Steve2

Kuala Lumpur anyone?

16 posts in this topic

I think I just have to respond to this one, although my information is unlikely to be of any help to anyone!

One Friday evening in 1966 I checked into a KL hotel. The clerk said "M-------?", which I didn't catch. I said, "Sorry?" and very tolerantly he repeated, slowly so that even I could understand, "Malay, Chinese or Indian?"

On that occasion I think I chose Chinese (sensibly) but on another visit I went for variety and a Malay. Not a good choice! Only three pops for an all night, and she legged it first thing in the morning. I never tried Indian....

Went there for work sometime back, nice place good food, but the P4P scene there is not for me. Lots of MP's if that's your thing, and most of the WG's were Chinese if I remember correctly.

Anyhow, some useful links:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=988

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2021

and indian,

try this place

http://punternet.com/forum/showthread.php?p=297889#poststop

I think I just have to respond to this one, although my information is unlikely to be of any help to anyone!

One Friday evening in 1966 I checked into a KL hotel. The clerk said "M-------?", which I didn't catch. I said, "Sorry?" and very tolerantly he repeated, slowly so that even I could understand, "Malay, Chinese or Indian?"

On that occasion I think I chose Chinese (sensibly) but on another visit I went for variety and a Malay. Not a good choice! Only three pops for an all night, and she legged it first thing in the morning. I never tried Indian....

Ohh he wanted to know If you wanted curry, noodles or Nasi Lemak sent to your room, what a helpful fellow. :eek:

I'm off there soon and would appreciate some recommendations too

A lot of the mid range hotels have health spas, which are basically brothels. A decent chinese, indian girl for about £40 for 40 mins. Taxi drivers know the best places.

I've recently returned from an extended business trip to Kuala Lumpur and while there decided I should make the most of the opportunities for massage with h/r at very modest prices (I'm wasn't interested in f/s, although this is easily available).

For business reasons I stayed at the Hilton hotel in Petaling Jaya, some distance from the tourist area in central KL but a reasonably short journey by the good train service. The first night I went for a walk to explore and found a massage parlour close to the hotel - walk out of the front entrance, cross the road (quiet dual carriageway), turn left for about 100 yards, then first right by a KFC restaurant. Walk about 50 yards and look across the road and the parlour is on the first floor, accessed by a first floor walkway outside the shops and offices. I was a bit wary at first of going in, but the place seemed fine. Glass fronted, with a reception and seating area visible inside. The door opens by a security switch from reception, presumably a precaution against potential groups of rowdy customers, or perhaps police visits, but the area felt fine to me each time I visited.

The Chinese receptionist, a pleasant woman in her 30s, offered a 2 hour massage for 160 ringits (about £30) which included "massage of private parts" which I accepted (it didn't occur to me until afterwards that I don't know whether there are other times/styles available, but I am sure massage without relief must be available). Shoes are removed and left on a rack by reception and I was offered green tea while I waited - note, each time I visited I was asked to wait but it was never for more than a few minutes, seemingly while the masseuse was summoned from wherever and prepared herself. A young Chinese girl came to reception carrying a pile of towels, was introduced to me, and indicated I should follow her. The massage rooms are along a corridor and I think there are 8 of them. They are actually open fronted rooms with a heavy curtain across the front and a similar curtain dividing each room into two, but are far more discrete (and discreet) than this implies. Throughout my visits there I hardly saw or heard any other customers although there were clearly some there judging by the contents of the shoe rack.

I visited this parlour 5 times during my stay - for the first 3 visits I had different masseuses, all Chinese and all young but all equally well trained and proficient. The names are Julia, Hua, and Li Juan and I found I got on with Li Juan particularly well so booked her again in advance for the subsequent 2 sessions.

At the start of the session I was invited to undress and lay on the massage mat on the floor. The two hour massage is actually two very distinct massages - the first hour is a traditional Thai style massage with lots of stretching and application of pressure, very expertly done. Initially for this first stage a towel was placed over my buttocks but this quickly became superfluous and discarded. When the first massage is complete the masseuse leaves you for a couple of minutes then returns to commence the "Urut Batin" massage, which is a massage of the general genital area theoretically intended to improve blood circulation to the penis thereby increasing both the ability to have an erection and it's size. This style of massage is offered in Malaysia as a therapy and as such appears to be openly allowed, although prostitution and related sex work is illegal (but easily available if you look). The masseuse does not undress and touching is discouraged, and it's important to realise that although h/r is obviously being provided the owners of this particular parlour are clearly determined to maintain the distinction between allowable Urut Batin therapy and illegal sex activity.

I have to say that the Urut Batin massage was something special - the masseuse expertly massages penis, scrotum and surrounding areas but always easing off when you get close to ejaculation, then leading you to completion towards the end of the session. As well as using hands (in particular, finger tips and palm of the hand) each of the masseuses I visited also used her bare knee sliding between my parted buttocks, an experience that will be long remembered. This session was far better than a normal h/r as it combined expert massage with extremely sensual and long lasting stimulation and delayed release. For anyone visiting KL or surrounding area I can recommend this parlour as being a friendly, clean, place where you get a quality service. As a bonus, for every visit I was given a discount voucher for the next time reducing 160 ringits to 125 ringits. I probably over-tipped the masseuses, giving around 40 or 50 ringits, but the reaction from Li Juan on my subsequent visits made this well worth it.

I also visited Chinatown and the famous market area around Petaling Street. Here massage is offered by women in the street bearing laminated cards describing the massage styles and duration. The massage is carried out in adjoining buildings (of varying standards) I tried a couple of these for the experience. The first was with a 30 something Chinese woman who spoke virtually no English. By pointing to her card I opted for an hour's full body massage for 69 ringits (about £12) and she led me into a doorway and up the stairs to the massage parlour reception itself and then to a small room with normal couch, etc. The massage was good and towards the end she asked with hand gestures whether I wanted more, including f/s. I negotiated h/r with her topless for another 50 ringits (probably far too much) - not at all up to the standard of the Urut Batin sessions, but enjoyable enough.

The next time in Chinatown was another day later in the evening where I was heading back to the hotel but was approached by an attractive Thai-looking girl so I decided on a 30 minute booking for just 29 ringits. We went inside and it was a dump, with the massage area just a curtained corner of a room with barely room for the couch, plus other spaces similarly partitioned. It was only because she was very attractive and there was no-one else there that I didn't walk out. The massage started OK but she immediately started to try and sell me extra services, such as massage with ginger powder, and when I said no she got grumpy, presumably assuming (wrongly) I wouldn't want h/r either. A very good and firm massage but I declined the h/r at the end due to her attitude.

There is a health spa in the Hilton and I've read in several places that the masseuses here provide additional services to those you'd normally expect from a Hilton spa. I didn't have a massage here as the prices are considerable more than the nearby parlour I'd found and liked, and there was a work colleague also staying at the hotel who I didn't know well enough to risk his discretion. However, I did see a couple of the masseuses who work there and they looked very presentable!

I'm due to return to KL again fairly soon so if anyone has any other recommendations they would be very welcome.

Cornichon

Great post, thanks. I will be visiting later this year so the information is much appreciated.

if u like free lance places I heard about a place called the "beach club"!!! Never been there just HEARD about it...tell me how its like ;)

Haven't been there for a while, but the Beach Club is pretty good and very safe. It's split into two areas, with a large central bar in the middle. Above the bar is a large fish tank with sharks swimming round and round.

To one side there's a stage and dance area (quite often a live band playing), and on the other side there's an open air area frequented by many wg's. You get hassled a bit at first, but if you don't want to play it's a great place to sink a few beers and people watch.... Beware though, outside on the street there are wg's who aren't girls. :D

It's about a 5 mins walk from the Petronas towers, near where Jalan Sultan Ismail and Jalan P Ramlee cross.

Edited by Semara
spelling

The Sammyboy forums (sorry can't remember exact link, Google will help but I can only have one page at a time open on this device!) are an excellent resource for KL. They are mainly Singapore focussed, but a great deal of KL info also.

I didn't have much free time on my visit to KL, but I did manage to fit in a visit to the E2 Spa club, which is on the 3rd floor of the Wisma MPL building on Jalan Raja Chulan right in the centre of KL. This is run like the typical sauna that you can find throughout Asia - they have a heated swimming pool and a main area which has free food, and where the girls walk through. The staff there are incredibly friendly, and will sit at the tables with you and ask you what you like, and recommend some girls based on your preferences. Bizarrely, there's also a table tennis table in there - I was going to have a game but there was already people playing when I got there.

I got a Thai massage while I was there which was a proper Thai massage - hard and she also offered to walk on my back, which I declined. I have a bad back, so it was very welcome. After that I went back to the main area and choose a girl. The rooms are better than I expected, each with their own shower, and the girl will wash you down before and after you've done the act. As I went there on a Monday night, they didn't have as many girls as usual - there was around 15 to choose from, and I would say that around half were real lookers. All in all stayed there around 3 hours, and paid just 400 ringit for the whole thing, which isn't bad if you convert from pounds. I didn't get the chance to go back, but the mates I went with returned there another couple of times! I think the friendliness of the staff is one of the reasons for returning - they really look after you and make sure you're comfortable.

Yep the Beach Club is the liveliest place in town for locals and WGs :(

I was in KL in March 2009 but the barstewards wouldnt let me in :cool:

They said there was a dress code, but it might have been that they didnt like the looka me :D

Not sure if it was the tank top or the tats or the sandals that were the problem but I reckon a normal-lookin kinda guy should be okay in a t-shirt with sleeves, and sneakers.

The Thai and Pinay girls you find here are essentially the same ones who work in Orchard Towers or Duxton Road Singapore on a 2 week visa then go to KL for a short break b4 attemptin to re-enter Singapore. The lucky one gets another 2 weeks, the unlucky gets 1 day.

In Singapore they are making 2000 SD for a LT (about 80-90 squid I think):)

Kl not a punters paradise but definitely worth a couple of nights

Health Centres are prominent and will advertise urut batin which is a penis massage. As it's a Malay tradition they can advertise urut batin openly but all will provide full service. When you go in you can talk to the guy and he will parade the girls. The price will range from RM 180-250. Good idea to refuse the pill he offers (no idea what it is) and when he asks for tip tell him you will give afterwards - then watch him have a word in the girl's ear!

Some recommendations:

Health Centre at Cititel Mid Valley

Federal Hotel in Bukit Bintang

Green Elephant at Sungei Wang in Bukit Bintang

Grand Continental Hotel off Sultan Ismail

Health Centres are prominent and will advertise urut batin which is a penis massage. As it's a Malay tradition they can advertise urut batin openly but all will provide full service. When you go in you can talk to the guy and he will parade the girls. The price will range from RM 180-250. Good idea to refuse the pill he offers (no idea what it is) and when he asks for tip tell him you will give afterwards - then watch him have a word in the girl's ear!

Some recommendations:

Health Centre at Cititel Mid Valley

Federal Hotel in Bukit Bintang

Green Elephant at Sungei Wang in Bukit Bintang

Grand Continental Hotel off Sultan Ismail

My belated thanks to yasal for pointing me towards the Federal Hotel.

I visited this place last December and again in January and realising that it was very easy to find once in Bukit Bintang. Part of Bukit Bintang is high class hotels and shops but the Federal is in the other half which is full of Chinese massage places, Arab restaurants and downmarket shops. The spa's at street level in the service alley under the hotel which links the side streets on either side when facing the hotel. Upon arrival the manager will ask whether a massage or full service is required and sits with the punter while the ladies parade with prices ranging from 250 - 280 Ringgits - approx £50-55 for 50 minutes

Visit 1 I saw a very pretty girl in her late teens-early 20s with porcelain white complexion who looked Japanese but announced right at the start without prompting that she was from China. Most probably from neither. She was gorgeous and knew it to the detriment of the service which was perfunctory to say the least. Oral was covered and no dfk was permitted.

Visit 2 was an average looking but extremely enthusiastic north Indian who was the only non Chinese in the line-ups on either day. There seemed to be nothing she won't do and she seemed to enjoy it as much as I did with the finale being BBBJ and cim. I tipped her RM50 to show my appreciation but she spoilt it a bit by asking whether she could have my sunglasses as well. These cost me £150 and while the service was excellent it wasn't that excellent!

Before I got to the Federal, I saw a shy but gorgeous Punjabi looking lady in her early 20s touting for business at the massage place in Bukit Bintang opposite KFC where the staff all wear canary coloured t shirts. Upon ethnicity alone, the deal was sealed at 70 ringgits (£14) but sadly, there was no happy ending. She said that none of the staff there were allowed to offer it though she didn't seem to have any problems with my hands roaming outside her clothes while she carried out the massage which made me think that HR was on the cards. Didn't try any of the other massage places in BB after this despite being accosted many times and ended up at the Federal which from my research on ISG was a dead cert.

Does anyone know if FBSM + is available in the massage place ( Reflexology & Massage centre ) in the airport?