dick78

A Shit Punt

73 posts in this topic

Her phone was off when I arrived so she didn't get my call or my message until 10 minutes after are we were booked for. Then, ignoring the fact that the photoshopped pictures lost her a good couple of stone, it is impossible to ignore the fact that she talked for the first 45 minutes of a 90 minute punt and in that time barely laid a finger on me, nor me on her. When she did actually touch me, she went ape with the OWO until I made her stop as I really didn't want to come that way at that point, and following a further "tantric" moment when I mentally stopped myself coming, that was the end of my erection for another 15 minutes. She eventually got a condom on me, only for me to point out that her period seemed to be ongoing, with which she was very uncomfortable. So I chilled for two minutes, had a shower and buggered off.

For £175 per hour, plus extras if you wished, I really do expect a slightly better service. That will get you the services of a quite senior solicitor in London and you will be expecting a far higher level of customer care than this girl managed.

But she did have a nice pussy - he was very cute and very fluffy.

er

why posted here

why not a FR which is where this belongs

but sorry about your poor sesh.

Exactly or at least give her details as a warning to others

Not intended as a FR, more a comment on what sometimes happens. I will do an FR at some point as well.

er

why posted here

why not a FR which is where this belongs

but sorry about your poor sesh.

What do you mean. If i had such a bad punt i would be posting about it here but naming and shaming as all bad SPs deserve so as to warn other punters. A poster can post here, by FR or both if he wishes.

Her phone was off when I arrived so she didn't get my call or my message until 10 minutes after are we were booked for. Then, ignoring the fact that the photoshopped pictures lost her a good couple of stone, it is impossible to ignore the fact that she talked for the first 45 minutes of a 90 minute punt and in that time barely laid a finger on me, nor me on her. When she did actually touch me, she went ape with the OWO until I made her stop as I really didn't want to come that way at that point, and following a further "tantric" moment when I mentally stopped myself coming, that was the end of my erection for another 15 minutes. She eventually got a condom on me, only for me to point out that her period seemed to be ongoing, with which she was very uncomfortable. So I chilled for two minutes, had a shower and buggered off. For £175 per hour, plus extras if you wished, I really do expect a slightly better service. That will get you the services of a quite senior solicitor in London and you will be expecting a far higher level of customer care than this girl managed. But she did have a nice pussy - he was very cute and very fluffy.

Sorry to hear about this bad punt Dick. It always puzzles me though when a poster doesnt name the SP as a warning to others. Bad SPs deserve to be named and shamed in my opinion just like the good deserve to be praised. Obviously what you do is up to you. :)

Oh dear, you poor thing that sounds like a terrible experience!! :(

You should definitely do a FR!

your last comment did make me giggle though... he was very nice?

Sorry to hear this and glad to hear you are doing a review.xx

That will get you the services of a quite senior solicitor in London and you will be expecting a far higher level of customer care than this girl managed.

The solicitor is almost guaranteed to fuck you royally....

Her phone was off when I arrived so she didn't get my call or my message until 10 minutes after are we were booked for. Then, ignoring the fact that the photoshopped pictures lost her a good couple of stone, it is impossible to ignore the fact that she talked for the first 45 minutes of a 90 minute punt and in that time barely laid a finger on me, nor me on her. When she did actually touch me, she went ape with the OWO until I made her stop as I really didn't want to come that way at that point, and following a further "tantric" moment when I mentally stopped myself coming, that was the end of my erection for another 15 minutes. She eventually got a condom on me, only for me to point out that her period seemed to be ongoing, with which she was very uncomfortable. So I chilled for two minutes, had a shower and buggered off.

For £175 per hour, plus extras if you wished, I really do expect a slightly better service. That will get you the services of a quite senior solicitor in London and you will be expecting a far higher level of customer care than this girl managed.

This reads awfully. Yesterday I saw a new client at my place. I am without a car so I came into the city on the bus and the bus was late.......... Our appointment started fifteen minutes late............ I started reading this and thought OMIGOD it's me .................

Then I read on.

All I can say here is - did you do your research properly? If she is that bad ( and I don't doubt a word you have said) then surely someone else would have said similar? And as for her period - well that is just the worst thing. if you are charging for services - you do not work when you are on your monthly is what I say.

YUK

Sorry to hear about your bad experience and all punters know how that feels. I appreciate that it is sometimes difficult to make the right decision under the circumstances but I think it is important that you be prepared to leave the appointment if on arrival everything is not to your satisfaction of as promised. The fact that she was 2 stones heavier than advertised was a good indicator that she is dishonest. You should have walked then. I know it is not always as easy as that but if you mentally prepare yourself before you go on a punt then that may save you a bad mood and some money.

Can you PM me the details of this senior solicitor please ?

Can she deepthroat and does she love facials too ?

Edited by BillGoldberg

Damn, I thought this thread was going to be about hardsports....

That is appalling!

I make a point of beginning intimate activity, at least kissing and touching, quite soon after arrival, so as to give the client `value for money'. If there is time for light conversation at the end then I do that. The funny thing is, some guys seem to think this is `rushing' them to start of promptly and want to "have a chat and get to know you" first. It's a fine line! I just think giving physical value for money is the most important thing. I am not nosy so don't like to ask my clients too many questions, and I also don't like to discuss my personal life or other career unless I know someone well.

Girls who are `talkers' annoy me. It's cheating, I think. You should have initiated things and, frankly asked for a refund!!!!

This girl is a cheat and deserves a bad revue.

your last comment did make me giggle though... he was very nice?

Sorry to hear this and glad to hear you are doing a review.xx

He was a cat called Nigel.

Girls who are `talkers' annoy me. It's cheating, I think. You should have initiated things and, frankly asked for a refund!!!!

This girl is a cheat and deserves a bad revue.

I was quite taken aback by how much she talked and I actually did look at her watch to see 45 minutes had gone by.

The trouble with giving a bad review is that it is never going to be objective, which is quite important. I left feedback on ** of a very non-commital nature but even that could give the wrong impression. Additionally, and to be fair, I was not on top form (a bit stressed) but I was hoping that she would have got me out of that.

Sorry to hear about this bad punt Dick. It always puzzles me though when a poster doesnt name the SP as a warning to others. Bad SPs deserve to be named and shamed in my opinion just like the good deserve to be praised. Obviously what you do is up to you. :)

FR to follow - the mailbox is still full - but for those interested, check out "saucy_sienna" on **. As I have said elsewhere, doing a negative review based on one meeting is a bit iffy - but then again, do you really need another one to confirm it?

FR to follow - the mailbox is still full - but for those interested, check out "saucy_sienna" on **. As I have said elsewhere, doing a negative review based on one meeting is a bit iffy - but then again, do you really need another one to confirm it?

I look on it that if i have a bad punt with a WG i wont be returning so the negative feedback is on the experience i had, its in no way iffy in my opinion, one bad punt is more than enough to tell me the WG is bad as it is to tell me a WG is good.:)

Edited by smiths

Not intended as a FR, more a comment on what sometimes happens. I will do an FR at some point as well.

This statement makes me wonder "more of a comment on what sometimes happens" Did it happen this time? Or, was this story, a composit of several meetings with different ladies ?

Somebody by the nick 78dick posted a positive feedback for saucy-sienna on 26/10

A lovely girl with a sweet pussy (called Nigel.) A great girl with a fabulous body and an infectious laugh. See her before she retires.

I am sure you not going to deny that 78dick and dick78 are the same person ;-). So did you enjoyed your meeting or not?

Somebody by the nick 78dick posted a positive feedback for saucy-sienna on 26/10

A lovely girl with a sweet pussy (called Nigel.) A great girl with a fabulous body and an infectious laugh. See her before she retires.

I am sure you not going to deny that 78dick and dick78 are the same person ;-). So did you enjoyed your meeting or not?

Well spotted Xenia. I hope the OP will come back to clarify things.

I like the idea expressed by Sexy Blonde girl from Surrey that some form of contact activity should start near the beginning of the punt. The punter can then dictate the pace if he wishes to proceed slowly while "getting acquainted" but he still knows which way the punt is heading.

Well spotted Xenia. I hope the OP will come back to clarify things.

I like the idea expressed by Sexy Blonde girl from Surrey that some form of contact activity should start near the beginning of the punt. The punter can then dictate the pace if he wishes to proceed slowly while "getting acquainted" but he still knows which way the punt is heading.

I find that with the people I see, I will know within two minutes or even less of meeting a new client whether this is going to be a nice meet, I don't think physical contact is always necessary at first. Sometimes it is nice to 'savour' and talk a little. Talking to your 'lover' at first can be seriously sexy especially when you get the time to study their eyes, mouth and body language, but not always. I suppose I'm on about chemistry here ?

This statement makes me wonder "more of a comment on what sometimes happens" Did it happen this time? Or, was this story, a composit of several meetings with different ladies ?

One girl. One meeting. One waste of time.

Did I enjoy the meeting? Socially it went well but that's not really what I was there for. Sexually, it was a disaster. So yes and no. Overall, no.

She does have a sweet pussy - he's a nine month old kitten and very very cute. She is a nice girl too and she has a very good body which will appeal to many men but is not what I had in mind at all as she was better built than the photos might suggest. She has a nice personality and laughs very easily and makes you (me) laugh too. She is retiring soon. Pretty factual then.

She didn't meet my expectations physically and she talked too much. A different person might well have made a better punt out of it. I didn't. My original post was intended to say that shit happens; no more. That shit might not happen to someone else. Look at the other feedback. Was it a bad day? Who knows? But it was still a shit punt.

Edited by dick78

I find that with the people I see, I will know within two minutes or even less of meeting a new client whether this is going to be a nice meet, I don't think physical contact is always necessary at first. Sometimes it is nice to 'savour' and talk a little. Talking to your 'lover' at first can be seriously sexy especially when you get the time to study their eyes, mouth and body language, but not always. I suppose I'm on about chemistry here ?

Totally agree. Chemistry? There was barely biology.