Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wristspinner

Looks Like It May Be Another Of Those Days Tomorrow.

7 posts in this topic

I booked a day off tomorrow and I was hoping that part of that time would be used indulging in this hobby. I submitted a booking request on Sunday with a lady who I'd wanted and tried to visit but she has not looked at it yet, another lady has changed to outcall only, a few weeks ago I refound a number of a lady who I saw some years ago who gave a body shuddering tantric experience and her block was being refurbed but no answer when I tried calling to set a visit up for Friday.

Now I am in East London and am happy to travel an hour or more and I know there are hundreds of options but I am not comfortable seeing young ladies but prefer ladies over 40.

I can call local parlours but they are a bit tatty and I was looking for something a bit more upmarket and a glamourouse older lady.

Did you just putting a booking request in without emailing or calling her first? "Most" ladies like to have some contact before a booking request is submitted.

I have never sent a booking request blind, but I can't imagine it has a high success rate. I always mail or call beforehand. Usually, sending the booking request is the last (indeed very optional) part of the process for me.

Best of luck though, there are plenty of good, mature ladies within an hour of East London. Indian-Delight and Dollymopp from here spring to mind as fantastic options. I am sure there are plenty more.

I think you may have trouble booking ladies of a certain age since that is half term week and childcare issues are more difficult to resolve this week than normal.

I booked a day off tomorrow and I was hoping that part of that time would be used indulging in this hobby

Know what you mean. I'd got a punt planned for tommorrow with a very promising lady, but she's had change to her work schedule and wanted to push the appointment back by a few hours, but then this impinges on the time that I now need to make a 150 mile car journey unexpectedly, and not wanting to do battle with the M1 on a Friday evening. Result: punt cancelled by mutual agreement, and can avoid the linear M1 car park, if I am lucky.

Short notice things happen to all of us, and some ladies (like my inteded conquest) are more understanding than others.

Some simply dont believe you when you say something's come up and I need to cancel. They think you've either bottled it or have found a better (cheaper) offer.

The one I submitted a booking request to I had previously e-mailed a couple of times.

Probably a bit late now, but you could use the reverse booking system in the future?