Pete

Anticipation

32 posts in this topic

On monday, I made an appointment to visit a wg tomorrow (thurs), and since then I've been like a kid on Christmas eve.

I usually only book a day in advance so I'm used to the 'can't wait til tomorrow' feeling, but for most of the week, blimey.

Am I the only one that gets excited over the anticipation, for me, it's all part of the fun of the hobby

Btw it's not a new thing, I may not be into the hundreds of punts, but I must be well over 50 by now.

yes. the anticipation is one of the good bits.

when else in life do you know 100% you will be shagging at 1230 tomorrow? or whenever

when else in life do you know 100% you will be shagging at 1230 tomorrow? or whenever

The antisaption of who you are going to shag tomorrow is

a pleasure to be savioured

I usually book on the day of the punt but will have decided who I wish to see a few days in advance so I can certainly empathise with your sentiments Pete, as the sense of anticipation from fantasizing about what will occur during the punt is a wonderful part of the experience for me too :cool:

Try 0730 every morning in the showers of A block in Wakefield Cat A prison. It's a cert.

Yes, indeed, the anticipation is wonderful! "Tomorrow, I'm going to make the aquaintance of an attractive woman, and within ten minutes of her door opening, I anticipate that her legs will open too.....aaaaah!"

Yes, indeed, the anticipation is wonderful! "Tomorrow, I'm going to make the aquaintance of an attractive woman, and within ten minutes of her door opening, I anticipate that her legs will open too.....aaaaah!"

Now I've gone and made it worse (better?) by reading an email about what she'll be wearing.

Time for a cold shower....

Its a great feeling, one reason I love outcalls waiting for that last 30 minutes to pass before the knock on the door. That last 5 minutes excruciating. More exciting than travelling for an incall when you are aware of when you will arrive.

Its a great feeling, one reason I love outcalls waiting for that last 30 minutes to pass before the knock on the door. That last 5 minutes excruciating. More exciting than travelling for an incall when you are aware of when you will arrive.

Interesting point, LT. When I'm driving to an Incall, I'm not thinking about the girl and what we could be getting up to. More likely it's navigation, or speed limits. I guess I concentrate on driving more than I thought.

As well as the meeting itself, the after glow for a couple or more hours and a lifetime memory

by booking early you have a good few days of anticipation

So while £120 / £150 may seem alot for an hour of a ladies time; the pleasure I get from parting with the cash must add up to many many happy hours

I do so love to punt

Agree 100% the anticipation is a lovely bonus leading up to the event. I book between a day and a week ahead. There is rarely an hour or a day when I'm not thinking about what's to come. it's a legal high - don't tell the politicians, they'll tax it!!

On monday, I made an appointment to visit a wg tomorrow (thurs), and since then I've been like a kid on Christmas eve.

I usually only book a day in advance so I'm used to the 'can't wait til tomorrow' feeling, but for most of the week, blimey.

Am I the only one that gets excited over the anticipation, for me, it's all part of the fun of the hobby

Btw it's not a new thing, I may not be into the hundreds of punts, but I must be well over 50 by now.

I am virtually always a same day punter not knowing till i wake up on the day whether i fancy a punt, a week next Friday is of no interest to me as god knows how i will be feeling then. Glad to hear you like the anticipation, if it adds to your enjoyment its all good. Good luck tomorrow i hope you have a great punt. ;)

As well as the meeting itself, the after glow for a couple or more hours and a lifetime memory by booking early you have a good few days of anticipation So while £120 / £150 may seem alot for an hour of a ladies time; the pleasure I get from parting with the cash must add up to many many happy hours I do so love to punt

Yes indeed, the memories of great punts are worth there weight in gold. :)

The anticipation can be great fun but I've found if I book too far in advance, it can be a real distraction.

driving to a punt getting my cock rock hard on the M60 and playing through the scenario is all part of "my" pleasure......

When I'm driving to an Incall, I'm not thinking about the girl and what we could be getting up to. More likely it's navigation, or speed limits. I guess I concentrate on driving more than I thought.

Same here, because it would be hard to explain a speeding ticket in an area I shouldn't have been in...!

Mark

I find the anticipation of a pre-booked meeting VERY much of a turn-on, and I view this as an "added free extra", and these are not too common these days.

I have a booking for next week with a new girl ( for me that is ) who would seem to be a "really good one" from her FR's, and I am getting loads of "extra mileage", just from anticipating the meeting. I just hope I am not a gibbering wreck who has reached fever pitch by the time the meeting actually takes place, and then go and ruin it all by not "lasting" long enough !!

The anticipation for me is just about as good as the actual meeting. The research, finding someone you really want to meet and then booking everything, it's an amazing feeling. On my way to a punt, I can't even have music on in the car because I'm so nervous/anxious/excited/horny about what's to come.

Been punting a long time too,and no your definately not the only one

Gets me every time. If the feeling ever wanes I know it's time to stop. On Monday I booked a couple of hours for this Thursday. I was bad enough but the flirty / dirty texts nearly sent me over the edge.

I think Dolly gets it right quoting Wilde in her sig - "the suspense is terrible. I hope it will last".

Just made an outcall booking so I will be waiting for that knock on the door tonight. Butterflies already! So much nicer instead of all that trek into London. And last night I had an incall booking only to find when I got there the girl was not feeling well. That travel all the way back without a happy/stupid smile on my face was depressing.

I love the thrill of the door opening!

Just made an outcall booking so I will be waiting for that knock on the door tonight. Butterflies already! So much nicer instead of all that trek into London. And last night I had an incall booking only to find when I got there the girl was not feeling well. That travel all the way back without a happy/stupid smile on my face was depressing.

I hope you have a great punt Lighttouch. ;)

Thank you I am so looking forward to it but am really taking a chance, am pretty sure its a fake pic and of course no reviews but she is local and asian/oriental. Half the fun in this case is not knowing quite what to expect and have to take it all in, in a rush, like opening a present when you don't know what is inside. About 2 hours to go!

I have said it before, and will doubtless say it again, the anticipation is a very important part of a punt for me. That's partly why I like to book ahead be a few days.

Like someone else has said I often don't listen to any music in the car on the way.