SukhoiT50

Ready For Round 2 Sir?

28 posts in this topic

Gents, from your personal experience, who usually instigates round 2 or 3 or 4, you or the WG?

In my experience, I'd say approx 7 times out of 10, I have to ask! The ladies are usually very accommodating, however, I do prefer I lady who takes the initiative! A lady who says "ready for round 2 sir" or just starts playing with me, turns me on big time!

To the WGs here, what is your take on the subject?

Every punt, every client, every situation is different. There is no set routine for me. i could not work like that. i would rather retire than have to work 'to order'. Sometimes the guy initiates things, most of the time I do, but then i don't feel like I have to do anything I don't want to. For what it is worth, i would rather spend most of the hour in foreplay with one happy ending, since most men can only manage once in their body but twice in their head.

Sarah you are absolutely right. Once in the body, twice in the head and perhaps even 3 by the time it reaches the FR.

Just like Sarah said.

But usually ive had to ask for it. Id cum, wait 10-60 minutes for some chatter. Then id ask for a blowjob-owo, i can manage a round 2 if shes good at oral and kissing.

Edited by sparkstar

Have to agree with Sarah...it now takes me all night to do what I used to do all night !!

Gents, from your personal experience, who usually instigates round 2 or 3 or 4, you or the WG?

In my experience, I'd say approx 7 times out of 10, I have to ask! The ladies are usually very accommodating, however, I do prefer I lady who takes the initiative! A lady who says "ready for round 2 sir" or just starts playing with me, turns me on big time!

To the WGs here, what is your take on the subject?

I usually instigate things when i am ready to do so, sometimes the WG does and it certainly can be a turn-on. At parties i sometimes have to cry off due to needing a break and am called a woss jokingly for doing so in playful banter. Overall, i know when i am ready so thats why i often instigate the next round. :)

I think the key is communication! A man I have never met knows his capabilities and desires, I don't! It's so much easier if a man tells me he will only come once therefore he'd like the foreplay part to be drawn out so the session doesn't end too soon. On the other hand if a guy wants to and can come a lot then I know I can go full throttle to reach him to orgasm. Nothing more awkward than a fella coming and then telling me he's all done for the day or worse, me starting on him again and him having to admit that it won't happen again. I think that's why I might hold off from initiating round two. I don't want to make someone feel inadequate (which of course they are not) if they have say they won't get hard again.

I also hate the idea of a chap leaving and wishing he had come more and that is why my life would be much easier if I knew! I know WG's are often accused of doing the minimum amount of work possible, and I hate the idea anyone thought that of me!

I used to have a wank in the bathroom and then shower before starting to settle down but now its like Sarah says a fun foreplay and one cum towards the end.

I think the key is communication! A man I have never met knows his capabilities and desires, I don't! It's so much easier if a man tells me he will only come once therefore he'd like the foreplay part to be drawn out so the session doesn't end too soon. On the other hand if a guy wants to and can come a lot then I know I can go full throttle to reach him to orgasm. Nothing more awkward than a fella coming and then telling me he's all done for the day or worse, me starting on him again and him having to admit that it won't happen again. I think that's why I might hold off from initiating round two. I don't want to make someone feel inadequate (which of course they are not) if they have say they won't get hard again. I also hate the idea of a chap leaving and wishing he had come more and that is why my life would be much easier if I knew! I know WG's are often accused of doing the minimum amount of work possible, and I hate the idea anyone thought that of me!

Good post. Certainly clear and concise communication is the key in my opinion too. :)

At my age once an hour is all I can manage, and I usually say so at the start, so we can pace things for a big bang at about 45 - 50 mins, allowing for a lovely cooling down cuddle.

At my age once an hour is all I can manage, and I usually say so at the start, so we can pace things for a big bang at about 45 - 50 mins, allowing for a lovely cooling down cuddle.

Sounds like a good plan!!

I would hate for my gentleman to have left me feeling unsatisfied or embarrassed because they couldn't make the round two that I have initiated so it's great with regulars because you do know exactly what their needs are. It also really helps with timings as I wouldn't want to make a one round man cum too quickly, or a three round man only cum once.

Ideally it's best to be told but if that hasn't happened and some one is new to me I usually ask whether I need to be careful with them when I go down on them or climb on top of them and if they indicate that it's ok I will usually (but not always, some men prefer to be in charge) initiate round two as soon as they look perky enough.

If they enjoy a massage I will massage them between rounds and then start kissing and nibbling their back to bring them back to their senses and full of naughty thoughts!

The last two girls I was with were shocked when I said I only wanted to cum once, as that's all that I could manage, and tried to persuade me otherwise. But I'm on anti-depressants at the moment (though slowly coming off them now, thankfully) and it's really reduced my sex drive and it just hasn't been possible. I'm so hoping it'll be back to normal after I'm off them as I never used to have this problem. But then I know I'm in my mid-thirties, and it won't last like this forever!

It depends how much time is left after round 1. If there is at least 20 minutes left, I actually saucily ask "do you think you can come again?" and if the answer is affirmitive, then I do initiate it, but most people are satisfied with one round, so I try to prolongue the pleasure so the the final conclusion is especially satisfying after a lot of build up.

If someone reaches round 1 VERY quickly, then I snuggle with them for 5 minutes to let them re-charge, then I do initiate again.

But then I know I'm in my mid-thirties, and it won't last like this forever!

At your age you've got another 30 years of happy punting to enjoy before your performance starts to drop off (along with other things!).

I would hate for my gentleman to have left me feeling unsatisfied or embarrassed because they couldn't make the round two that I have initiated so it's great with regulars because you do know exactly what their needs are. It also really helps with timings as I wouldn't want to make a one round man cum too quickly, or a three round man only cum once.

Ideally it's best to be told but if that hasn't happened and some one is new to me I usually ask whether I need to be careful with them when I go down on them or climb on top of them and if they indicate that it's ok I will usually (but not always, some men prefer to be in charge) initiate round two as soon as they look perky enough.

If they enjoy a massage I will massage them between rounds and then start kissing and nibbling their back to bring them back to their senses and full of naughty thoughts!

As i know my body better than anyone else i do time things roughly, i find it helps me at a punt and i do have my watch on the side to glance at. Being organised and clearly communicating with the WG is essential to me. If 10 minutes left i wont try to knock another pop out for example as its very unlikely to happen but i might have a nice round of DFK. :)

On the few occasions in the past it has been me who has instigated round 2. With the odd and pleasantly surprising exception, in the past I have thought round 2 was on..but sadly it was not in reality and rarely way back, I felt a certain disappointment.

With maturity comes a better knowledge of one's own body and armed with this I do not instigate round 2, even on my longest punts, which are sometimes 2 hours. What I have found, though, is that I can book 2 meets with only a couple of hours apart and repeat like a good 'un on the second. Might be mind over matter?? I have not to my knowledge had a girl suggest round 2 although several have asked at the start of the punt whether I like to cum more than once.

I have not to my knowledge had a girl suggest round 2 although several have asked at the start of the punt whether I like to cum more than once.

I would have thought that was a pretty obvious question, especially on a 2 hour punt!

Even with 1 hour appointments, many of the younger guys would expect a double pop.

I've mostly found that the lady initiates a second round of activity, which I very much enjoy happening!

I'm over getting frustrated about not popping a second time as it's really self-defeating. If it happens then it happens, which is great, but a journey can be extremely pleasurable even if you don't actually arrive at what would normally be the expected destination ;)

I don't normally come twice as the first climax is just so intense, I literally feel drained although I can get hard again a second time without coming.

So round two tends to be more laid back and I go with the flow rather than specifically instigating anything. However I did see one WG for the first time recently where she made me come twice quite quickly by my standards so I might have to revise my strategy for my next punt. Overall though I go for quality over quantity.

Edited by pvcman

I have absolutely no interest in coming twice or capacity to do it. But I do expect the punt to continue with kissing and cuddling. The ones who score the highest marks are those who spontaneously start stroking my deflated prick.

I have absolutely no interest in coming twice or capacity to do it. But I do expect the punt to continue with kissing and cuddling. The ones who score the highest marks are those who spontaneously start stroking my deflated prick.

Yes the afterglow is very important for those of us of a certain age!

Never yet been with a WG but sure i will one day.. am i strange to think of the money.... I want value so would like to think round one would be the warm up and should the gun go off so be it.. then round two would be the main event. At 43 i still have it in me for 2-3 in an hour!!!!

What's most important is that a girl doesn't give off the vibe that the session is over as soom as you've cum.

Nothing worse than a girl going off to shower as soon as my pen has run our of ink.

I initiate things usually. If i'm thinking something, for example if i'm getting head and i want to move it on to doggy i'll tell her. She's not a mind reader. If you want a wg to initiate things then talk to her about that before you book. After round one, i usually kiss and cuddle and chat for a bit then lick her pussy while my cock recovers. After that the girl usually wants to start sucking me again and then we'll move on to sex in another position. Don't go home and think oh i wish i would've asked this or that. Do it.