Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pollyp23

Adventures Of 'our' Nntt In The Frs

8 posts in this topic

Our NNTT has posted two lovely field reports about his experiences in building up to losing his virginity. SOunds like a nice chap.

Doesn't he! I can imagine us all cheering him on from behind our keyboards! Isn't it odd how you can feel a certain fondness for fellow posters on here despite never having met them or really 'knowing' them?

Doesn't he! I can imagine us all cheering him on from behind our keyboards! Isn't it odd how you can feel a certain fondness for fellow posters on here despite never having met them or really 'knowing' them?

There was a thread about the best FR or something, I'll nominated both of his so far and look forward to the cherry popping report!

Bless, he'll get round to it eventually and we'll get to read all about it!

What great FR's. I'm so glad he has managed to find empathetic ladies for his forays into the murky world of punting. A big thank you to Zoe and Lucy for being so good to him.

I hope that his experiences will encourage him to "take the plunge" so to speak!

What great FR's. I'm so glad he has managed to find empathetic ladies for his forays into the murky world of punting. A big thank you to Zoe and Lucy for being so good to him.

I hope that his experiences will encourage him to "take the plunge" so to speak!

Seconded.

I'm very jealous to be honest!

Thirded, so glad he found those two ladies, he sounds really thoughtful and respectful which would have helped him on his way. There's no doubting that some pleasant positive experiences in punting can really increase your confidence as a person and with the opposite sex in civilian life too.