candyfloss

becoming friends with a wg

78 posts in this topic

is it a good thing for a punter to become friends with a girl, there is a girl i would like to have as my girlfriend but she says she will only be a friend, and i have in the back of my mind the only reason she says this is because she is not wanting to lose me as client.....

or is that being silly?

is there anyone else that has become friends with a wg?

You reasoning is right, you'll become her paying friend.

is it a good thing for a punter to become friends with a girl, there is a girl i would like to have as my girlfriend but she says she will only be a friend, and i have in the back of my mind the only reason she says this is because she is not wanting to lose me as client.....

or is that being silly??

Get a grip. Move on, after making sure she has your contact details. If she wants you as a friend she'll contact *you*. DO NOT book her again until the friendship is established. Then, depending on personalities, circumstances and desires a paid *or* unpaid sexual relationship can be established, within the friendship framework.

Seems hard, but in fact it's simple. I also wish I could follow my own advice . . . . . . .

My philosophy is that people can't help who they like, but clients should remind themselves that us ladies are paid to be fantasy GFs of sorts and even if we think you're boring/ugly/smelly/sexually incompetent we will most likely be in professional mode and give you a lovely time regardless. This should not be misconstrued as liking you enough to be friends outside the working relationship. However, it is possible for friendships to develop over time, but that's when (for me) they stop being clients and the relationship is strictly hands off, as it would be with any friend.

The lady you'd like to date may say she only wants you as a friend for many reasons…

She could have a BF already

She doesn't want to lose you as a paying client

She doesn't fancy you/doesn't consider you to be BF material

The lady you'd like to date may say she only wants you as a friend for many reasons…

She could have a BF already

She doesn't want to lose you as a paying client

She doesn't fancy you/doesn't consider you to be BF material

And/Or she does not want to be in a relationship with someone while she is still a working girl.

or is that being silly?

Maybe you need to ask yourself - do you want her as a friend or just free sex?

Being a friend with a WG is not at all incompatible with being a client also.

And/Or she does not want to be in a relationship with someone while she is still a working girl.

Yup, that too. Or, like me, she may be having a break from the emotional roller-coaster that is dating to concentrate on studying without distractions.

You should never mix sex and friendship. I recently had sex with my best friend, the following day we went for a walk, that's when I realised I'd made a mistake when..............................................................................................................................................................................................................

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

........... him running after a stick I'd thrown;)

Being a friend with a WG is not at all incompatible with being a client also.

Very simply said, and so very true!

I haven't ever found it a problem having Wgs as friends.

I simply kept the two situations apart, ie no sex or taking advantage away from a booking and the girls seemed to find it easy too.

I am sure it could get nasty if one attitude went awry but happily I have just had wonderful friendships that seemed natural - and naturally many fell away for the same reasons any friendship might.

Could you handle sharing in a relationship anyway?

If she won't be your girlfriend why do you want her as a friend? Surely all this will do is rub salt into a wound. Walk away and forget about her

actually i think you are right sadly Tim, and i have to admit i have loving feelings for her, however i do think like some said she dont want to lose me as a paying client i think i might as well just give up the whole punting thing and try and get proper g/f, however i dont find that, that easy sadly....

If she won't be your girlfriend why do you want her as a friend?

Surely the art is to learn to divide the two--- enjoy the friendship with an interesting woman for its own sake and view the sex as a paid, separate, extra. Sometime it's easier said than done but, when it works, it's really rather nice---- just like the friendships you have with other professionals, for whose day-to-day services you'd still, nevertheless, pay.

she is probably just the same with the bloke who she had before you and the one after and the one after...

You should never mix sex and friendship. I recently had sex with my best friend, the following day we went for a walk, that's when I realised I'd made a mistake when him running after a stick I'd thrown;)

So what?

I think the RSPCA dont review these boards.. :eek:

At least he'll be there when you book in future and look like his photos...... :rolleyes:

My best friend is always trying to hump me ... :rolleyes: .. I'll have to have him done ... :eek:

WORKING = job

GIRL = member of the female sex

Being friends with a WG means being friends with a member of the female sex whose job happens to be a sexual service provider. But that's just her job. If you somehow believe that being a service provider precludes a lady from making any personal friends, I wonder what planet you're on. There are nice girls and not nice girls. Some of the nice ones are WGs. Some aren't. Some of the not nice ones aren't WGs. Some are. They come in all shapes and sizes. Friends AND WGs. Ridiculous subject. Next.

Whats the point of that? your there to get laid not find a girlfriend!

My current GF is a WG.

how did it happen? was you a punter before hand? i mean if this girl said yes to me i wouldnt stop her working as it would be wrong of me.... so i guess i am like you as far as that goes, assuming she still does work

My current GF is a WG.

Is that in your experience?:eek:

or is that being silly?

I have 2 close friends that are wg's, one lives in the same block! i 'visited' her once at her old place she then moved to the same block a few months later, (maybe she's a stalker):-) saw her in the lobby now we're good friends, i wouldn't want to be thier girlfriends/relationship even though they're both stunning!, not sure if you mean the same thing, when i see them both outside of 'work', town, pub etc you wouldn't know to look or talk to them what they do. They both very good at annonimity.

i have decided i am going to do her a letter on the way i feel as i am in painful hurt at the moment, as i really fell for her big time, but i still do want to be a friend however i am not sure i can be i am so mixed up about it right now and i dont know who to turn to about it, even try some walk in counselling but that was just adding to things i have to do, i am very busy in general.

it would be easier if she said yes, but i know you cant change the way people feel or force them to feel any diff, so i think i will see her one more time give her a letter at the end and then tell her i am going to have a break from her, but i will be back as friend later and only as a friend and see where the ground lies...

i have decided i am going to do her a letter on the way i feel as i am in painful hurt at the moment, as i really fell for her big time, but i still do want to be a friend however i am not sure i can be i am so mixed up about it right now and i dont know who to turn to about it, even try some walk in counselling but that was just adding to things i have to do, i am very busy in general.

it would be easier if she said yes, but i know you cant change the way people feel or force them to feel any diff, so i think i will see her one more time give her a letter at the end and then tell her i am going to have a break from her, but i will be back as friend later and only as a friend and see where the ground lies...

Its not much help but go and see '500 (Days of Summer)'. Its a brilliant movie and was more than an eye opener for me.