AsgardsSon

London Independent Recommendation

6 posts in this topic

I realise this may cover well-trodden ground but I'm looking for contemporary input.

Can anyone recommend an excellent independent in the centre of London. Where I will be staying precludes a visit so it's incall only. I'm also not comfortable venturing outside the central area to parts unknown to me.

Age and ethnicity not as important as being easy on the eye, being fun, patient and a little adventurous.

If anyone cares to respond, it would also be helpful if you could briefly explain WHY you are recommending.

Self-promotion also welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Dirtyprettything on the other site springs to mind.

I realise this may cover well-trodden ground but I'm looking for contemporary input.

Can anyone recommend an excellent independent in the centre of London. Where I will be staying precludes a visit so it's incall only. I'm also not comfortable venturing outside the central area to parts unknown to me.

Age and ethnicity not as important as being easy on the eye, being fun, patient and a little adventurous.

If anyone cares to respond, it would also be helpful if you could briefly explain WHY you are recommending.

Thanks in advance.

Dirty Pretty Thing

My Secret Life

Anabel Harvey

Emily Jones

Anikasecret

WHY am I recommending these? Well, perhaps because they're all very good at what they do and enjoy it. More than that you'll have to find out for yourself, like I did.....

Thanks in advance.

Anabel Harvey is very central close to Green Park Station and she offers an excellent service with a smile.

Thanks for the suggestions so far. Much appreciated.

Mr F, no there's no budget. Do you have someone in mind?