Lush1pot

Surbiton Parlours

12 posts in this topic

A search on ace massage brings up lots of parlours in surbiton. Just wondering if any are any good n if so which is best? I have heard the one with a mini in the wall outside is good, whats that one called? PM if needed! Thankyou!

Black Diamonds - I would avoid it - usually dissapointing.

o really? Is that not black girls only? Have you been to any other agencys in surbiton off ace massage? There are lots! British babes for example, some of them look decent, just want a thumbs up first!

o really? Is that not black girls only? Have you been to any other agencys in surbiton off ace massage? There are lots! British babes for example, some of them look decent, just want a thumbs up first!

Perhaps I should change my name tag to the WG Samaritan?! Be some kind of vigalante messiah to these girls.

Ever have a punter use intimidation and threaten to damage your reputation to get his way ?

Fear the risk of deportation ?

Dont like being pulled on a string by agencies ?

Want to know how to deal with negative reviews ?

Have a crappy customer and want to know what a truly good fuck feels like that will make all your worries dissapear ?

Have no fear, The working girl samaritan is here to overcome your daily strife and tribulations - ;)

There is a flat on Glenbuck Road, just outside the train station, that has been a regular place with a couple of independents working in it. There is a bit of turnover, but generally decent service from nice looking European ladies, at sensible prices. (I think they still ask £60 for 30 minutes, but oral is with. For OWO you'll likely pay £80 for 30 mins). It's very easy to find them, just do a search on the purple site for surbiton incalls. If you look at the galleries, you'll probably start to notice some similarities in decor (they like to do photosets in front of a wooden dressing table!)

thanks kayak, sadly not been able to find on **, I take it this isnt one of the ones on ace massage?

Black Diamonds - I would avoid it - usually dissapointing.

Hi, well ,good morning, I have read report after report on Diamonds and all negative, I am baffled, the girls on ace site look pretty/sexy, and what not, it seems to be that the issue is with experience provided.

I may not be politically correct here, but I wonder how many of these Black girls are British born and bred, I say this as very recently I have heard a horror story about a young African girl , (it has made papers on line) who has been sex trafficked here to England, this report has pin pointed many parlours that house African girls only,literally straight of the plane who are being exploited, not literally tied down to a bed, but more so mentally enslaved, I am NOT for a second suggesting Diamonds is in this camp, I am just thinking out aloud.

The reports I have read on this establishment, the photos I have seen send a "warning" to my brain....food for thought!

Food for thought indeed. As a lover of ebony pussies, I visited this them on 3 occasions a few years back. The girls where nice & looked great but they were just not into it. It had the feel of one of those oriental places that changes the girls every week. They have been there a long time & are not exactly inconspicuos so maybe I was just unlucky. However as a more experienced punter now & in an effort to be more ethical I now try to stick to indies with good feedback & field reports & the better known parties. I am sure that there are some good parlours in Surbiton but they are no longer for me.

thanks kayak, sadly not been able to find on **, I take it this isnt one of the ones on ace massage?

No, not on Acemassage. I don't think they consider themselves a parlour as such, rather a flat with indies.

Hi guys still after some info on the many parlours on ace massage in Surbiton, can anyone offer any info on any of them?