gazza

Kat At Aisha Invasion

36 posts in this topic

Just seen Kat in Aisha's portfolio. She looks like a gorgeous young lady that left London amidst the A1 Asian/Oriental Gems problems a couple of years ago. Any of you Asian experts able to confirm?

I regretted not seeing Kat but remember having an enjoyable meeting with her friend/flatmate whose name escapes me.

Can't see any Kat on the portfolio. Perhaps just a glitch on the mobile Internet version.

Can't see any Kat on the portfolio. Perhaps just a glitch on the mobile Internet version.

The reason for that is that Kat's photo is currently linked to the name of Jane.

Confusing, but that is how new profiles tend to get set up there. It will be sorted eventually.

The girl does indeed strongly resemble the lovely Kat of OG days, although I can't be 100% sure it's her.

No Jane either on the mobile site. And if I force it, by manually typing ...Jane.php I get Jane. I'll have to have a look later on the proper computer.

But what happened with Jane anyway- she did not stay long.

Just seen Kat in Aisha's portfolio. She looks like a gorgeous young lady that left London amidst the A1 Asian/Oriental Gems problems a couple of years ago. Any of you Asian experts able to confirm?

I regretted not seeing Kat but remember having an enjoyable meeting with her friend/flatmate whose name escapes me.

Her flatmate was 'Mary' and still is. 'Kat' is back (and has been for awhile, on the purple site as 'Katy', but no more) and even more gorgeous than before. ;)

So, Tiggy, was I right. The picture on Aisha Invasion's site is the Kat that I was thinking of? And are you saying she is or isn't available to see? If it is considered indescrete to post openly, would welcome a pm if ypu have time.

As for the picture appearing as a result of the way in which Aisha's website is updated, I don't doubt the explanation, but find it a bit odd. Why would a picture of a girl who has no connection with the website be used.

I must admit to my one experience with Aisha Invasion being quite disappointing, unlike the loyal following on here, and this phoney picture does nothing to persuade me to give them the benefit of the doubt. Having said that, I'd be on the phone to them pretty sharpish if they did have Kat exclusively.

So, Tiggy, was I right. The picture on Aisha Invasion's site is the Kat that I was thinking of? And are you saying she is or isn't available to see? If it is considered indescrete to post openly, would welcome a pm if ypu have time.

If she's on Aisha's site, she's open for business, Gazza. When on the purple site, she was keeping a low(er) profile but she obviously wants to raise it now. It will be interesting to see how she fares in today's oriental agency environment. Lots of new faces here since she left but she looks even better now (to me) and she still has the loveliest 'natural' frontal appendages a punter could ask for. ;) She mentioned that she was considering a more active role and Aisha's agency is a WG-friendly place to start. I'm sure we all wish her chok dii krup. :) Edited by Tiggy 7

As for the picture appearing as a result of the way in which Aisha's website is updated, I don't doubt the explanation, but find it a bit odd. Why would a picture of a girl who has no connection with the website be used.

I must admit to my one experience with Aisha Invasion being quite disappointing, unlike the loyal following on here, and this phoney picture does nothing to persuade me to give them the benefit of the doubt. Having said that, I'd be on the phone to them pretty sharpish if they did have Kat exclusively.

I haven't used an oriental agency for over two years but I would have no hesitation to use Aisha's if I were to revert to form. I'll admit that her website is rather idiosyncratic but is SO 'Aisha' that it adds to its charm, to me at least. It will be interesting to see what description Aisha uses for 'Kat' (age and dimensions) but I know them and will be surprised if she is not a star again. Kat is quite unique. Edited by Tiggy 7

I haven't used an oriental agency for over two years but I would have no hesitation to use Aisha's if I were to revert to form. I'll admit that her website is rather idiosyncratic but is SO 'Aisha' that it adds to its charm, to me at least. It will be interesting to see what description Aisha uses for 'Kat' (age and dimensions) but I know them and will be surprised if she is not a star again. Kat is quite unique.

Tiggy, what is it that makes Kat so special and 'unique' ?

Am extremely interested so please PM if you feel that would be more discrete

I think you have misunderstood. It's not a fake picture, and the girl does have a connection with the site, otherwise she wouldn't be up there.

What often happens when a new girl comes on Aisha's site is that at first they link her first photo to the name (on the portfolio list) of a girl who has left the site. Presumably it's easier than constructing a new link. Then eventually a full set of photos and details goes up and the name is corrected.

From what Tiggy says, this seems indeed to be the original Kat.

Chris, yes, l did misunderstand. So it looks as though Kat is on Aisha's site but just waiting more pictures and details. She was definitely one that I really should have met with but, with my infrequent punts, never did. Now that Tiggy has confirmed, I'll look to put that right sometime over the next couple of weeks.

Aishainvasian's have some serious design flaws with their website. One thing trying to be different another being easy to navigate, which it fails to do. Cant seem to open up Kats profile. Only can see her profile pic

Aishainvasian's have some serious design flaws with their website. One thing trying to be different another being easy to navigate, which it fails to do. Cant seem to open up Kats profile. Only can see her profile pic

That's because the profile is still under construction. The single photo is a holding operation while that gets done. But it lets us know Kat is available in the meanwhile.

Oh well, Kat is no longer listed. I'm hoping that this is just the removal of her temporary picture prior to her full portfolio being listed. Will just have to wait and see.

OK, best way to resolve this was to try and make a booking. The lovely Kat is, alas, no longer with Aisha Invasion. It's really strange that, despite there being so many attractive Thai girls around at the moment, I now have this real desire to see Kat.

Tiggy, wonderful chap that you are, do bear me in mind if you happen to catch up with Kat and discover that she is still open for business.

Twitter updates 11 days ago from the aishianvasion web site..

"AishaInvasion Maybe you see 1 of new girl Jane I take off already, sometime is not knoew if new girl is can be trust and good for work my site. So my new.."

"Idea for 2 week all new girl be promotion 135 for hour. U have to give feedback if them good or not, so can choose good for keep on or not"

"And one more new girl Kat she start today in Queensway."

So maybe Kat failed rigorous quality control, along with Jane?

OK, best way to resolve this was to try and make a booking. The lovely Kat is, alas, no longer with Aisha Invasion. It's really strange that, despite there being so many attractive Thai girls around at the moment, I now have this real desire to see Kat.

Tiggy, wonderful chap that you are, do bear me in mind if you happen to catch up with Kat and discover that she is still open for business.

I have not seen or talked with Kat lately so I don't know anything more than you do. She is a free-agent in the UK and may well be conflicted on what direction she wants to head from here. Or she may simply be worrying about her family in Isaan and pondering a trip home to see them. I have known a few unpredictable women before but Kat tops the list. :(

ps, if you are lusting after Kat based on that single photo on Aisha's website, you will be beside yourself when you finally meet her. :P

Edited by Tiggy 7

Tiggy, what is it that makes Kat so special and 'unique' ?

Am extremely interested so please PM if you feel that would be more discrete

I saw Kat several times three years ago. She was of surpassing sweetness. Any failings due to inexperience (which may no longer apply) were readily forgiven. She is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

I spoke to Mary/Nonny earlier this year and she told me that Kat was offering massage services only and quite happy doing just that . So this has is a small suprise to me.

Whatever has happened to Kat, I hope she is ok.

Hallo hello sexy punter guys :) . Yes loooong time sorry I no be come on for joking you have fun together.

Ok better I can answer for the question have here. Thanks chris and tiggy and d123 do very good for help explain and nice to have three big horny falang protecting my little sweet bum. Big kiss 4 u na thanks ka.

About Jane, why she not on anymore I only send her two job. Second job is good client from the holland amstrdam him and him friend come for holiday. He friend very shy guy and we do booking for him see Jane. Both guy go the flat for booking time and after I get call that is not same girl Jane be in the photo. I check with her and she keep to change story. Next day my client go for check my site again and confirm she be open the door but tell him friend go another room see another girl. So cannot keep her on my site anymore. She off that night. After she not complain anything that she not do wrong or why I take off. I think she understand she be catch for do wrong.

So after that yes I start do for have new girl them be on low rate for get feedback about them for two weeks before I can be sure and more safe for have them on my site.

This be same kinda answer why when girl be new I not make a full gallery for them because can not be sure they going for stay long or not. Is expensive put on some body and then just take them off. How much be loose from put on Jane? One booking the first one is go ok but second time I have to give back commission for the client and maybe more I loose because him not want come back after bad experience like that.

Before do I try explain what my way for promote girl is for let them feedback and them service promote for them. I can't be guarantee about another person and I not going jus talk bullshit like other agency do, make girl bio be like advert for some perfume. So I start with just one photo and after they get full gallery and details abouwt area and stuff like that. When they get feedback that be what is go on for explain about that girl. And after time when they are keep for getting good review I feel more safe for spend money and make them gallery look special and get the custom art photos and other stuff.

My agency not be like other just try get too many different girl photos. I only want girls who be good, I not worry about trying to get a lot girl on my portfolio. I not like get girl who be new, ok other agency them different style of business so that be importannt for them. But for me I think new girl not be experience, not speak good english (yes not expert english same me!! jokeing) and not have enough feedback for know she good or not.

So Gazza I hope you understand I not be put on fake Kat photo. I have many girl that ask for join my site but most of them I say no to them. :confused: I not sure why you bad experience from booking with my site. If you be same client that I thinking call today for Kat yes only one time you be book 23 June 3:30pm for see Nana. After you give good feedback: “Nana – nice girl, nice time. Thanks.”

I not understand what go wrong and is not going for help anybody if u not give the feedback to me that time for what make you upset. You can pm me please I like for when client get back to me with any probolem they be having. There be client have work together with me for fix any problem and have keep stay for use my agency after again and be regular client after. Think why too maney the people and me too is buy TV from John Lewis (I call jon loooies :P). Is not because them price and is be same tv u buy in the argos. But when have the problem or something be wrong with tv u feeling safe know for sure John lewis is going take care you and fix any problem.

Ok now about kat. She be contact me back 3 weeks time before. Ask me can put on fake photo for get her job because not enough money from massage and have some private problem she not want show her real photo. I say no way man :eek: ! Week after she call again say now private problem is go away and ok for show her real photo. First I go see her for check she be real and same the photo give me. Yes she be same girl but I only put on one photo because I feeling she not 100% sure for come back to work. And yes my feeling right she ask me this weekend for take down photo. So yesterday portfolio be update take off kat.

Thanks for follow my twitter d123 but no not have any problem with kat service. She not even get any the job from my site. I not know anything about her history and so cant be say anything about her service. Thank buddha have tiggy can help you answer questions!

Ok and about any problem be having with the link on portfolio page if look wrong this be because the cookie you computar u need to clean out. Maybe have the page update but you computer intnet programe be save old copy of the page.

Envy long time ago you complain about my site design, first time maybe up one year now. After that time I put in the new design where having big menu buttons on the left be: Portfolio, Aisha, Bookings, Blog. You can still see here: http://www.aishainva...evel-bayswater/ So how can that not be simple for you? Really honey I think you wrong about what you saying and you not thinking before speaking.

And now my new design have on the bottom menu for portfolio and when put mickey mouse on that come up with all the girl links for them gallery. Look this be new design: http://www.aishainva...24hr-queensway/

Not understand what you finding difficult from use my site. You can please pm me with detail what be wrong.

But I am speak with web guy about this problem with having old link from old copy of page not be update yet when my client be look at website, he send for me:

Miss Aisha,

Thanks for your voicemails and email messages today. I have gone through the points you mentioned from your client's comments.

• Mismatched name with link to profile page present on the Portfolio Page: There is no error present on the actual php files which produce the Portfolio page. The error arises from an out of date cached copy of the Portfolio page being viewed on the client's browser. Through caching of files we are trying to gain performance/speed of the site by reducing load on the server. Mismatched links also exist due to the emphasis on cascading-style-sheets (also cached at a different level to the php files) being combined not only into the Portfolio's visual aesthetics but with the actual user experience in navigating to each profile page. (This is somewhat unavoidable as you did make clear your wish that the Portfolio page not be a mug-shot type gallery like your competitors' websites.) Please thank your client for making light of this issue, as the cache levels I have set would affect all visitors however with its scale in an undetermined range. CHANGES: I have amended the cache level to reduce this problem occurring every time a change is made to a webpage.

• Ease of navigating the site: The new theme being applied throughout the site will display a menu at the bottom of each page with direct links to each profile page. This menu is fixed at the bottom of the page and thus, barring mobile Safari issues with absolute positioning, is always viewable. I have yet to see one of your competitors utilise this successfully.

• Serious design flaws!?: Miss Aisha I have advised you in the past not to worry unnecessarily over attention grabbing comments made by trolls. The internet is full of people like this, whether they have some economic motive or not. Remember our main priority and my own area of expertise has been that of making the site visually stunning. The product I am providing to you is one that is completely bespoke to your requirements. One of the drawbacks is that errors can manifest themselves on the online product, however once identified they are corrected quickly. Please do not worry that only visual qualities are addressed in my work on your project. I am deploying html5 across your entire site. The homepage, portfolio page and your gallery page have already been updated. They have validated to html5 with zero errors. Please go to http://validator.w3.org/unicorn/ and test these urls to see the results. Now looking at your competitors they are light years behind. Not only are they using outdated ancient coding, they are typically displaying over 100 errors in the coding of their pages. The mobile website you commissioned me to build for you has yet to be matched by any of the competition. In fact I haven't even found a single competing website to successfully utilise an automatic redirect for mobile browsers visiting their homepage/interior pages. Actually, there are only two competing websites I know of that have a mobile version available. However these aren't even separate bespoke smartphone solutions, they simply reorganise the viewing for small screen mobiles. The smartphone solution you have is right at the cutting edge of mobile development. Using CSS3 animations and hardware acceleration, it runs like a native application on devices such as an Iphone.

Any more problems give me a call, sorry I was busy this morning. I can explain anything you don't understand over the phone. Thanks for keeping me updated with any problems appearing on the site. Nearly forgot, what did you think of Maylo's new photo on the background?

Ciao,

Lorenzo

Hi Aisha,

Thanks for coming on here and explaining how things have been going. I'm not really one for airing dirty washing in public, but, in this case, it's no so bad (in fact, in some way a personal compliment to you) so I'll explain here.

You are right. It was me that tried to book Kat today which was, of course, the best way to find out if she was available.

I did, mistakenly, refer to a phoney photograph and that was entirely the result of me misunderstanding Chris' post trying to explain what happened. You will see that I acknowledged the misunderstanding, but perhaps not a big enough apology for what is a bad accusation against a business like yours. So please accept my bigger apology here.

You are also right that the other time that I booked through Aisha Invasion was for Nana. And, yes, my feedback was genuine. My disappointment was nothing to do with my meeting with Nana. Now I can't remember the exact words and circumstances, but I did, in fact, try to book to see you. My call was the previous day to my preferred meeting date. Your colleague was going to get back to me. He didn't and I recontacted the next morning and was told you were not available. If I didn't make that call, I suspect that I'd still be waiting today to here from your colleague. Having been told that you were unavailable that day, I asked how much notice needs to be given to see you. I can't remember the precise response but I was left feeling that it would be very difficult to get to meet you.

So there it is. My disappointment is seeing your gorgeous photos on your website, reading numerous fantastic reviews and then finding out you are not actually available. Of course, that is your prerogative, disappointing nonetheless.

Best regards,

Gazza

What a great endorsement for John Lewis.

Curious- despite the name of August appearing so favourably in many a thread here, she also seems to have gone from the Invasian site. Can anybody shed light?

That letter from Aisha's developer - My God what a classic example of nerdspeak! How on earth does he expect the customer to understand him?