mike6014

Best London Duo

8 posts in this topic

apologies as I know this has been discussed at length, but I haven't seen anything new on this subject for a while. So, I've been unemployed for a while but have recently just signed that new job so it's time to celebrate, and that means a threesome with 2 unbelievable ladies and I'd love some help with the decision.

My reseach means that I missed Greta and Vlada, but it seems by the time I found their website they were already on the downhill. I'm intrigued by the Sophie/Gwen option, but what's the deal with the spat they had? And there's no CIM, but sophie does seem to like a big anal so maybe that's a good substitute?

Ideally, the ladies are busty, love dfk and cim, are totally in to each other so I can enjoy a good girl on girl, and aren't bothered by changing condoms. I've got this image of two girls doggy on the bed and I'm able to switch pussies at will. If there's an honest health reason against this, please let me know because it sounds amazing but so hard to find that it makes me wonder.

so, a big ask but this is the place to ask.

and aren't bothered by changing condoms. I've got this image of two girls doggy on the bed and I'm able to switch pussies at will. If there's an honest health reason against this, please let me know because it sounds amazing but so hard to find that it makes me wonder.

It is simply because nasties can be transmitted from one girl to the other on the outside of the condom so you can be responsible for passing on infections if you don't switch condoms when switching girls. You may be able to find a couple of girls who only work together and are informed enough about each others sexual history and test results that they don't feel the need to change condoms but, personally, I would avoid such a duo as it would suggest to me that the ladies did not have the information about and concern for their own sexual health that I expect from the WGs I see. Changing condoms during a threesome is a bore but it is a necessary bore.

Edited by DanLeno

I'm pretty sure the condom changing rule will apply with any reputable duo. If you can get over that then the hottest duo at the moment would have to be Natasha and Shanelle. I've not seen either girl myself (yet) but the number of positive FR's on here tell's it's own story. I'm watching Natashas profile myself in the hope their next scheduled dates together coinside with a window of opportunity for me. The thought of the two most highly praised girls on here working together is the stuff of fantasies !!

I'm pretty sure the condom changing rule will apply with any reputable duo. If you can get over that then the hottest duo at the moment would have to be Natasha and Shanelle. I've not seen either girl myself (yet) but the number of positive FR's on here tell's it's own story. I'm watching Natashas profile myself in the hope their next scheduled dates together coinside with a window of opportunity for me. The thought of the two most highly praised girls on here working together is the stuff of fantasies !!

I have punted with both Natasha and Shanelle seperately and both are fantastic in my opinion, absolutely top notch. Definitely switching of condoms required. :)

I haven't seen either girl yet, but Natasha and Kitty offer a duo if i am not mistaken. Both have great reviews and both look stunning. I look forward to meeting them soon when they are a bit closer.

For those with enough stamina, Natasha (Pinkcupcakesxxx) and Kitty (Kitty K) are also doing 3 girl appointments in Cambridge on the 28th & 29th October with Tammy (Autumn Temptetion) If anyone from here is fortunate enough to partake in this dream scenario, please do the decent thing and write a fully detailed field report for those of us less fortunate.

I would say Jasmine and Jennifer on Diva - not a huge range of services but my god they are beautiful, interact with each other and are really friendly.

thanks guys - been dying to see natasha so the duo with kitty seems like a great place to do it