Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BillGoldberg

Breast And Penises - Two Sides Of The Same Coin ?

12 posts in this topic

In recent weeks I've become increasingly aware of the tendency of a significant number of wgs, or the agencies they work from, to very obviously overstate, exaggerate or even downright lie about the size of their breasts, to the point that its laughable and screamingly obvious when you have the photos next to the alleged measurements.

Why bother ?

To a true big breast fan, such as myself, its patently obvious when a reported F cup is obviously struggling to fill a mere C cup. That sort of obvious dishonesty instantly precludes me from ever booking them, or using that agency.

Similar, is the cartoonish airbrushing of photos to over-inflate the girls' boobs at agencies such as busty-models.co.uk (a real giveaway being that they so often neglect to photoshop all of a particular girl's onsite photos leading to some glaring visual breast discrepancies between one photo and the next :rolleyes: )

Also highly irritating is the continual trumpeting, by agencies usually, of 'all natural' [enter exaggerated measurement of choice here], when you can practically see the surgery scars in the photos, either that or the photo is of a girl with boobs that look like skin stretched over a couple of rock-hard grapefruits.

Being honest and upfront from the outset is one of the keys to good business, especially where repeat custom is so valuable.

So why bother with all the lying and false claims - do these wgs/agencies who practice this really take all punters for complete mugs - are they so shortsighted that they dont realise the value of repeat custom ??!!!

Edited by BillGoldberg

In recent weeks I've become increasingly aware of the tendency of a significant number of wgs, or the agencies they work from, to very obviously overstate, exaggerate or even downright lie about the size of their breasts, to the point that its laughable and screamingly obvious when you have the photos next to the alleged measurements.

Why bother ?

To a true big breast fan, such as myself, its patently obvious when a reported F cup is obviously struggling to fill a mere C cup. That sort of obvious dishonesty instantly precludes me from ever booking them, or using that agency.

Similar, is the cartoonish airbrushing of photos to over-inflate the girls' boobs at agencies such as busty-models.co.uk (a real giveaway being that they so often neglect to photoshop all of a particular girl's onsite photos leading to some glaring visual breast discrepancies between one photo and the next :rolleyes: )

Also highly irritating is the continual trumpeting, by agencies usually, of 'all natural' [enter exaggerated measurement of choice here], when you can practically see the surgery scars in the photos, either that or the photo is of a girl with boobs that look like skin stretched over a couple of rock-hard grapefruits.

Being honest and upfront from the outset is one of the keys to good business, especially where repeat custom is so valuable.

So why bother with all the lying and false claims - do these wgs/agencies who practice this really take all punters for complete mugs - are they so shortsighted that they dont realise the value of repeat custom ??!!!

I doubt such individuals are that bothered about repeat business.

I suppose it's sort of the same as fibs about ages. They just say what they think men want and then assume they'll go with the booking anyway because they are all horny by the time the girl arrives. I couldn't comment on how agencies view repeat business as have never worked for one- as an Inde it's my bread and butter so I see no point in lying about me or photoshopping pics.

I think this is a highly debatable propositon. If you go down the High Street you'll see "Sale" in screaming banner headlines only to then find that it's on "selected items" only. You'll also find in the travel agents (as well as in most other businesses in fairness) that the holiday advertised at a specific price in the window is almost impossible to deliver at that specific price for a specific group on a specific date. Similarly you'll see the key word "from" in small writing beside some very attractive headline price advertising a shop's/business's wares, and then you'll often find that the headline price is meaningless in terms of what you want to buy.

Okay, it can be argued that it is different in the WG business which is unregulated and therefore does not legally have to conform to advertising standards but the point I make is that less-than-candid disclosure is a tacitly accepted part of business, hence the enduring old saw "caveat emptor". In an ideal world it would be true to say that "being honest and upfront from the outset is one of the keys to good business" but empirical evidence suggests otherwise.

On your substantive point about repeat business - it seems to me that many many WGs and agencies operate and price themselves on the basis that they do not rely on repeat business. There is also the likelihood that they are confident that even if all is not quite as advertised or as in the photos, they will perform well enough once the punter is there to encourage whatever potential for repeat business there might be. Of course you will always find the person for whom a 'C' cup rather than an 'F' cup is non-negotiable and that's fair enough - they will not get repeat business in that case. But on the other hand if they were brutally honest up-front they would not have gotten the original business of that punter anyway so arguably they are gaining rather than losing by their economy with the truth!

I think this is a highly debatable propositon. If you go down the High Street you'll see "Sale" in screaming banner headlines only to then find that it's on "selected items" only. You'll also find in the travel agents (as well as in most other businesses in fairness) that the holiday advertised at a specific price in the window is almost impossible to deliver at that specific price for a specific group on a specific date. Similarly you'll see the key word "from" in small writing beside some very attractive headline price advertising a shop's/business's wares, and then you'll often find that the headline price is meaningless in terms of what you want to buy.

Okay, it can be argued that it is different in the WG business which is unregulated and therefore does not legally have to conform to advertising standards but the point I make is that less-than-candid disclosure is a tacitly accepted part of business, hence the enduring old saw "caveat emptor". In an ideal world it would be true to say that "being honest and upfront from the outset is one of the keys to good business" but empirical evidence suggests otherwise.

On your substantive point about repeat business - it seems to me that many many WGs and agencies operate and price themselves on the basis that they do not rely on repeat business. There is also the likelihood that they are confident that even if all is not quite as advertised or as in the photos, they will perform well enough once the punter is there to encourage whatever potential for repeat business there might be. Of course you will always find the person for whom a 'C' cup rather than an 'F' cup is non-negotiable and that's fair enough - they will not get repeat business in that case. But on the other hand if they were brutally honest up-front they would not have gotten the original business of that punter anyway so arguably they are gaining rather than losing by their economy with the truth!

Genuinely interesting points !

Yes its true, dependent on the nature of the business, deliberate deception can often be a profitable tactic. Although with sex for sale I'm not so sure ?

Are the 'fast buck' type agencies, especially the oriental 'bait n' switch' merchants, operating as successfully and as profitably as the far more honest and established set-ups such as 007 and asianselection ?

Thats taking the deception to an extreme level but its still the same principle : entice them in with falsehoods, men think with their dicks so theyll pay and stay anyway....etc, etc...

For me, girls, and agencies who advertise girls who look like their photos and in the flesh are more or less as their onsite stats describe and provide the services as listed, are the ones I use over and over again in the longterm.

Why bother ?

It can be a lack of brain power as i have experienced from Establishment owners/managers who have the intelligence of a village idiot.

It can be they prefer to lie with the sole intent of getting you to the punt and rely on you thinking with your dick, your one-off business being just fine with them. Bad business sense but these types exist as i have also experienced.

What i have found the worst do, like Gentlemens Parties in 2008 is they simply dont care about blatantly lying to you even though they know you will discover the lie when you turn-up, thats how little respect they have for punters. In their case its the owner who is the biggest lying arsehole who has no business brain, and is as thick as two short planks, and unfortunately i have met him so know.

So yes they take punters for mugs and give us no credit for our brain power. I assume they continue to get a steady stream of punters who know nothing about sites like this and these punters are in the majority so while thats the case adding tourists in in the London area especially, i dont expect any change in this without regulation. Its having little if any comeback legally or regulatory that gives confidence to some to continue to lie, cheat and scam in my opinion.

For me, testicles are the equivalent of boobs! I LOVE them with a passion, especially sucking and feeling them.....as long as they are not really hairy!!!!

I've noticed it's rare to see a WG state she is an 'A'-Cup, and it's a little dismaying to see 'B' being used for the smallest of breasts. Is it shameful to only be 'A' or even 'AA'?

It's my size and I'll wear it with pride!

Edited by Strawberry

I've noticed it's rare to see a WG state she is an 'A'-Cup, and it's a little dismaying to see 'B' being used for the smallest of breasts. Is it shameful to only be 'A' or even 'AA'?

It's my size and I'll wear it with pride!

I love little breasts and are thus just as dismayed both by pointless (ha ha) inflation in written descriptions which might put me off a girl who may in fact be possessed of petite perkies but also by the vandalism perpetrated by plastic surgery for which in my opinion 'enhancement' is the opposite of what has been achieved!

Daffon

Small breasts are preferable to fake ones in my eyes. Not that I mind them big either but they should be real if they are,

I suppose it's sort of the same as fibs about ages. They just say what they think men want and then assume they'll go with the booking anyway because they are all horny by the time the girl arrives. I couldn't comment on how agencies view repeat business as have never worked for one- as an Inde it's my bread and butter so I see no point in lying about me or photoshopping pics.

Age is a different matter in my opinion.

I know for a fact that many Thai girls understate their true age, or perhaps more accurately the agencies where they work misadvertise the age of these girls. On a number of occasions the girl i'm with has told me her true age (not that I ask, they often ask me how old I am then either genuinely or ego-strokingly ^_^ seem surprised and say they dont believe me, then tell me their true age...etc) and then go on to explain that most of the Thais in London are 25-35, with a good number older than that.

The true age of a woman is something that is often very difficult to gauge, whereas breast size isnt.

As long as a girl looks good, looks youthful and looks sexy to me, and is good at what she does then i really dont care if shes 20 or 45. Actually, I'd change that to say I prefer it if she's 30-40ish as women within that bracket seem more relaxed about who they are and the whole situation, and know what theyre doing. They also seem to have more of a nurturing quality, which I love.

So, if a girls breasts are touted as E and theyre really D, then at least its the same ball park and its no big deal.

However, if bust measurements are touted as EE cup and theyre very obviously MUCH SMALLER, and if theyre billed as natural and very clearly arent then thats what really gets my goat.

I really like breasts of all sizes as long as theyre pleasing to [my] eye and touch, although I do generally prefer larger ones. However, some of my best sessions have been with girls who had relatively small busts so its more to do with chemistry than anything else.

Breasts with implants can also look and feel fantastic too, so I'm not fiercely anti-implants either.

What pisses me off is the obvious BS and low opinion and attitude towards punters, treating us as undiscerning idiots who will hand over the money anyway as long as any old hole is presented to us once we arrive, horny, and lured by false promises.

Edited by BillGoldberg

why worry about it guys - anything more than a good handful is simply extra!