Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nullenvoyd

Hotel Health Spa/massage, Bangkok

3 posts in this topic

Are all health clubs/massage associated with major hotels in Bangkok totally legit?

As this will be my first visit and I will be with the wife, what are the chances of getting some action in the health club/spa of the hotel we are staying at?

No hotel booked as yet but it will be central with little chance of escaping the wife except to go to the hotel health club, supposedly for fitness use!

Only been to a few major hotels but the in-house massage was pretty staright. So many other places in the town, why would they bother - their massage is for massage.

If you stay central, wake at 1AM, wander to Soi Cowboy, find a place with a room above, back at 3. This is not the full BKK experience, but it would work.

If you stay central, wake at 1AM, wander to Soi Cowboy, find a place with a room above, back at 3. This is not the full BKK experience, but it would work.

Mate, it wouldn`t work with my wife. She has a detector imbedded in her brain that will respond within seconds if I get out of the bed for any reason. If I was to disappear for a few hours, my life would not be worth living!

There must be a hotel that we can stay at where the masseuses in the health club allow their hands to wander a bit! This has certainly been the case at hotel health clubs in other parts of the world.