Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Taggart

Anyone recently visited New Zealand or have info?

9 posts in this topic

May be off down under to NZ in Jan or Feb, and have done some research on WGs but it's inconclusive. Outcalls are not a problem so it seems, but has anyone tried the brothels, and where do they advertise them? I am find lots of reports of closures after resident complaints.

Prices seem OK, but the big downer is that many girls dont even kiss - cant have sex without kissing. Neither am I keen on the oral with rule our there, so can the girls be bribed for a few $ more?

I'll be working in Tauranga for a week, then Wellington, with some time in Auckland, so any pointers to websites for decent priced girls are welcome.

Thanks guys.

Was in NZ last Dec/Jan...lots of places well advertised on street signage and in yellow pages, etc.....reasonable prices, lovely ladies....

Was in Auckland last month. Buy a New Zealand Herald, there are plenty of ads that you can pore through. I found a incall in the city, $220 for an hour, come twice, and she was awesome. I also went to a 24 hour brothel, just ask any taxi driver and they'll know. I went to Femme Fatale,

http://www.femmefatale.co.nz/

also paid $220 for an hour, come twice. The place was nice, nice bar where you can meet and chat to the girls and discuss what you want. No OWO though, for that price. The room had a sauna and shower and a nice bed. The prices on their website are wrong though, maybe they're just outdated.

Have a good time & report back!:rolleyes:

Thanks for that reply Kayak, but have you seen the size of the suggested tip? I never tip WGs.....

May have a look around other small ads sites too.

Wasnt there a female poster on here who had a friend setting up an agency in NZ? Did it ever happen.

May be off down under to NZ in Jan or Feb, and have done some research on WGs but it's inconclusive. Outcalls are not a problem so it seems, but has anyone tried the brothels, and where do they advertise them? I am find lots of reports of closures after resident complaints.

Prices seem OK, but the big downer is that many girls dont even kiss - cant have sex without kissing. Neither am I keen on the oral with rule our there, so can the girls be bribed for a few $ more?

I'll be working in Tauranga for a week, then Wellington, with some time in Auckland, so any pointers to websites for decent priced girls are welcome.

Thanks guys.

I am a kiwi.

I wouldn't dream of punting in NZ (although I might reconsider if Sabrina was touring). The women are not nearly as attractive as in the UK. Regardless of the VFM, the range and diversity of services is nowhere near up to UK standards.

Really, even though prostitution is perfectly legal in NZ, the paid sex scene and the industry in NZ is not terribly sophisticated.

Thanks for the links - NZ Girls I've checked out and have a couple of potential conquests in mind. Adultspace in new to me and will need some exploring.

Maybe I'll stike lucky with a waitress too?

I went to the Penthouse in Auckland on Customs Street near the viaduct much earlier this year twice. It is directly next door to "Showgirls" which is quite a popular stripclub.

The place looks very well done from the outside and has a discreet entrance round the back, I didn't bother using it though I don't know many people in New Zealand and I'd rather walk out onto a high street than wander alleys.

I entered and there was a security door which I buzzed and a man answered it incredibly politely let me and my friend in asked if we both wanted drinks, I had a heineken and the price was about the same as a pub in central london when all things taken into account. About 7 dollars I think. The place was very clean and well decorated, there was a small seating area with 3 girls we spoke to them introducing ourselves.

They did half hours slots at something like 140 NZ dollars, and hours at 180 so I just went for the hours.

They had a selection of different themed rooms all with showers and done to a pretty good standard. The beds themselves were uniformly plastic coated which I expected to be uncomfortable but it wasnt.

180 New Zealand dollars got me a good back massage Oral with, Vaginal with in several positions and a handjob finish. All seemed very relaxed and very well done.

A friend of mine that lives out there now also reccomended the "Whitehouse" but I haven't been there so I cannot give a review.