Land0

"just Love It" In North London

32 posts in this topic

Found her on the purple site and she is in Enfield, North London which is good for me. (search for "Just Love It" ) Going by the pics she looks pretty hot. :) Has a few good ratings too.

I wonder if anyone here has had the pleasure?

Found her on the purple site and she is in Enfield, North London which is good for me. (search for "Just Love It" ) Going by the pics she looks pretty hot. :) Has a few good ratings too.

I wonder if anyone here has had the pleasure?

Yes, I've seen her a couple of times and given her a positive feedback. She is a lovely girl, nice figure, just slightly on the curvy side, and a very pretty face, especially when she smiles. Good service, only negative is she does n't seem to do OWO (not offered on her list or to me), tho I was thinking of asking if she would change her mind for a regular - after all she is very happy to have her pussy licked. Lucy is happy to kiss, so along with her general attitude, I felt she deserved the description of a real GFE.

Is that really her in the photo's as they look very glam?

Hey thanks for the info Czechmate. Not too bothered if she doesnt do OWO. Indeed her figure is what attracted me; how accurate are those pics of her on purple site?

Is that J-lo /Beyonce :D or Queen Latifah :unsure: type of curvy?

Hey thanks for the info Czechmate. Not too bothered if she doesnt do OWO. Indeed her figure is what attracted me; how accurate are those pics of her on purple site?

Is that J-lo /Beyonce :D or Queen Latifah :unsure: type of curvy?

Not even J-Lo curvy, but as I like them slim, just a bit more curvy than my ideal.

Is that really her in the photo's as they look very glam?

Yes I think its really her tho she told me some were taken a couple of years ago, and some are recent. I guess she poses very well, had her hair done, had some nice outfits. I would think that the ones in the mauvish dress and the black body thing are closest to how she looks now.

She is very attractive, but the pix show her in the best light - that's normal eh ?

Because of the situation at the flat she has to greet you in ordinary clothes, but she will immediately change.

I would still say that for me, her best points were a lovely smile and a friendly postive attitude.

Go see her - you will be taking much less of a risk than I did when I went - I just looked at her profile and the feedback.

At worst she won't be quite the star you were hoping.

Well if she still looks like she does in that black body thing...that will do nicely for me.

Is she English?

In her "interview" she says English is her second language - doesn't say what is her first, though.........

Is she English?

Lucy is EE. She speaks very good English.

Whereabouts in Enfield..?

Try reading her profile.

Try reading her profile.

I never thought of that...

Fact is, Enfield is quite a large borough. The little map thing shows her being based in the Queen Elizabeth Stadium.

It's obviously your choice whether to be helpful or ignore me but your response seems to fall between two stools...

I believe her profile said she's in Bush Hill Park which is probably a couple miles away from the QE stadium

I believe her profile said she's in Bush Hill Park which is probably a couple miles away from the QE stadium

The little flag for EN1 highlights the QE Stadium normally for some reason, but her profile says BHP.

The EN1 area stretches south of Southbury Rd to include the most northerly roads of the BHP area. Makes sense?

The little flag for EN1 highlights the QE Stadium normally for some reason, but her profile says BHP.

The EN1 area stretches south of Southbury Rd to include the most northerly roads of the BHP area. Makes sense?

I think you guys are getting a bit hung up on the flag. I think it will sit over the centre of the postal area (say N9) if it has been entered.

But if no postal area has been given then the centre of the borough (Enfield) is where the flag goes.

She is in Bush Hill Park in the borough of Enfield.

Has n't anyone been to see her yet ?

Czechmate, not for lack of trying :(

I've phoned...just goes to voicemail, left messages on phone , texted her, emailed through purple site. no response

It's either she's not working atm or she is mega busy.

I'm thinking of trying to book her..her pics look stunning. Any other feedback or opinions would be good.

Just read this on her profile - Sorry guys wasnt available for last few days , but will be back from MONDAY 14th NOVEMBER from 11.30am

Looks lovely, even if she's half as good as her pics, it would be worth it.

Just read this on her profile - Sorry guys wasnt available for last few days , but will be back from MONDAY 14th NOVEMBER from 11.30am

I just received a direct message explaining that as well. Shame that I've gone and spent my monthly "punting allowance" elsewhere. Well, still want to check her out but be glad to get some feedback if any of you guys get there before me

Looks lovely, even if she's half as good as her pics, it would be worth it.

Actions speak louder than words....

I Would rather sleep with an 'average' looking gal who was enthusiast rather than a pretty girl who was as unmotivated as the English football team

Nice to hear of an EE girl who actually look slike her own pictures. A pleasant change, and apparantly quite pretty too. Shame she doesn't do more services. U can't always get what you want....

Just love it doesn't seem to turn up the result anymore

I was being lazy, she's on the 2nd page of results and looks really nice. I've tried to contact, vm and a text but no joy as of yet. I'll see if she gets back to me.

Just love it doesn't seem to turn up the result anymore

She's there. Use the user ID 1267947...