Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Corus Boy

Unluckiest Punter

18 posts in this topic

Hmmm, I suppose one could you him as a kind of reverse 'Which' and not go to anyone that he has seen.

None of the ladies have (yet) posted rebuttles. All of the meetings are attributed to the same day: wierd?

I can't get the link to work.

I can't get the link to work.

Doesn't work for me either. I'm using firefox.

Do an FR search using Author = MrSmith999.

EDIT: It worked on the third go.

I expect this man has lack of research to blames for his lousy punts!

Hmmm, I suppose one could you him as a kind of reverse 'Which' and not go to anyone that he has seen.

None of the ladies have (yet) posted rebuttles. All of the meetings are attributed to the same day: wierd?

It is indeed a series of reports by;

MrSmith999

They are sread over a number of weeks but must have all been reported on the same day.

EDIT: It worked on the third go.

I expect this man has lack of research to blames for his lousy punts!

Not entirely: Alice has had some quite good reports. None of the others have been reported on.

How odd. The reports don't read as overly malicious but there is clearly something strange here. Nobody gets up one day and suddenly decides to write 5 negative pnet FRs (especially if they are a first time author). I would love to know the backstory.

How odd. The reports don't read as overly malicious but there is clearly something strange here. Nobody gets up one day and suddenly decides to write 5 negative pnet FRs (especially if they are a first time author). I would love to know the backstory.

He might of written and submitted some of them on different days since 22/10 though when latest went online and decided after the fifth negatve to take a punting break. IMO he needs to re-evaluate his punting by choosing highly rated WGs which as he knows about FRs he could easily do. One was more a complaint about the Agency than the WG i note. I hope he can find a good punt by researching properly, he has lots of choice thats for sure. :)

Not entirely: Alice has had some quite good reports. None of the others have been reported on.

1 out of 5 isnt good researching though. :)

1 out of 5 isnt good researching though. :)

I quite agree, though researching does require a deal of time and method. One needs to find out whether a given punter has taste and judgement that is much as one's own when they report on a punt. Some men are far more easily satisfied than others and like they say on financial matters: past performance is not necessarily a reliable indicator of future performance.

I quite agree, though researching does require a deal of time and method. One needs to find out whether a given punter has taste and judgement that is much as one's own when they report on a punt. Some men are far more easily satisfied than others and like they say on financial matters: past performance is not necessarily a reliable indicator of future performance.

I agree, but in this punters case after this many bad ones a bit of indepth research might pay great dividends to him. :)

Research is the key me thinks. In at least 3 of the reports he says the WG did not speak good English. If that was a requirement then why did he keep booking non-English WG's?

I noticed those reports yesterday, but they all look to be the same girl, or at least very similar looking.

Maybe there's some ulterior motive.

It is the same girl for all the profiles.

Talk about badly researching.

Hes booked the same girl 4 times....I think after the first dissapointment he wouldnt go back again..but whoops a daisy! booked her again... and again....and yet again!!!

Shame as her previous feedback was very good..maybe she was having an off 4 days,...

I noticed those reports yesterday, but they all look to be the same girl, or at least very similar looking.

Maybe there's some ulterior motive.

Agreed, something isn't right here. Three of the FRs are for the same girl in High St Ken. Apparently visited 3 times in the space of 4 days. Really?

If someone was maliciously to set about ensuring that a particular girl got bad reports under all her various names, I think it would look like this, wouldn't it?

Agreed, something isn't right here. Three of the FRs are for the same girl in High St Ken. Apparently visited 3 times in the space of 4 days. Really?

If someone was maliciously to set about ensuring that a particular girl got bad reports under all her various names, I think it would look like this, wouldn't it?

I agree - can't say for sure but in the absence of further information, that does look like the most likely scenario, doesn't it?

In fact from what I can see, four out of the guy's five FRs are of the same girl - or at least, the photos are of the same girl, the sole exception being "Nayara".

Of course, the fact that Alice/Angel/whatever appears to be using a variety of names to up her business, e.g. multiple Acemassage profiles under different names, and claiming a variety of nationalities to boot, doesn't exactly incline me to rush out and see her. But I'm not sure we know enough to judge, and previous posters have pointed out that she has had some positive feedback in the past. Anyway, compared to this guy's behaviour she looks positively pristine! I'm certainly not about to trust any of this guy's FRs.

Aha, well investigated CT. As I said above "clearly something strange here". I think you may be right.

Edited by Northwinds