Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sinbadsid

Men Of The Cloth

21 posts in this topic

I wonder if any ladies out there have ever entertained a gentlemnan of the cloth? What was it like?

Not that I've been aware of, but I admit a fantasy that involves seducing a Catholic Priest!

I wonder if any ladies out there have ever entertained a gentlemnan of the cloth?

Nun that I know of

Not that I've been aware of, but I admit a fantasy that involves seducing a Catholic Priest!

I'm not a priest, but I'm willing to dress up like the cool guy in The Exorcist and give you a hand with your fantasy, no charge.

i have some candles I could bring as well.

It's a pity London is so far outside my usual punting ground, one day perhaps. :)

ME TOO. :o

I've seen a priest and a rabbi.

Have also been asked to dress up in my nun's outfit for roleplay a fair few times ^_^

I've seen a priest and a rabbi.

Have also been asked to dress up in my nun's outfit for roleplay a fair few times ^_^

Not very discreet were they. If i was a priest who had agreed to no sex i wouldnt be letting on i was one, in fact i see no point in mentioning it at all, just goes to show how indiscreet people can be. :)

Not very discreet were they. If i was a priest who had agreed to no sex i wouldnt be letting on i was one, in fact i see no point in mentioning it at all, just goes to show how indiscreet people can be. :)

Not all religions require their priests to be celibate, so there's not necessarily a conflict there. :)

It's a pity London is so far outside my usual punting ground, one day perhaps. :)

Me nun, you priest?! Start planning your London trip! :)

I'm not a priest, but I'm willing to dress up like the cool guy in The Exorcist and give you a hand with your fantasy, no charge.

i have some candles I could bring as well.

You're on! :)

Can Rose come too?!

In the "old days" (pre-Wolfenden) it was a standard that the girls all had bishops and MPs among their regulars.

In Edinburgh, nowadays, the Massage Parlours certainly notice the extra trade they get during the two weeks of the Church of Scotland's General Assembly!

Several years ago I arrived at a flat in Muswell Hill wearing a black sweater with a white collared shirt underneath. The look on the lady's face was a picture. Once inside the flat she confessed that she had thought I was a vicar.

I wonder if any ladies out there have ever entertained a gentlemnan of the cloth? What was it like?

Well The Vicar on here gets about a bit, he can probably give us the inside story ;)

In the "old days" (pre-Wolfenden) it was a standard that the girls all had bishops and MPs among their regulars.

In Edinburgh, nowadays, the Massage Parlours certainly notice the extra trade they get during the two weeks of the Church of Scotland's General Assembly!

I imagine MPs are still regular visitors to WGs!!!

Me nun, you priest?! Start planning your London trip! :)

You may need a maid for this........................

*looks imploringly*

:)

Well The Vicar on here gets about a bit, he can probably give us the inside story ;)

Not tonight. He is busy writing his sermon on the sins of the flesh for tomorrow morning's service.

I imagine MPs are still regular visitors to WGs!!!

I would bet some are as well as some religious types. All hypocrites with there "do as i say, not as i do" moral preaching. They can stuff that up their arses, i do as i wish.

I enjoy dressing up in ecclesiastical vestments. I have quite a collection and can frequently be found prowling around a fetish club dressed as a bishop, complete with mitre and crozier. Sometimes I pretend to be a canon in my long cassock with a nice white cotta on top. At other times I like to don a chasuble and maniple. I've actually been stopped in the street and asked by stupid people to bless things and I'm always happy to oblige.

Edited by WhilstNeroplays

I enjoy dressing up in ecclesiastical vestments. I have quite a collection and can frequently be found prowling around a fetish club dressed as a bishop, complete with mitre and crozier. Sometimes I pretend to be a canon in my long cassock with a nice white cotta on top. At other times I like to don a chasuble and maniple. I've actually been stopped in the street and asked by stupid people to bless things and I'm always happy to oblige.

Has anyone ever asked to kiss your ring?