike) then tell her that too and she will make sure that is OK. SHe will tell you roughly where it is.

when you get to the location (Large car park, with free parking, btw) call again and she will tell you the exact address. It is a block of flats. Ring the appropriate doorbell, and they will let you in. The receptionist will be at the door to welcome you, and will take you straight to a room, and offer you a drink. You wont see any other punters unless you pass em on the stairs, but they may be residents of other flats.

then the girl comes in, you pay her and...........

at the end the girl will see you out the flat and you leave the building. SHe will take care you dont meet anyone on the way out.

You sometimes get a glimpse of other girls, but that is a bonus!

I have never done the turn up and pick a girl thing at annabellas, but have done at intimate in Bedford. The girls come in one at a time, introduce themselves, and leave and the next comes in. when they have all gone, the receptioninst asks you which one, then shows yo to a room and the girl comes to the room, so you dont see the 'rejected' ones again.

I have answered in detail, hope this helps you and others.

Sitting in a waiting room with other men is quite rare - the only places I have experienced it are Sandy's in Manchester and Victoria House in Lutterworth.

Most flats/parlours go to great efforts to make sure punters don't bump into each other.

Hope you have a great time :eek:

(Large car park, with free parking, btw)

Its not all free parking BTW. And they are lots of parking attendents about!

Agree with rest Kinky said.

I have done a "walkup" to Annabellas, but Ive phoned just as Im leaving just to know if anyones available. Will save me the trip if no one free.

Plus you must kiss the feet of the 8ft golden statues of Mr and Mrs D they keep near the door to give thanks to the punting god. Their mystical hypnotic powers allow the punter to enjoy and relish the punt you will receive, and feel euphoria on your journey home and till your next visit.

You can also use it to hang your coat on...

Sitting in a waiting room with other men is quite rare - the only places I have experienced it are Sandy's in Manchester and Victoria House in Lutterworth.

Most flats/parlours go to great efforts to make sure punters don't bump into each other.

Hope you have a great time :)

Tell me about it. I have been pushed uncerimoniously into a loo, into the kitchin, (my preffered option so you can see the other girls for future reference) and once into a little sideroom/cupboard area at old (bletchley Annabellas). On that occasion it was on the way in...after 5 mins I gently went outside "is it ok if I come out now!" whoops I had been forgotten about.:D All part of the fun of punting adds to the thrill a good game of hide and seek. I point out to te new lad, this is a rare occurence normaly you wont see another punter and its as smooth as clockwork (99%) of the time.:eek:

But do they provide this 'vegetarian service' ?

Or

Have a sense of humour ?

Your right there are other parlours in MK but as the post referred to Annabellas we thought we'd answer it. I was tempted to point out the others but I resisted my cheer leading fluffy instincts. Stupid I know !

Was being ironic given your description ...

Its not all free parking BTW. And they are lots of parking attendents about!

Agree with rest Kinky said.

I have done a "walkup" to Annabellas, but Ive phoned just as Im leaving just to know if anyones available. Will save me the trip if no one free.

Plus you must kiss the feet of the 8ft golden statues of Mr and Mrs D they keep near the door to give thanks to the punting god. Their mystical hypnotic powers allow the punter to enjoy and relish the punt you will receive, and feel euphoria on your journey home and till your next visit.

You can also use it to hang your coat on...

It has been known to hang a beach towel on Mr D and keep it suspended off the floor but this could just be him 'cheerleading' for himself !

I am going to go and see aprticulat girl there but "Awaiting room" ? oh god! that were'nt mentioned.Thats why i hate knocking off shops .i really don't like sitting around in a lounge with the trench coat types! Maybe its the time of day but that is not good hearing 4 other punters above you and four sitting next to you,that a bad operation.Appointment only waits are best!:eek:

There isn't a wating room in Annabellas. If anyone comes to the door and there is not a room available they would be asked if they wanted to wait with the maid in her office or asked to return later when there was a room free.

I personally can't recall a client ever waiting with another client in 6 years.

Been to devine a couple of times, run by same people i think??? never seen another punter (due to excellent organisation by girls), shown straight into bedroom, usually excellent standard and awaited girl, usually a minute or less!

never seen a 'waiting room' thank fuck!

What's good about it and probably organised to the effect, that if you're shown to you room by another than the one you're 'visiting' it's an excellent oppertunity to say hello!