Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
44ster

Massage in Taiwan

3 posts in this topic

:)Anyone familar with the massage scene in Taiwan? I'm thinking of doing a short trip to Taipei this year.

Visited many times but the old barber shop massage routine seems to have dissapeared probably due to legislation to improve the town image or something. There are a couple by the Intercontinental hotel but I think they too no longer offer what is termed "special massage" There are some hostess bars in that area "the zone" but likely to be an expensive waste of time. Whilst you are there though, the Malibu west pub is pretty good, for expats and food.

In the bigger hotels you can usually find a monthly guide to Taipei called something like "this month in Taiwan" and I think you will find adverts in the back there.

Have fun, the girls are eager to make friends, so you may get a girlfriend.

Visited many times but the old barber shop massage routine seems to have dissapeared probably due to legislation to improve the town image or something. There are a couple by the Intercontinental hotel but I think they too no longer offer what is termed "special massage" There are some hostess bars in that area "the zone" but likely to be an expensive waste of time. Whilst you are there though, the Malibu west pub is pretty good, for expats and food.

In the bigger hotels you can usually find a monthly guide to Taipei called something like "this month in Taiwan" and I think you will find adverts in the back there.

Have fun, the girls are eager to make friends, so you may get a girlfriend.

Thanks for the advice, Iamfun. I'll bear it all in mind!