Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
asiantard

Sex Party In Glasgow Where?

6 posts in this topic

Hi to you all punters,

I'm preety new to these punting scenes, i was wondering where i could go to a sex party in Glasgow. Anyone knows or want to recommend please comment or PM me directly. Looking forward hearing from yous all :))

Hi to you all punters,

I'm preety new to these punting scenes, i was wondering where i could go to a sex party in Glasgow. Anyone knows or want to recommend please comment or PM me directly. Looking forward hearing from yous all :))

I am fairly sure that there have been some reviews so a search there might be a good start.

I am fairly sure that there have been some reviews so a search there might be a good start.

Did a bit of research this morning. The only one that might go is at CJ's at the Townhouse but not many reviews of the place so yeah maybe a little more research need to be done. Thanks

Did a bit of research this morning. The only one that might go is at CJ's at the Townhouse but not many reviews of the place so yeah maybe a little more research need to be done. Thanks

I hope a few of the guys with local knowledge will come on and help you out.

Hi to you all punters,

There have been threads and posts about parties in Glasgow or elsewhere in Scotland but i cant recall their titles. No idea if he still posts on here but a poster with the nick Glasgow Steven might be able to help, you could PM him to ask. Highland Stormcock has a very good knowledge of Scottish punting so might also be worth PMing. :)

There have been threads and posts about parties in Glasgow or elsewhere in Scotland but i cant recall their titles. No idea if he still posts on here but a poster with the nick Glasgow Steven might be able to help, you could PM him to ask. Highland Stormcock has a very good knowledge of Scottish punting so might also be worth PMing. :)

Thanks Smiths, will try to get in touch with him :)