jay72

Itchy Anus

13 posts in this topic

Hey guys... Ok i suspect im worrying too much but i had an uncovered bj and about a month later developed an itchy bot... I read it could be a sign of a std... Seems unlikely (how would it develop in the botty?!?) but can anyone put my mind to rest? Cheers

Can't even think how an uncovered bj gets yer bum itchy, but seeing as you have an itchy bum you might have worms ?! Totally STD unconnected tho poor hygiene doesn't help see here, kids get them a lot I remember reading. They come out of your bum at night and you scratch it making it sore. Think the trick to find out is to put a bit of sellotape over your bum to see if any thing's stuck to it in the morning.

**trying not to imagine you sticking up your bum**

Edited by Lilly B

Hey guys... Ok i suspect im worrying too much but i had an uncovered bj and about a month later developed an itchy bot... I read it could be a sign of a std... Seems unlikely (how would it develop in the botty?!?) but can anyone put my mind to rest? Cheers

http://www.patient.co.uk/health/Pruritus-Ani-(Itchy-Bottom)

Edited by WarmOil

If you're really concerned, visit your GP or GUM clinic. It maybe nothing, but at least it'll put your mind at rest :)

Edited by Dexi

The most likely explanation is piles/ haemorrhoids, but the cause can be as innocuous as gluten intolerance.

If it persists see your GP.

Many thanks chaps... Im sure im being too paranoid! Appreciate your help

If you've scratched your bum (sorry to be blunt), then a nail may have nicked the skin, and its getting itchy and inflameded. A sort of anal fissure on the outside. Try sudacrem which is normally for babies and nappy rash but I;ve found it good for this kind of thing and sweat rashes that guys often get.

try washing it with lots of water very frequently.

I wonder if it may be Thrush? I had a problem myself a while back which cleared up when I stopped eating bread and cereals so WykeTyke may have the answer.

I wonder if it may be Thrush? I had a problem myself a while back which cleared up when I stopped eating bread and cereals so WykeTyke may have the answer.

It could be a fungal infection (like thrush or ringworm). I had an itchy bot and the doctor diagnosed fungus, and told me to buy some antifungal cream with hydrocortisone (they sell it in Boots) and it soon cleared up.

... and about a month later developed an itchy bot...

I'd be awfy surprised if any bacterial infection took a whole month to incubate! As others have suggested, I think you've probably got worms. Very common in the developing world. I don't think I heard you mention where you stay? A discreet visit to your local pet food shop will let you get a worm treatment - say that your dog(s) is/are a labrador, and multiply the dose by 2.5!

I'd be awfy surprised if any bacterial infection took a whole month to incubate! As others have suggested, I think you've probably got worms. Very common in the developing world. I don't think I heard you mention where you stay? A discreet visit to your local pet food shop will let you get a worm treatment - say that your dog(s) is/are a labrador, and multiply the dose by 2.5!

The remedy for worms is easily available over the counter at any chemist.

Its either that or just piles.It could also be an ingrowing hair.