Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AsgardsSon

Define "regular"

7 posts in this topic

How often does one have to meet a WG (or vice versa) to attain the honorific of "a regular" ?

How often does one have to meet a WG (or vice versa) to attain the honorific of "a regular" ?

It's more to do with visiting her on an onging frequent basis than the number of times you have visited, though the two factors are not completely separate. You can visit a girl twice or two hundred times but as soon as you stop you are probably no longer regarded as her regular.

Hope this helps,

Spok.

It varies - once a fortnight, one a month, everytime you/she visits your city or you have enough pennies to see her!!

Regular is probably an incorrect term as it implies someone who books, er, regularly? In fact what it seems to mean to most of us (at least to me and most wgs of my acquaintance) is someone we've seen more than a couple of times and have developed a familiar relationship with.

If someone I consider to be a 'reg' phones up on the spur of the moment, I'll try to fit him in. I'll usually (though not always) know a bit about his life, I'll know that he's reliable and if he cancels it's because of a genuine problem and vice versa.

It doesn't mean I see them every week and I have someone I consider a reg who books me for 3 hours once a year!

As others have said it depends on your viewpoint. I view a regular as a WG i have punted with about 6 times and who can fit me in when i ring knowing i will turn up as agreed and she wont muck me about. :)

Edited by smiths

Try this..........

The subject was fairly well covered quite recently.

:)

Ah yes thank you Adele, that certainly covers it. No defined answer of course, as everybody thinks differently, but I rather think that is what I expected.

However, by an amalgam of the opinions I rather regret not having been a more regular visitor to certain ladies.